Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,691 members, 7,955,604 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:34 AM

Market Women In Rivers State Protest Nullification Of Wike's Election (photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Market Women In Rivers State Protest Nullification Of Wike's Election (photos) (36056 Views)

Supreme Court Upholds Wike’s Election As Rivers Governor / Appeal Court Upholds Tribunal’s Judgment Nullifying Wike’s Election / Amaechi Lands In Rivers In Style Following Wike's Election Verdict (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Market Women In Rivers State Protest Nullification Of Wike's Election (photos) by thexzy(m): 7:49pm On Oct 29, 2015
But wait a minute, its as if the tribunal is only active in the South-South/East......what happens in the North & West? Was the election over there as free and fair as expected? The strange thing about this verdict by this so-called tribunal is that.....it only happens ђεrε the PDP Governors are in power. What'§ going on in this country? Akwa Ibom, Rivers, Bayelsa, Delta etc....maybe there are yet more to be probed. For you guys to be fair.....also probe states that the APCs are in power so we obtain an equilibrium. Thanks.
Re: Market Women In Rivers State Protest Nullification Of Wike's Election (photos) by kesternice: 7:52pm On Oct 29, 2015
Paid protesters undecided
Re: Market Women In Rivers State Protest Nullification Of Wike's Election (photos) by mainstreets(m): 7:54pm On Oct 29, 2015
Foolish women, many of them dont even knw d reason dey r protesting
Re: Market Women In Rivers State Protest Nullification Of Wike's Election (photos) by damton(m): 8:06pm On Oct 29, 2015
favourlove1:
n who told you d rulling was according to law? For a tribunal to pass judgement bf hearing from supreme court. Supreme court in order to save face had to take sides with d tribunal? Can't u see? Go to rivers n see for yaself. Apc wants rivers by all means cuz amaechi sponsored d last election so they owe it to them. Rivers is a PDP state.
. Ofcourse, you are entitled to your opinion. but that doesn't change the fact that there were high level electoral fraud and malpractice and given the degree of irregularities, no competent court would turn a blind eye to that. As a matter of fact, a lot of people had a widespread consensus that the election might be annulled by the tribunal.

Just like I said, PDP is Rivers and Rivers is PDP. So no cause for alarm
Re: Market Women In Rivers State Protest Nullification Of Wike's Election (photos) by Reference(m): 8:18pm On Oct 29, 2015
fratermathy:
Wike has gone to roger Ikwerre women to protest for him. I wonder what he gave/promised them. In any case, they will ONLY shout and stress themselves over the issue. THERE IS NOTHING THAT CAN BE DONE AGAIN AT THIS POINT. My advice to them is to use this energy to campaign for the rerun election.

The joke is on you cos it looks like a rally to me
Re: Market Women In Rivers State Protest Nullification Of Wike's Election (photos) by demarc001: 8:24pm On Oct 29, 2015
Ephemmm:
Wike and his deceitful devises sha! If you are truly people's choice, why afraid of re-run election? If I were him, I don't even need to go to appeal court as I have already known that I will still win if the election is conducted in 100 times tongue tongue tongue

Op! Please Mbu should tell all those '50 paid protesters' to stop causing environmental noise in River State.

Meanwhile, Amaechi = 4, PDP = 0
I don't think the issue of not sure of popularity is the fear for going for rerun. What gives assurance that the rerun will be free & fair?
Re: Market Women In Rivers State Protest Nullification Of Wike's Election (photos) by bmos(m): 8:32pm On Oct 29, 2015
mmiftah:
I am thinking of a Qoute.

They are exercising their old bones. Hired thugs. Justice must take its course protest or no
Re: Market Women In Rivers State Protest Nullification Of Wike's Election (photos) by Ayatullah(m): 8:35pm On Oct 29, 2015
THEY ARE WITCHES NOT MARKET WOMEN!
Those women are nothing but witches with gall in their breaasts. They are the Mothers and Sisters of those who carry guns to shed the blood of Rivers People during election campaigns and the bloody election that brought Wike to power.
Re: Market Women In Rivers State Protest Nullification Of Wike's Election (photos) by danlamiturawa(m): 8:43pm On Oct 29, 2015
hope wike go pay dem d amount wey e promise dem 4 d protex
Re: Market Women In Rivers State Protest Nullification Of Wike's Election (photos) by Deapexboy(m): 9:02pm On Oct 29, 2015
wike now bribe every organisation to wail for him
on that election day dis market women were running for their lives
Re: Market Women In Rivers State Protest Nullification Of Wike's Election (photos) by wiseguy(m): 9:03pm On Oct 29, 2015
Even though I am Pro Dakuku and Amaechi, I had believed that beating Wike in an election will be a herculean task by the APC but now I do have my doubts. I see that Wike is very shaky and do not have the grassroot support as many of his people are boasting. If he's so sure of his popularity, the best way to shame APC will be to forget about any appeal and go straight to rerun. If actually he won the first election fair and square with over 90% of votes cast, there's no way he won't win again with atleast over 60% votes. But we all know what happened. This only shows Wike's election was manipulated and the people's mandate stolen.
Re: Market Women In Rivers State Protest Nullification Of Wike's Election (photos) by thomasthomas: 9:05pm On Oct 29, 2015
thexzy:
But wait a minute, its as if the tribunal is only active in the South-South/East......what happens in the North & West? Was the election over there as free and fair as expected? The strange thing about this verdict by this so-called tribunal is that.....it only happens ђεrε the PDP Governors are in power. What'§ going on in this country? Akwa Ibom, Rivers, Bayelsa, Delta etc....maybe there are yet more to be probed. For you guys to be fair.....also probe states that the APCs are in power so we obtain an equilibrium. Thanks.
PDP in SE and SS rigged foolishly! Imagine snatching ballot boxes to thumb print and stuff in someone's house, using guns and matchet to threaten people not to come out for the election.

This is what happen in these regions. Abia, Rivers and Akwa Ibom was the worst!
Re: Market Women In Rivers State Protest Nullification Of Wike's Election (photos) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 29, 2015
Hemanwel:
Abeg allow them to protest jare so that they will let the whole world know that our judicial system has been compromised.Buhari and his APC-led government have hijacked our judiciary,which is the last hope of the common man.

BTW:

Right from the day I saw the APC posting pictures of Buhari and Osinbanjo taking breakfast with sachet Milo,prior to the general elections,I knew Nigeria might have entered "one chance".Now see what's happening.
They attacked Musiliu Obanikoro during his ministerial screening saying he was a thug now they defending a corrupt politician in Rotimi Amaechi.There's absolutely no signicant difference between the past administration and the present.It's all back to the status quo.
I spit on PMB,APC and its supporters!
can u do me a favour and cry me ocean? rain has not bin falling
Re: Market Women In Rivers State Protest Nullification Of Wike's Election (photos) by ogunsbanjul(m): 10:05pm On Oct 29, 2015
Sympathy vote is what Wike is using these women for. Wike political instruments are doing their best but it will not make Rivers vote for him. You can never see woman whose children are learnt doing this. Poverty no good o, because of how much did dis guy give them dat they now uselessing themselves on d road. Dakuku Peterside the governor of Rivers state
Re: Market Women In Rivers State Protest Nullification Of Wike's Election (photos) by esphil(m): 10:06pm On Oct 29, 2015
These scanty impoverished women were hired for this shameless act.
Disgrace to riverians
Re: Market Women In Rivers State Protest Nullification Of Wike's Election (photos) by AkwaIbomrep1: 10:46pm On Oct 29, 2015
Skybee1:
All ds dick washers malam dt dnt evn no dier way to rivers state r d one tlkin nonsenz hr as if dy r d one to vote peterside,farm ur farm n live S/S alon we dnt wnt ur islamic party
Hahahahahaha , tell them my brother & all so help me tell them to leave Akwa ibom for us they should go to their pepper producing states in the north and vote who so ever they want with their islam/muslim party of apc that is headed by boko are rams sponsors , Udom we know ... Nonsense apc.....''
Re: Market Women In Rivers State Protest Nullification Of Wike's Election (photos) by abokikhalifa: 10:53pm On Oct 29, 2015
protest in now the way forward for rivers pple.
Re: Market Women In Rivers State Protest Nullification Of Wike's Election (photos) by Jdesilentkiller(m): 11:22pm On Oct 29, 2015
The are protesting Judicial proceedings, instead of them to go to court, Ministry of Justice, Gov't House or any relevant organisation they headed straight to PDP secreteriat (their pay masters). What can the PDP chairman do? He is also a spectator in this match.
Re: Market Women In Rivers State Protest Nullification Of Wike's Election (photos) by greggng: 11:34pm On Oct 29, 2015
The lion of africa drove mbu out of rivers state. He is now a DIG which is the second highest rank in the police force. The IGP is the highest which is a political appointment. I am certain that even if mbu retires , he must be brought to book.
Re: Market Women In Rivers State Protest Nullification Of Wike's Election (photos) by Bgorgeous: 11:51pm On Oct 29, 2015
just ask them to read what is written on the placards they are carrying u will understand
Re: Market Women In Rivers State Protest Nullification Of Wike's Election (photos) by Nickymezor(f): 12:08am On Oct 30, 2015
loiszandi:
These where the same women who protested during the election that they were denied access to voting. Abegi make I hear word. confused human beings.
Lolz...Abi oo... They re extremely confused
Re: Market Women In Rivers State Protest Nullification Of Wike's Election (photos) by awoluyi(m): 6:26am On Oct 30, 2015
Only God knows how much 2015 elections will cost Rivers' people and it's politicians. At the end of all these confusions and violence, nobody should tell me that whoever emerges as the winner IS CHOSEN BY THE HOLY GOD of Jerusalem! While the politicians are busy protecting their personal interests, the hungry masses are rejoicing in poverty and ignorance.
Re: Market Women In Rivers State Protest Nullification Of Wike's Election (photos) by pimoski: 9:07am On Oct 30, 2015
Some of them don't even knw why they are protesting.. shocked
Re: Market Women In Rivers State Protest Nullification Of Wike's Election (photos) by billyG(m): 4:21pm On Oct 31, 2015
officialnaija:

Source: http://www.jideokonjo.com/2015/10/market-woman-in-rivers-state-protest.html

Those foolish mkt women shld hav told wike's wife & children to lead them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"No Food, No Roads, No Light, No Water, No Probs" (Photo) / 2000 People Killed By Boko Haram In Baga, Borno State? / Buhari's Government May Not Be Rosy For Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.