Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,533 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

26pushing30's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 26pushing30's Profile / 26pushing30's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Leicester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 3) On 11th March 2023 by 26pushing30(m): 5:59pm On Mar 11, 2023
Great100000:
Leicester City 1

Vs

Chelsea 3
You sabi predict game o

4 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters by 26pushing30(m): 8:04pm On Mar 01, 2023
Almiron:
Obi wan retrieve mandate, Atiku sef wan retrieve mandate, how many mandate con dey ground.

The sad truth is that divided opposition gave apc the upper hand. They should goan fix their house first and try again in 2027.

I supported Atiku BTW, it's a lost cause make dem no dey flog dead horse.

Atiku is not coming again, cos BAT don reach there.

Everybody go dey ok.

PS: I don't know why Zombidiots tears, wailings and rantings dey give me joy, e just dey sweet me for body. Only two things gives me joy lately, Pendu fans tears and Zombidiots bloody tears.

Okan yin oni bale
Okan awon irandiran e ni oni bale. Omo ale!
Politics / Re: Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement by 26pushing30(m): 1:00pm On Feb 27, 2023
Tunedey0001:

Hate speech you say🤡
Or basic fact.
YORUBA E RONU OOOO
Just because Tinubu is from our tribe doesn't mean we should support him. I'd rather support someone that is competent and healthy than have someone that is the opposite.

Iwo lo need lati RONU!!!!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Celebrities / Re: Comedian, Amb. Wahala Who Mimicks Former First Lady Urges Women To Vote (Video) by 26pushing30(m): 9:12am On Feb 22, 2023
Pityoobi:
To vote your conscience, watch this video about Peter OBI. A man rejected by his own people for poor performance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dxuBSxoUkc

A man that never developed Awka in 8yrs, Some clannish Igbo people dey package as messiah.

🤡 Is Tinubu any better?
Politics / Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano (More Pictures & Video) by 26pushing30(m): 6:20pm On Feb 09, 2023
post=120768200:
GOD BLESS NIGERIA 🇳🇬 🇳🇬

You know what?
THIS time around it will be easier for Jagaban cos the looting party has been divided into 3 mushroom parties.

Sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians that are not suffering from self imposed amnesia will never and can never forget that Atiku and his boy boy Obi Pandora are one and the same.......

It is just a case of Olosho wey change location.....

[b][/b]
Thank you, waste it.
As una dey waste am,
E dey sweet us kiss

Nothing pisses me off more than your comment, I wish there's a button on NL whereby I will be able to ban you for life!
Politics / Re: Naja’atu Mohammed: Tinubu Goofs At Every Campaign by 26pushing30(m): 7:46am On Feb 07, 2023
post=120677993:
The Man for the job.

JAGABAN , Our incoming President.

JAGABAN OF AFRICA.

From Leadership and Experience perspective,
He stands head and shoulders above the rest

You are a fool!

JAGABAN no be your mate o cheesy cheesy cheesy
Politics / Re: Charly Boy Joins Shettima Challenge (Picture) by 26pushing30(m): 5:06am On Aug 24, 2022
His suit still looks nice than the coat incoming agbado vice president was putting on tongue

11 Likes

Science/Technology / Re: When Last Did You See A Butterfly by 26pushing30(m): 5:04pm On Mar 24, 2022
Mosquitoes don replace them

1 Like

Jobs/Vacancies / . by 26pushing30(m): 7:49pm On Dec 31, 2021
Celebrities / Re: Davido: 2021 Is One Of My Worst Years Because I Lost Many People Close To Me by 26pushing30(m): 1:06pm On Dec 20, 2021
Death is inevitable! We are all gonna die someday. Move on bro and keep peppering your haters.
Health / Re: Family Confirms Death Of Lagos Diploma Holder Who Jumped Into Lagoon by 26pushing30(m): 10:24pm On Dec 17, 2021
Realestatevixen:
Aww

There was ample time to rescue that young man. They would have just dragged him down with force. If it was his family member, would he be there filming and asking questions. He would have first rescued him before plenty talk. Its really sad.

Modified
Become a land lord and win an all expense trip to Dubai. Call or watsapp 080 6029 1729
How would they have known where to trace him if that guy didn't video him? Stop criticizing the guy!

Would they have known the nigga jumped into the lagoon without that video? Is it not to just be screaming "Missing Boy" up and down?
Celebrities / Re: Chika Ike Shares New Photos by 26pushing30(m): 10:55pm On Dec 13, 2021
Akerele44:

One of the real fact... because atimes i do wonder hw dey always call someone without touching the person nd the person will hear and stand up...God is really great
I swear

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.