Stats: 3,154,422 members, 7,822,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters (36737 Views)

Your Govt Is Temporary, I’ll Reclaim My Mandate – Atiku Tells Tinubu / Berom Leaders: Help Retrieve Our 55 Villages From Fulani Herdsmen / Omisore Tells Supporters Whom To Vote For At Osun Governorship Rerun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters by highchief1: 7:59pm On Mar 01, 2023
Islie:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/03/dont-despair-well-retrieve-our-stolen-mandate-atiku-tells-supporters/
lol everybody is looking for their stolen mandate.Make una (Okowa) no buckle up face Delta election before u know Abuja u no Dey state u no Dey then ur eyes go clear.Tinubu is not who will hold something and anyone will think they can take it from him.

Re: Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters by 0monnak0da: 8:00pm On Mar 01, 2023
Jking20:
Wonders shall never ceases to amaze me, so both 2nd and 3rd place are claiming to be the true winners who should we believe now?
Sowore
Re: Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters by unclejb2(m): 8:00pm On Mar 01, 2023
Atiku should better start going back to Dubai
Re: Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters by Komu1048(m): 8:00pm On Mar 01, 2023
hisexcellency34:
Retrieve it in Dubai grin cheesy grin grin

Everyone knows he is broke, na Okowa I pity. Delta state money go still go for another failed legal battle.

I no Obi was rubbed in rivers but can they swear they didn’t rub Tinubu in anambra and Enugu?.

They also rub Sowore in some part of Lagos.

Make everybody enter ring

This legal battle is going to be epic

Re: Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters by highchief1: 8:01pm On Mar 01, 2023
Chilotem:
Atiku there was no record of voter suppression, result manipulation and violence in your strongholds. It was Labour Party that was badly affected, thats why they came 3rd. What you received were your actual results. Please keep quiet.
lol una don Dey fight una selfs again.nobody has the monopoly of going to court.sowore mandate was also stolen.Na tinubu steal all una mandate I don hear
Re: Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters by kelvindj98: 8:01pm On Mar 01, 2023
highyo:
I do not believe this stolen mandate is from Atiku
I believe it's between APC and Labour Party
If any party has stolen from another party, it will either be APC stole from Labour or PDP stole from Labour.

It is very difficult for a criminal to steal from a criminal like himself, e go dey too hard.

So if Atiku takes the matter to the court, and a thorough investigation is carried out, I believe Atiku number might reduce from 6Million to 3Million.,

So don't waste your money Atiku, else you will only end up helping Obi to win instead

Stop smoking weed

Re: Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters by johnjose68: 8:01pm On Mar 01, 2023
edungene7:
INEC having betrayed the trust of the electorate everyone is entitled to lay claim as a winner

Re: Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters by SKIBiNSKI(m): 8:01pm On Mar 01, 2023
Yea right! Suddenlly all of them have stolen mandates. grin grin grin me too have a stolen mandate, my vote!
Re: Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters by obi4eze(m): 8:02pm On Mar 01, 2023
Re: Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters by Jostoman: 8:02pm On Mar 01, 2023
lolu2019:
what did u expect.stolen money.
Let him waste it after all it is not your money or na paper your oga give inec to manipulate result for him.
Re: Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters by Chekwume16(m): 8:02pm On Mar 01, 2023
Stop saying that. Both apc and pdp rigged the election though I don't think that significantly affected the outcome of the elections. We should just move ahead
IyaebeTheGreat:
I think I’ll understand if the pdp claims to be rigged but LP that came 3rd I no understand that one
Re: Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters by Kobicove(m): 8:02pm On Mar 01, 2023
toy2020:
You can never be our President

I wonder why the man finds it difficult to get this message Nigerians have been trying to give him for over 20 years now
Re: Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters by manchyme: 8:02pm On Mar 01, 2023
utenwuson:
The thing now is both PDP and labour party are saying they won..... Omo, they funny die, even if election is conduct tomorrow morning, apc will still win with even a more margin cos both PDP n obi will still split votes...

They don't know, tell them.
Re: Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters by SenatePresdo(m): 8:03pm On Mar 01, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I think I’ll understand if the pdp claims to be rigged but LP that came 3rd I no understand that one

But you all saw the videos online where ballot boxes were scattered and the ballot papers were all for Labour party, how many places did we see such happen to PDP or APC?

All the people wounded were obidients, all the vote counts result was manipulated against labour party even in Rivers State.

And you just said you don't understand when labor party said it was rigged against them?

I told you that you just hate anything Obi this afternoon and you denied it, yet here you are saying this.
Re: Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters by Shantyken(m): 8:03pm On Mar 01, 2023
FoolishBoy419:
The election is questionable indeed. Not that I care but I find it hard to believe that APC won in Zamfara and got that many votes in Katsina. It's either the reports about banditry that we have been hearing in those areas were all PDP lies or the results were tampered with.

Insecurities in every country na opposition dey cause am, social media(bloggers=Twitter=Instagram= Facebook =tiktok) come make naija own worst.
Re: Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters by Nobody: 8:03pm On Mar 01, 2023
Chekwume16:
Stop saying that. Both apc and pdp rigged the election though I don't think that significantly affected the outcome of the elections. We should just move ahead
I agree we should all forge ahead, that’s the right thing to do
Re: Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters by Abeyjide: 8:04pm On Mar 01, 2023
Islie:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/03/dont-despair-well-retrieve-our-stolen-mandate-atiku-tells-supporters/

OBJ SAID NA HIM GET MANDATE, ATIKU IS ALSO CLAIMING IT. SO, HOW MANY PEOPLE TRUELY OWNED THE MANDATE?

Re: Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters by lolu2019: 8:04pm On Mar 01, 2023
Jostoman:
Let him waste it after all it is not your money or na paper your oga give inec to manipulate result for him.
wake up, don't sleep.
Re: Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters by 26pushing30(m): 8:04pm On Mar 01, 2023
Almiron:
Obi wan retrieve mandate, Atiku sef wan retrieve mandate, how many mandate con dey ground.

The sad truth is that divided opposition gave apc the upper hand. They should goan fix their house first and try again in 2027.

I supported Atiku BTW, it's a lost cause make dem no dey flog dead horse.

Atiku is not coming again, cos BAT don reach there.

Everybody go dey ok.

PS: I don't know why Zombidiots tears, wailings and rantings dey give me joy, e just dey sweet me for body. Only two things gives me joy lately, Pendu fans tears and Zombidiots bloody tears.

Okan yin oni bale
Okan awon irandiran e ni oni bale. Omo ale!
Re: Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters by Jostoman: 8:04pm On Mar 01, 2023
Chilotem:
Atiku there was no record of voter suppression, result manipulation and violence in your strongholds. It was Labour Party that was badly affected, thats why they came 3rd. What you received were your actual results. Please keep quiet.
it a lie oga Apc reduce LP and PDP results.
Re: Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters by Kog45(m): 8:04pm On Mar 01, 2023
FoolishBoy419:
The election is questionable indeed. Not that I care but I find it hard to believe that APC won in Zamfara and got that many votes in Katsina. It's either the reports about banditry that we have been hearing in those areas were all PDP lies or the results were tampered with.
Re: Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters by fredoooooo: 8:05pm On Mar 01, 2023
Even Atiku .. oru gbogbo yin ti yi cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters by Remano: 8:05pm On Mar 01, 2023
Which mandate do you want to recover?This man is dreaming. Obidients are talking you too is talking. Better go back to Dubai and leave this fight for Obidients.

Re: Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters by Qasim6(m): 8:05pm On Mar 01, 2023
cheesy na everybody come get d mandate

Sowore sef go soon talk his own

Re: Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters by SenatePresdo(m): 8:06pm On Mar 01, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I agree we should all forge ahead, that’s the right thing to do

That's after going to court and claiming our mandate, then Tinubu supporters will congratulate Peter Obi and we all move ahead.
Re: Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters by Tareq1105: 8:06pm On Mar 01, 2023
nepapole:
How many people come win election like this?

This country don tire me sef....

Obi and obidients said they won.

Atiku said he won.

Tinubu collected the Certificate.

Between Obi and Atiku, who now won? I asked bcoz both of them are friends now but they're both laying claim to the same seat.
Re: Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters by iLoveYouToo(m): 8:06pm On Mar 01, 2023
Make una do am fast. Atiku claims he won, PO claims he won. I’m waiting for Kwankwaso to do same
Re: Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters by Nobody: 8:06pm On Mar 01, 2023
SenatePresdo:

But you all saw the videos online where ballot boxes were scattered and the ballot papers were all for Labour party, how many places did we see such happen to PDP or APC?

All the people wounded were obidients, all the vote counts result was manipulated against labour party even in Rivers State.

And you just said you don't understand when labor party said it was rigged against them?

I told you that you just hate anything Obi this afternoon and you denied it, yet here you are saying this.
Well you are wrong to think of me hating on any candidate. Let’s all forge ahead already
Re: Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters by Jostoman: 8:07pm On Mar 01, 2023
blabulu2000:
Atiku don speak

Atiku no get wahala ...he has been a serial loser since 2007...
I doubt if he will contest for any election again baba don old...
that is not your business Apc also change some of Atiku result in the north the way they reduce LP party results in the south.
Re: Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters by Nobody: 8:08pm On Mar 01, 2023
SenatePresdo:

That's after going to court and claiming our mandate, then Tinubu supporters will congratulate Peter Obi and we all move ahead.
All is good if that can happen. I just don’t want violence
Re: Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters by Nyanabo(m): 8:08pm On Mar 01, 2023
This election made me realize that Atiku is a political paperweight... He doesn't understand political mathematics. He couldn't do enough to inherit Buhari (the clueless president s) 15million votes. His first mistake was allowing Peter Obi leave the Pdp, and his 2nd and most deadly mistake was Fight against the so called G-5 governors.

He has been dealt a lethal blow that he won't recover from. This was his last shot at presidency and he blew it because of Ego. In 8yrs time he should be over 80yrs old.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2019: APC Loses Out In Zamfara, Amosun Shut Out Totally In Ogun, Amaechi Triumph / Kwankwaso Mocks Obi At Chatham House: I Am A PhD Holder, Not A Trader / Saraki Mobbed By Women, Slay Mamas And Slay Queens In Ilorin