Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Comedian, Amb. Wahala Who Mimicks Former First Lady Urges Women To Vote (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian, Amb. Wahala Who Mimicks Former First Lady Urges Women To Vote (Video) (20330 Views)

Comedian Amb. Wahala Bags Endorsement Deal With KSI Construction & Estate / Amb. Wahala Acquires A New House (Photo) / Samsung, Osama, Amb. Wahala Thrill Audience At The Vintage With Ghana Must Go (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comedian, Amb. Wahala Who Mimicks Former First Lady Urges Women To Vote (Video) by Mindlog: 9:11am On Feb 22, 2023
Pityoobi:
Ooo definitely, I can’t stand nepotism. I marketed by candidate already. But watch the video, are they telling lies?

I am not watching any video, I rather use that same time watch videos related to mental health....so keep marketing your own candidate and keep off other candidates.😎
Re: Comedian, Amb. Wahala Who Mimicks Former First Lady Urges Women To Vote (Video) by 26pushing30(m): 9:12am On Feb 22, 2023
Pityoobi:
To vote your conscience, watch this video about Peter OBI. A man rejected by his own people for poor performance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dxuBSxoUkc

A man that never developed Awka in 8yrs, Some clannish Igbo people dey package as messiah.

🤡 Is Tinubu any better?
Re: Comedian, Amb. Wahala Who Mimicks Former First Lady Urges Women To Vote (Video) by frankyychiji(f): 9:19am On Feb 22, 2023
Beremx:
Funny man. He's very good at mimicking Patience Jonathan 😂😄
That's ehn.. grin
Re: Comedian, Amb. Wahala Who Mimicks Former First Lady Urges Women To Vote (Video) by frankyychiji(f): 9:21am On Feb 22, 2023
DenreleDave:
Vote for your conscience... Don't vote bcox of online bullies......

They can only cancel u on social media, it is unreal.

Vote wisely

Vote BAT

I want to challenge any Peter obi supporter..

Let just do a small bet of 10k... Peter obi will not win this election

Anyone available?
You have started again. They are coming for your cone suffer head.
Re: Comedian, Amb. Wahala Who Mimicks Former First Lady Urges Women To Vote (Video) by frankyychiji(f): 9:23am On Feb 22, 2023
Pityoobi:
[color=#006600][/color]Oti lule…lo sibo

Seun
Lalasticalala

Nairaland gone to the dogs, moderators removing my post

To vote your conscience, watch this video about Peter OBI. A man rejected by his own people for poor performance.

My vote and that of about 30 people around is for Obidatti. You should do same to make your life Yusuful.
Re: Comedian, Amb. Wahala Who Mimicks Former First Lady Urges Women To Vote (Video) by Pityoobi: 9:25am On Feb 22, 2023
Mindlog:

I am not watching any video, I rather use that same time watch videos related to mental health....so keep marketing your own candidate and keep off other candidates.😎
Really, God will heal you. I pray for his supernatural touch upon your life… I am really sorry for tasking you. Pele, ma Binu si mi

Re: Comedian, Amb. Wahala Who Mimicks Former First Lady Urges Women To Vote (Video) by Pityoobi: 9:27am On Feb 22, 2023
frankyychiji:
My vote and that of about 30 people around is for Obidatti. You should do same to make your life Yusuful.
Wasted votes.

Re: Comedian, Amb. Wahala Who Mimicks Former First Lady Urges Women To Vote (Video) by Highways: 9:29am On Feb 22, 2023
Pityoobi:
No he did not. Anambra state is the second smallest state in Nigeria after Lagos. OBI didn’t build a befitting government house in 8yrs as governor.

He never developed Awka. Have you been to Awka before? Does that place look like a state capital? If OBI is truly a genius like many are claiming, where are the achievements?

Imagine he kept money meant for development in Fidelity Bank his former bank to shore up their capital base and came to the media to tell us he saved. Anambra don develop finish to require saving?

"We cannot appoint Pablo Escobar as president and Osama bin Laden as vice president," -- Senator Dino Melaye
Re: Comedian, Amb. Wahala Who Mimicks Former First Lady Urges Women To Vote (Video) by frankyychiji(f): 9:30am On Feb 22, 2023
Pityoobi:
Wasted votes.
Pablo Escobar and Osama bin laden cannot be the face of Nigeria. The people have rejected them.

Re: Comedian, Amb. Wahala Who Mimicks Former First Lady Urges Women To Vote (Video) by juman(m): 9:31am On Feb 22, 2023
He rather saved the money and increased the poverty in multitude rate.
Re: Comedian, Amb. Wahala Who Mimicks Former First Lady Urges Women To Vote (Video) by frankyychiji(f): 9:32am On Feb 22, 2023
Pityoobi:
Really, God will heal you. I pray for his supernatural touch upon your life… I am really sorry for tasking you. Pele, ma Binu si mi
Are those your parents? Now I know why you are rooting for a drug lord to rule over you.

Re: Comedian, Amb. Wahala Who Mimicks Former First Lady Urges Women To Vote (Video) by frankyychiji(f): 9:33am On Feb 22, 2023
juman:
He rather saved the money and increased the poverty in multitude rate.
Is that why nobody in your family is doing well?
Re: Comedian, Amb. Wahala Who Mimicks Former First Lady Urges Women To Vote (Video) by Nobody: 9:36am On Feb 22, 2023
Pityoobi:
No he did not. Anambra state is the second smallest state in Nigeria after Lagos. OBI didn’t build a befitting government house in 8yrs as governor.

He never developed Awka. Have you been to Awka before? Does that place look like a state capital? If OBI is truly a genius like many are claiming, where are the achievements?

Imagine he kept money meant for development in Fidelity Bank his former bank to shore up their capital base and came to the media to tell us he saved. Anambra don develop finish to require saving?

Do you live in Anambra or grew up in Anambra
Re: Comedian, Amb. Wahala Who Mimicks Former First Lady Urges Women To Vote (Video) by Pityoobi: 9:40am On Feb 22, 2023
frankyychiji:
Pablo Escobar and Osama bin laden cannot be the face of Nigeria. The people have rejected them.
This thing pain you gaaan….Oya no vex, jejely vote your Pityoobi ooooo

Re: Comedian, Amb. Wahala Who Mimicks Former First Lady Urges Women To Vote (Video) by DenreleDave(m): 9:41am On Feb 22, 2023
frankyychiji:
You have started again. They are coming for your cone suffer head.

Re: Comedian, Amb. Wahala Who Mimicks Former First Lady Urges Women To Vote (Video) by Pityoobi: 9:42am On Feb 22, 2023
frankyychiji:
Are those your parents? Now I know why you are rooting for a drug lord to rule over you.
If that is your parent, you won’t be displaying foolishness on Nairaland.

Re: Comedian, Amb. Wahala Who Mimicks Former First Lady Urges Women To Vote (Video) by frankyychiji(f): 9:44am On Feb 22, 2023
Pityoobi:
If that is your parent, you won’t be displaying foolishness on Nairaland.
Stop regurgitating.

Re: Comedian, Amb. Wahala Who Mimicks Former First Lady Urges Women To Vote (Video) by frankyychiji(f): 9:46am On Feb 22, 2023
[quote author=DenreleDave post=121124267][/quote] Thanks for this picture. I hope you can see the saliva drooling out of his mouth. God forbid BATing!

Your gateman salary is what you want to use to bet. You must think this place is a kindergarten class.

Re: Comedian, Amb. Wahala Who Mimicks Former First Lady Urges Women To Vote (Video) by Pityoobi: 9:47am On Feb 22, 2023
frankyychiji:
Stop regurgitating.
Quit foolishness.

Re: Comedian, Amb. Wahala Who Mimicks Former First Lady Urges Women To Vote (Video) by frankyychiji(f): 9:48am On Feb 22, 2023
Pityoobi:
Quit foolishness.
Lolz

Tinubu ti lule

Re: Comedian, Amb. Wahala Who Mimicks Former First Lady Urges Women To Vote (Video) by juman(m): 9:49am On Feb 22, 2023
frankyychiji:
Is that why nobody in your family is doing well?

Ipob man go out to do your usual criminal stuff: kidnapping, armed robbery etc.
Me I pick euros from the street.
Re: Comedian, Amb. Wahala Who Mimicks Former First Lady Urges Women To Vote (Video) by Pityoobi: 9:50am On Feb 22, 2023
frankyychiji:
Lolz

Tinubu ti lule

Re: Comedian, Amb. Wahala Who Mimicks Former First Lady Urges Women To Vote (Video) by Tony4000: 9:50am On Feb 22, 2023
Will Asiwaju survive the shock he will receive after this election😂

As much as I don’t want him to be Nigeria’s next President.. I just like the man not withstanding all his excesses

For a BETTER 9JA🇳🇬
Vote OBI/DATTI✊
Vote Labour Party👨‍👩‍👧
Re: Comedian, Amb. Wahala Who Mimicks Former First Lady Urges Women To Vote (Video) by juman(m): 9:55am On Feb 22, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dxuBSxoUkc&ab_channel=RadioSocialMediaNetwork

The video says a lot.
His refusal conducting local government election was bad for the party.
LGA election popularize the party and will let them gain more position at federal level.
Re: Comedian, Amb. Wahala Who Mimicks Former First Lady Urges Women To Vote (Video) by frankyychiji(f): 10:08am On Feb 22, 2023
juman:

Ipob man go out to do your usual criminal stuff: kidnapping, armed robbery etc.
Me I pick euros from the street.
Skulls everywhere! grin

Re: Comedian, Amb. Wahala Who Mimicks Former First Lady Urges Women To Vote (Video) by frankyychiji(f): 10:10am On Feb 22, 2023
[quote author=Pityoobi post=121124501][/quote]O lule!

Re: Comedian, Amb. Wahala Who Mimicks Former First Lady Urges Women To Vote (Video) by pendragonbladgo(m): 10:41am On Feb 22, 2023
Pityoobi:

A man that never developed Awka in 8yrs, Some clannish Igbo people dey package as messiah.
I always know this that something is wrong with that man, Peter Obi looks more like a 419 to me even if I am tired of APC Buhari I will still vote APC than drug traficking tribe and tribe who don't know anything aside ego
Re: Comedian, Amb. Wahala Who Mimicks Former First Lady Urges Women To Vote (Video) by fatima7onochie: 11:17am On Feb 22, 2023
Comedians are not to be taken serious..no pawnComedians are not to be taken serious..no pawn...
Re: Comedian, Amb. Wahala Who Mimicks Former First Lady Urges Women To Vote (Video) by obynokoko: 11:20am On Feb 22, 2023
lrman:

Anambra was not better even after his 8 years in office.. it is Nigeria that will be better with him..you people play too much in this country...

You are a big liar,the earlier you stop this propaganda the better for you.
Do you live in Anambra
Re: Comedian, Amb. Wahala Who Mimicks Former First Lady Urges Women To Vote (Video) by obynokoko: 11:26am On Feb 22, 2023
researcherdotcom:
Obi ma lule pi, go and write it down. I have met so many people and in our conversation, I established that it's just online ranting the obidients are ranting. Many universities students that I interviewed are not even with PVC . No PVC, no vote.
Abeg, don't just waste your vote and time voting Obi.
I am a Christian and I will vote Tinubu despite the Muslim-Muslim ticket. What is the effect of PYO to Christianity in Nigeria.
Rather Bukola had shown us that Senate Presidency is better than VP slot

You want to vote a mentally deranged man,go ahead but don't complain after 6months of the reign of a mad man baba blue blu
Re: Comedian, Amb. Wahala Who Mimicks Former First Lady Urges Women To Vote (Video) by obynokoko: 11:28am On Feb 22, 2023
Pityoobi:

You are ignorant.mechie onu there

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stunning New Photos Of Tboss In Red / Yul Edochie Attends DPC Meeting In Readiness For Anambra Governorship Election / Tonto Dikeh Says Don't Flaunt Your Relationship On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.