Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,360 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:43 AM

Please Which Course Should I Go For, Am Someone Who Loves Maths And Physics - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Which Course Should I Go For, Am Someone Who Loves Maths And Physics (706 Views)

Tips For 2017 Waec Physics Practical. / List Of Courses You Can Study Without Maths And English - 2016 Edition / Pls Which Course Can I Study With This Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Which Course Should I Go For, Am Someone Who Loves Maths And Physics by h2obobo(m): 6:12pm On Oct 29, 2015
Please good Nairalanders your opinion is needed.
Having secured ond in computer science through SPTS, but just not contented with the way things were handled during the program, i felt not proud enough to say 'am an ond holder in comp sci' due to the nonchalant attitude of our lecturers and our own naivety. Now despite it's late, i had decided to go for a degree course , but am kind of afraid about my chance of securing an admission to a renowned university because of the competition such institution pose, and also afraid of some state uniniverties because of their expensivity, which the reason is obvious (not born to a wealthy family). So this is why am now pleading for your opinions, that as some who loves and understand physics and maths very well, what others course can i opt for.
Re: Please Which Course Should I Go For, Am Someone Who Loves Maths And Physics by deewhone(f): 6:13pm On Oct 29, 2015
Go 4 Engineering
Re: Please Which Course Should I Go For, Am Someone Who Loves Maths And Physics by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 29, 2015
Since you Love both, Go for maths, then after that you go for physics.

EOS.....
Re: Please Which Course Should I Go For, Am Someone Who Loves Maths And Physics by Cutehector(m): 6:26pm On Oct 29, 2015
Geophysics

Thank me later
Re: Please Which Course Should I Go For, Am Someone Who Loves Maths And Physics by eagleae7(m): 6:30pm On Oct 29, 2015
Computer science if you really love computing
Re: Please Which Course Should I Go For, Am Someone Who Loves Maths And Physics by Nobody: 6:32pm On Oct 29, 2015
Study Mathematics.
Re: Please Which Course Should I Go For, Am Someone Who Loves Maths And Physics by sseunth(m): 6:35pm On Oct 29, 2015
Go for physics electronics
Re: Please Which Course Should I Go For, Am Someone Who Loves Maths And Physics by h2obobo(m): 6:40pm On Oct 29, 2015
Cutehector:
Geophysics

Thank me later

is this course less competitive, and what are it's potential jobs, and lucurative are they.
Re: Please Which Course Should I Go For, Am Someone Who Loves Maths And Physics by simba1: 7:03pm On Oct 29, 2015
Simply apply Computer Engineering with your OND and any other Engineering via Jamb Utme
h2obobo:
Please good Nairalanders your opinion is needed.
Having secured ond in computer science through SPTS, but just not contented with the way things were handled during the program, i felt not proud enough to say 'am an ond holder in comp sci' due to the nonchalant attitude of our lecturers and our own naivety. Now despite it's late, i had decided to go for a degree course , but am kind of afraid about my chance of securing an admission to a renowned university because of the competition such institution pose, and also afraid of some state uniniverties because of their expensivity, which the reason is obvious (not born to a wealthy family). So this is why am now pleading for your opinions, that as some who loves and understand physics and maths very well, what others course can i opt for.
Re: Please Which Course Should I Go For, Am Someone Who Loves Maths And Physics by Cutehector(m): 7:04pm On Oct 29, 2015
h2obobo:

is this course less competitive, and what are it's potential jobs, and lucurative are they.
bro, dis course isn't less competitive. Its d course u will wana study...

Potential jobs

Oil and gas companies!

(1) (Reply)

Oau Best Graduating Economics Student: Physically-challenged Yet Unconquerable / Free Online Celebrity Sex Tapes Him Against A Person's Movies Am A New Best Alte / Help, I Cannot Register As Ican Student Member Because I Am A Corps Member.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.