Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,314 members, 7,815,575 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Rate The Performance Of Saraki, The Senate President So Far - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rate The Performance Of Saraki, The Senate President So Far (19022 Views)

Photo: Who Is Your Best President So Far? / Photos Of Saraki Receiving The List Of Ministers / Video Of Saraki's 'Attack' At The Praying Ground Earlier Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rate The Performance Of Saraki, The Senate President So Far by friends4ever(m): 7:05pm On Oct 29, 2015
9, because he's a unshakable leader.

1 Like

Re: Rate The Performance Of Saraki, The Senate President So Far by Bankolesterling(m): 7:06pm On Oct 29, 2015
I will give him 5/10. He is not doing a bad job...
Re: Rate The Performance Of Saraki, The Senate President So Far by porshuch: 7:07pm On Oct 29, 2015
Re: Rate The Performance Of Saraki, The Senate President So Far by level10: 7:07pm On Oct 29, 2015
SP has bin balanced so far considering his "supposed" CCT issues...
Re: Rate The Performance Of Saraki, The Senate President So Far by samokofafrica(m): 7:08pm On Oct 29, 2015
9/10 : Leadership is not easy.He has try to carry every senator along irrespective of party line.
Re: Rate The Performance Of Saraki, The Senate President So Far by youngguru23(m): 7:09pm On Oct 29, 2015
Make I give 7/10 jawe...
The person wey hin own people dy stone Sallah day lipsrsealed
Via http://naijafrosh.com
Re: Rate The Performance Of Saraki, The Senate President So Far by Nobody: 7:10pm On Oct 29, 2015
missKiffy:
Nah, we all know who the bitter ones are

Nah, ur d bitter one here.
Re: Rate The Performance Of Saraki, The Senate President So Far by missKiffy(f): 7:13pm On Oct 29, 2015
chuna1985:

Nah, ur d bitter one here.
Nah, it's u tongue
Re: Rate The Performance Of Saraki, The Senate President So Far by yetunsbay(m): 7:13pm On Oct 29, 2015
Okies...if u insist

5/10 coz he is damn BREAKEVEN bt APC & PDP based on House happenings
Re: Rate The Performance Of Saraki, The Senate President So Far by yetunsbay(m): 7:13pm On Oct 29, 2015
Okies...if u insist

Okies...if u insist

Re: Rate The Performance Of Saraki, The Senate President So Far by Czarbrutus02: 7:14pm On Oct 29, 2015
wahala loading
Re: Rate The Performance Of Saraki, The Senate President So Far by ELGREF(m): 7:16pm On Oct 29, 2015
I think they shld allow this man be,they shld support him and allow him enjoyed his tenure,I didn't see anything wrong about him

1 Like

Re: Rate The Performance Of Saraki, The Senate President So Far by ebira12345: 7:17pm On Oct 29, 2015
Saraki my mentor, Rotimi Ameichi my role model.
Re: Rate The Performance Of Saraki, The Senate President So Far by Tamakay(m): 7:18pm On Oct 29, 2015
politricks:
On a scale of one to ten, how would you rate the performance of the third citizen by the name of senator Abubakar Bukola Saraki especially while presiding over the ministerial screening. Dont forget to give reason(s) for your ratings.

It would've been a good debate on the floor of this intellectual chamber (forum) but u spoilt it by narrowing d question to only conformation process instead of his reign as the SP so far. I know u will be satisfied if someone score him zero on the ground that Ameachi is confirmed as Minister. And again don't forget what the Senate was doing was not call screening but confirmation. The screening of the nominees were done by the DSS and other relevant agencies before the names were forwarded to the Senate and that's why some of them were simply allowed to bow and go.
Re: Rate The Performance Of Saraki, The Senate President So Far by Nobody: 7:19pm On Oct 29, 2015
missKiffy:
Nah, it's u tongue

oh ur a Yoruba gal...Sorry ooo. I won't talk again. U win.
Re: Rate The Performance Of Saraki, The Senate President So Far by Nobody: 7:19pm On Oct 29, 2015
01emek:
I rate Buhari 0/10th for visiting 14 countries barely 5 month of swearing in.

Now I see why she refuse to date u, not only because u r short but also bcs common sense far frm u. No vex
Re: Rate The Performance Of Saraki, The Senate President So Far by KYO1: 7:20pm On Oct 29, 2015
I will rate him 8/10.He showed total loyalty to party supremacy. Take the case of Lai Muhammed confirmation. The Nehs was louder than the yes and he still gave a nod. Despite the travails he is passing through,he was confident and calm all through the screening. Remove party sentiments and Efcc investigations,Saraki will preside the senate better than previous Sp if given the chance.
I take a bow

1 Like

Re: Rate The Performance Of Saraki, The Senate President So Far by diegwu01: 7:20pm On Oct 29, 2015
Splendid performance
Re: Rate The Performance Of Saraki, The Senate President So Far by 2rutalk1: 7:21pm On Oct 29, 2015
So far, he has been good. I pity him though because neither the PDP nor APC is in full support of him right now because of Amaechi's confirmation. Should impeachment proceeding be moved against him any moment from now, PDP Senators will abandon him and he will be at the mercy of Tinubu's loyalists in the red Chamber.
Re: Rate The Performance Of Saraki, The Senate President So Far by Skybee1(m): 7:24pm On Oct 29, 2015
courage54:
SARAKI IS TRYING TO SAVE HIS JOB SO HE COULDN'T HAVE DONE ORDERWISE. 100 WIKE CAN'T STOP AMECHI BECAUSE WE NIGER-DELTANS ARE STRONGLY BEHIND AMECHI.

WE ARE NIGER-DELTANS NOT Biafra

u r a fool,u n who,guy mi na niger delta i hate dt so call power hunter n betrayal Amaechi,he ll face d rod of God one day because of his greed,i ll soon hr his story lk dt of yoruba slaves n dier fulani ass lickers master
Re: Rate The Performance Of Saraki, The Senate President So Far by muriunited(m): 7:24pm On Oct 29, 2015
10/10, the reason is when APC said PDP should not confirm Musiliu Obanikoro then PDP went ahead and confirmed him despite the allegations against him, so it's turn of APC. Saraki Carrie go, forward ever backward never.
Re: Rate The Performance Of Saraki, The Senate President So Far by kingkenny01(m): 7:26pm On Oct 29, 2015
He calm,cool and to me it seems is not move with all that surround him,he as being doing is constitutionally duty in a due process way....so I give him 6/10

1 Like

Re: Rate The Performance Of Saraki, The Senate President So Far by Skybee1(m): 7:26pm On Oct 29, 2015
saraki as jst sign his impeachmnt leta,quote mi anywhr
Re: Rate The Performance Of Saraki, The Senate President So Far by Nobody: 7:26pm On Oct 29, 2015
Eye service.... He's not being himself. 2
Re: Rate The Performance Of Saraki, The Senate President So Far by Nobody: 7:31pm On Oct 29, 2015
missKiffy:
Nah, it's u tongue

oh ur a Yoruba gal...Sorry ooo. I won't talk again. U win.
Re: Rate The Performance Of Saraki, The Senate President So Far by JOOHEL: 7:32pm On Oct 29, 2015
LivingDiamond:

I gave him that because even in the midst of his crisis @ the tribunals, he was unshaken and he never allowed sentiment and political bitterness to come over him...He was cool and calm all through and followed all due process...it will be in the records that saraki presided over the most anticipated ministerial nominee screening in the history of our country!

That's why we are called Kings!!.

What do u expect from someone that finished from a good school..
#kingscollege
Re: Rate The Performance Of Saraki, The Senate President So Far by Nobody: 7:32pm On Oct 29, 2015
Godjone:
ba what?

So this is ur definition of balance? I pity u and ur generation.

As for saraki, he is a fool and shall forever remain such. Its time for the pdp senators to stop following the fool to cct and ensure they use their wealth and connection to jail the foolish saraki.

Ur man saraki will face impeachment or jail.
Nonsense.
see as frustration dey ooze from your typing,are you related to wike ni?
Re: Rate The Performance Of Saraki, The Senate President So Far by Haslil878(m): 7:33pm On Oct 29, 2015
wallex1983:
Even though the SP caused most of the problem initially, I think he has stood by his party. I strongly recommend the party to give him a soft landing now...... Just that ekweremadu guy sha..... The guy still needs to leave.

Why didn't he walkout with his colleagues?

APC I hail.

7/10 for saraki today
He knows the consequence of walking out as DSP If Ekweremadu walk out with mace and SP sitting he would have been easily impeach.
Re: Rate The Performance Of Saraki, The Senate President So Far by cashkid: 7:34pm On Oct 29, 2015
Godjone:
ba what?

So this is ur definition of balance? I pity u and ur generation.

As for saraki, he is a fool and shall forever remain such. Its time for the pdp senators to stop following the fool to cct and ensure they use their wealth and connection to jail the foolish saraki.

Ur man saraki will face impeachment or jail.
Nonsense.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin e pain u like dat?
Re: Rate The Performance Of Saraki, The Senate President So Far by kesternice: 7:42pm On Oct 29, 2015
I hv a soft spot 4 him now but 2 EARLY score him because we have been fooled too many times in dis country. He needs 2 do his job by enacting laws dat will affect d common man:

Telecommunications company's extortion

Power company's exorbitant fix charge for providing notin.

Local GOVT financial autonomy

Gov. Fashola proposal 4 decentralisation of d police force. Etc

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why The APC Is Failing In Kwara / Lalong Gives Ex-Governor Jang Two Weeks To Return “Stolen Money” / 2023: Ben Ayade Joins Presidential Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.