Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,983 members, 7,817,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Waje Confirms Relationship + Considers Getting Breast Reduction (photos + Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Waje Confirms Relationship + Considers Getting Breast Reduction (photos + Video) (907 Views)

Amber Rose To Undergo Breast Reduction Surgery (Photos) / Selena Leath Is Getting Breast Lift Once She's Done Breastfeeding / Kemi Olunloyo: Cossy Orjiakor, Eniola Badmus, Bimbo Thomas Need Breast Reduction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Waje Confirms Relationship + Considers Getting Breast Reduction (photos + Video) by ojemeka: 6:16pm On Oct 29, 2015
Kai! But Jide when did you become a snoop like this na? Loool. It's all for your entertainment oh. When I tell you say I get PLENTY gist for all of una, you think na lie? Lool.

Well, Waje was on MTV Base "Real Talk" for an interview and during the interview, confirmed that she's in a relationship and also talked about considering breast reduction.

See the full gist after the jump:

Oya so make una relaz oh, this gist sweet.

When the host asked Waje "Are you currently dating anyone?", Waje responded saying:
I don't know if it's their business and that's the truth.
When then asked, so what would be the lie, Waje said:
The lie would be no.

The second answer more or less confirms say she dey date na. Lol. I'm happy for you oh Waje.

Later on in the interview, Waje is aked "Would you ever consider plastic surgery?" to which she replies: "Yes!". The interviewer further asked Waje where she would get the surgery done and she pointed to her boobs.

The interviewer then asked "Would you like it bigger or smaller?" to which Waje responded:
If I make it bigger, what do you want to see? As me and you are seated now, don't you like that you're seeing your face. You want it to cover the screen?

She then laughed and confirmed saying "Smaller".

I'm sure she wouldn't actually go through with it, but just in case, Waje leave your breast alone oh. Nobody dey complain. Lol.

Videos from the interview:

Source: http://www.jideokonjo.com/2015/10/waje-confirms-relationship-considers.html

Cc
Lalasticlala
Ishilove
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy

Re: Waje Confirms Relationship + Considers Getting Breast Reduction (photos + Video) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Oct 29, 2015
Re: Waje Confirms Relationship + Considers Getting Breast Reduction (photos + Video) by vandops10(m): 6:19pm On Oct 29, 2015
good for her
Re: Waje Confirms Relationship + Considers Getting Breast Reduction (photos + Video) by asumo12: 6:40pm On Oct 29, 2015
MAKA WHY REDUCING THE GERMAN JUICE?
Re: Waje Confirms Relationship + Considers Getting Breast Reduction (photos + Video) by kayo80(m): 6:43pm On Oct 29, 2015
lol! But she better confirm with her boyfriend before going ahead to do that...That might be the thing that attracted the man to her.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian Releases More Photos From Her Surprise 35th Birthday Party / Check Out This Wedding Photo From Zimbabwe...lol / Amazing Photos From ‘the Experience 10’ At Tafawa Balewa Square

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.