Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

I Am Not In Competition With Ronaldo - Lionel Messi - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Am Not In Competition With Ronaldo - Lionel Messi (404 Views)

Farouk Yarma Pictured With Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Cafu And Puyol In Russia / Ballon D'or 2016: Cristiano Ronaldo & Lionel Messi Favourites / Cristiano Ronaldo, Lionel Messi & Neymar Revealed As The Ballon D'or Final Three (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Not In Competition With Ronaldo - Lionel Messi by soccerecho(m): 6:34pm On Oct 29, 2015
Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo are rivals on the pitch in the eyes of soccer fans around the world as the two men battle for the title of the best. But that rivalry is just in the eys of the fans and media, because Lionel Messi says he doesn’t compete against Ronaldo.
“These are things that people say. I don’t compete with Cristiano and I suppose he would not compete with me,” Messi said in an interview with Guillem Balague on Yahoo.com.
“What I want is the very best for my teams, and that’s what I am working for.”
That might be true to Messi personally, or at least only what he is willing to publicly admit, but the two are undoubtedly still linked. There is even a Wikipedia page dedicated to their rivalry.
Continue>>>
http://www.soccerecho.com/2015/10/i-am-not-in-competition-with-ronaldo.html

(1) (Reply)

Mourinho Would Consider Managing Arsenal / When You Have A Tactical Captain In Your Team / Germany Vs Netherlands Friendly Cancelled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.