Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Farouk Yarma Pictured With Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Cafu And Puyol In Russia - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Farouk Yarma Pictured With Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Cafu And Puyol In Russia (54359 Views)

Carles Puyol Reacts As Iker Casillas Comes Out As Gay / Lucas Alves Presents Shirt To Cafu (Pictures) / Team Okocha Vs Carles Puyol - 2 - 5 (Full Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Farouk Yarma Pictured With Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Cafu And Puyol In Russia by dainformant(m): 8:24pm On Dec 01, 2017
Gombe State Commissioner for Youth and Empowerment and FC Yarmalight President Malam Farouk Yarma was present the 2018 FIFA World Cup draw in Moscow on Friday. The commissioner took series of pictures with World football legends, Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Cafu and Puyol, alongside FIFA President and FIFA GS.

Farouk said after the draw ; "Tricky group but football will be exciting in the group. We have got a great squad with abundant talents. With good preparation we'll proceed from the group and have a good tournament.

"The NFF have got a great plans for this team, the coach and his players are also ready to work and represent the Green and White flag with passion. We need to play our parts and support the team during the tournament.

"I'm wishing the team success and a good tournament in Russia. I'm optimistic the team would surprise everyone."

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/12/gombe-commissioner-with-malam-farouk-yarma-poses-with-football-legends-in-russia.html

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Farouk Yarma Pictured With Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Cafu And Puyol In Russia by dainformant(m): 8:25pm On Dec 01, 2017

6 Likes

Re: Farouk Yarma Pictured With Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Cafu And Puyol In Russia by dainformant(m): 8:25pm On Dec 01, 2017
cc; lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Farouk Yarma Pictured With Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Cafu And Puyol In Russia by Nobody: 8:26pm On Dec 01, 2017
See achievement!

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Farouk Yarma Pictured With Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Cafu And Puyol In Russia by instaTUBE: 8:29pm On Dec 01, 2017
Ronaldinho, Rinaldo & Rivaldo ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Farouk Yarma Pictured With Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Cafu And Puyol In Russia by bedspread: 8:30pm On Dec 01, 2017
velai:
See achievement!
grin grin grin
Explain wat u mean?

4 Likes

Re: Farouk Yarma Pictured With Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Cafu And Puyol In Russia by AJOBI77(m): 8:32pm On Dec 01, 2017
O boy, see bouncer ronaldo

4 Likes

Re: Farouk Yarma Pictured With Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Cafu And Puyol In Russia by sarrki(m): 8:34pm On Dec 01, 2017
Back then when I still watch ball

4 Likes

Re: Farouk Yarma Pictured With Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Cafu And Puyol In Russia by clevvermind(m): 8:38pm On Dec 01, 2017
Nigeria to beat Argentina and win the world cup in Russia.

40 Likes

Re: Farouk Yarma Pictured With Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Cafu And Puyol In Russia by DOUBLEWAHALA: 8:38pm On Dec 01, 2017
ronaldinho looks like somebody who is attending fire on the mountain church

6 Likes

Re: Farouk Yarma Pictured With Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Cafu And Puyol In Russia by obonujoker(m): 9:14pm On Dec 01, 2017
sarrki:
Back then when I still watch ball

Is your BMC job... 24/7

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Farouk Yarma Pictured With Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Cafu And Puyol In Russia by BruncleZuma: 9:57pm On Dec 01, 2017
TF is he doing there?

All this unnecessary junketing...

4 Likes

Re: Farouk Yarma Pictured With Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Cafu And Puyol In Russia by Narldon: 9:57pm On Dec 01, 2017

What different families likely quarrel about

#Rich_family: who went out with my car yesterday??.... Everybody should respect himself in this house o, u all have your own car's no one should touch my car keys again o......
#Average_family: somebody cannot buy soap in this house & use it in peace, to whom it may concern should stop using my soap o! Am warning the person for the last time! if u don't have money to buy soap better use omo!!
#broke_family: na which nonsense be dis wan.....abeg abeg na who shit wey no flush... E better go flush am o... The person no even get conscience self d shit even gather muscles
tufiakwa!!!

78 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Farouk Yarma Pictured With Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Cafu And Puyol In Russia by johnstar(m): 9:58pm On Dec 01, 2017
K
Re: Farouk Yarma Pictured With Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Cafu And Puyol In Russia by JERRYABC2(m): 9:58pm On Dec 01, 2017
No meaning at all.
Re: Farouk Yarma Pictured With Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Cafu And Puyol In Russia by kay29000(m): 9:58pm On Dec 01, 2017
Hmm
Re: Farouk Yarma Pictured With Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Cafu And Puyol In Russia by alexmaye(m): 9:58pm On Dec 01, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:
ronaldinho looks like somebody who is attending fire on the mountain church
it's mountain of fire not fire on the mountain all the same you are right

2 Likes

Re: Farouk Yarma Pictured With Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Cafu And Puyol In Russia by sameereinstein(m): 10:00pm On Dec 01, 2017
When he's supposed to be in his state thinking about how to improve the life of youth through his office, he's busy dia chilling with legends

3 Likes

Re: Farouk Yarma Pictured With Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Cafu And Puyol In Russia by Veeflow(m): 10:01pm On Dec 01, 2017
BruncleZuma:
TF is he doing there?

All this unnecessary junketing...
to snap pictures sir... Hope I answered u well tongue

1 Like

Re: Farouk Yarma Pictured With Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Cafu And Puyol In Russia by Hayah: 10:02pm On Dec 01, 2017
velai:
See achievement!
No be small smiley

4 Likes

Re: Farouk Yarma Pictured With Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Cafu And Puyol In Russia by asdfjklhaha(f): 10:03pm On Dec 01, 2017
Using state funds to sponsor personal trips my God help us all.

2 Likes

Re: Farouk Yarma Pictured With Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Cafu And Puyol In Russia by tishbite41(m): 10:03pm On Dec 01, 2017
aboki with legends

1 Like

Re: Farouk Yarma Pictured With Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Cafu And Puyol In Russia by datola: 10:04pm On Dec 01, 2017
What is the business of a Gombe government official in Russia?

4 Likes

Re: Farouk Yarma Pictured With Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Cafu And Puyol In Russia by BruncleZuma: 10:04pm On Dec 01, 2017
Veeflow:
to snap pictures sir... Hope I answered u well tongue

Re: Farouk Yarma Pictured With Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Cafu And Puyol In Russia by oviejnr(m): 10:04pm On Dec 01, 2017
This one just follow go snap pictures, Tie no fit ham sef, dem fit use ham tie ham grin

1 Like

Re: Farouk Yarma Pictured With Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Cafu And Puyol In Russia by ipobarecriminals: 10:04pm On Dec 01, 2017
he go use am scam the yoot.2019 loading .Vote Malam Fraid yarma for Gov. insha Allah
Re: Farouk Yarma Pictured With Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Cafu And Puyol In Russia by crownedprinz(m): 10:05pm On Dec 01, 2017
when they are in naija..they behave like gods....seee him standing beside stars and looking like their driver

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Farouk Yarma Pictured With Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Cafu And Puyol In Russia by Beehshorp(m): 10:10pm On Dec 01, 2017
This guy Don achieve everything wey dey to achieve for himself and his constituent

2 Likes

Re: Farouk Yarma Pictured With Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Cafu And Puyol In Russia by mrkings84(m): 10:10pm On Dec 01, 2017
Why are most of these ex-footballers becoming shapeless,

Abi na my eyes dey worry me abi na my phone screen??

2 Likes

Re: Farouk Yarma Pictured With Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Cafu And Puyol In Russia by free2ryhme: 10:13pm On Dec 01, 2017
Lifetime achievement

3 Likes

Re: Farouk Yarma Pictured With Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Cafu And Puyol In Russia by princeade86(m): 10:13pm On Dec 01, 2017
crownedprinz:
when they are in naija..they behave like gods....seee him standing beside stars and looking like their driver
Yes. u are 100% correct. Like cooperate cleaner

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Farouk Yarma Pictured With Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Cafu And Puyol In Russia by danduj(m): 10:13pm On Dec 01, 2017
What exactly is his business over there??

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President George Weah Plays Against Super Eagles In Liberia Match. Photos / El-clasico: Sergio Ramos Elbows Lionel Messi, He Reacts Furious (Photos) / Fans Blast Messi Over Barcelona's Copa del Rey Exit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.