Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,494 members, 7,816,176 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

See 20 Countries Currently Agitating For Their Independence worldwide (pic) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See 20 Countries Currently Agitating For Their Independence worldwide (pic) (13873 Views)

Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War / Let Us Beg Those Agitating For Biafra--obasanjo / Biafra Trends Worldwide -pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

See 20 Countries Currently Agitating For Their Independence worldwide (pic) by bolabolakemi(f): 9:10pm On Oct 29, 2015
These are the 20 countries that are currently agitating for their independence across the world.

Catalonia was the most popular, but after the arrest and unlawful detention of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by Buhari, Biafra is now more popular than Catalonia with Biafrans protesting at the Nigerian embassies all over the world and some world leaders like Vladmir Putin, Benjamin Netanyahu and Harriet Harman etc., have openly called for the release of Kanu.

Ban Ki-Moon, the UN Secretary-general has also reaffirmed that Self-determination via referendum is a lawful act under UN Human Rights Charter and that the UN is ready to listen to the Biafrans.

Do you think Biafra will gain her independence before Catalonia?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See 20 Countries Currently Agitating For Their Independence worldwide (pic) by tempest01(m): 9:22pm On Oct 29, 2015
Hmm
Re: See 20 Countries Currently Agitating For Their Independence worldwide (pic) by bolabolakemi(f): 9:22pm On Oct 29, 2015
cool
Re: See 20 Countries Currently Agitating For Their Independence worldwide (pic) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Oct 29, 2015
i don't want nigeria to divide untill i become the first female president of nigeria. if you are in support of me say YES! if you are not in support of me say NAY!

10 Likes 6 Shares

Re: See 20 Countries Currently Agitating For Their Independence worldwide (pic) by Idrismusty97(m): 9:40pm On Oct 29, 2015
Kashmir own is very complex, Both India and Pakistan lay claim to the region so who are they getting independence from? The region may just merge with Pakistan if they ever gain independence, Their independence cry is just a facade. Anyway as long as the so called Biafras keep supporting Israel and the Zionist regime against helpless Palestinians they will never be free, Who takes hypocrites serious? Imagine the simpletons protesting with Biafran flags alongside that of Israel! The world biggest oppressor. Bunch of Spongebobs that aren't serious about the independence stuff.

14 Likes

Re: See 20 Countries Currently Agitating For Their Independence worldwide (pic) by CSTR2: 9:53pm On Oct 29, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Kashmir own is very complex, Both India and Pakistan lay claim to the region so who are they getting independence from? The region may just merge with Pakistan if they ever gain independence, Their independence cry is just a facade. Anyway as long as the so called Biafras keep supporting Israel and the Zionist regime against helpless Palestinians they will never be free, Who takes hypocrites serious? Imagine the simpletons protesting with Biafran flags alongside that of Israel! The world biggest oppressor. Bunch of Spongebobs that aren't serious about the independence stuff.
You dey craze.
If you want Palestinian independence, go and ask isreal and leave biafrans alone.
Your senile president voted for a free Palestine when he has separatists groups at home. And to make it worse, sent delegates to the Israel parliament for national support like a dimwit.

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: See 20 Countries Currently Agitating For Their Independence worldwide (pic) by PenSniper: 10:26pm On Oct 29, 2015
Ban Ki-Moon, the UN Secretary-general has also reaffirmed that Self-determination via referendum is a lawful act under UN Human Rights Charter and that the UN is ready to listen to the Biafrans..

Op, your source.?

4 Likes

Re: See 20 Countries Currently Agitating For Their Independence worldwide (pic) by basilo101: 10:34pm On Oct 29, 2015
where is Republic of South south, and Niger delta republic. yeye ppl, the world kws about biafra

2 Likes

Re: See 20 Countries Currently Agitating For Their Independence worldwide (pic) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Oct 29, 2015
basilo101:
where is Republic of South south, and Niger delta republic. yeye ppl, the world kws about biafra
Most SS people is supporting Biafra, is Yoruba people that is posing as SS. When ships are down, Yorubas will understand that this is 2015 not 1967. Digging out old event won't solve Nigeria problems. One Nigeria can't work in this jet age. Wonder why Biafra is always giving Yorubas high blood pressure. Did Scotland fight a war with UK to vote in referendum to seek for self determination. Few SS people is against Biafra because they don't want another war, but when UN allow referendum in former old eastern Nigeria that is when Yoruba eyes go clear, because no sane akwa ibom person will like to remain in Nigeria, the oil they have none of them own an oil well, northerners own all the oil well in akwa ibom. In Biafra every state own it own oil or resources, manage it and pay tax to central government just like US, UK, Germany etc No state in Biafra will depend on another state resources

29 Likes

Re: See 20 Countries Currently Agitating For Their Independence worldwide (pic) by sandraokosun1: 10:50pm On Oct 29, 2015
U had to fake a YORUBA MONIKER do advertise ur mirage. U got low self esteem

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See 20 Countries Currently Agitating For Their Independence worldwide (pic) by zuchyblink(m): 11:09pm On Oct 29, 2015
Biafra should form a union with this separatist movement to make their agitation louder.

4 Likes

Re: See 20 Countries Currently Agitating For Their Independence worldwide (pic) by cheruv: 11:20pm On Oct 29, 2015
CSTR2:
You dey craze.
If you want Palestinian independence, go and ask isreal and leave biafrans alone.
Your senile president voted for a free Palestine when he has separatists groups at home. And to make it worse, sent delegates to the Israel parliament for national support like a dimwit.
Seriously at times I find it hard to quantify his stupidity undecided

9 Likes

Re: See 20 Countries Currently Agitating For Their Independence worldwide (pic) by bolabolakemi(f): 7:28am On Oct 30, 2015
angry
Re: See 20 Countries Currently Agitating For Their Independence worldwide (pic) by ShySteady(m): 8:02am On Oct 30, 2015
Hmmm...
Re: See 20 Countries Currently Agitating For Their Independence worldwide (pic) by WailingWailer00(m): 8:24am On Oct 30, 2015
misspresident:
i don't want nigeria to divide untill i become the first female president of nigeria. if you are in support of me say YES! if you are not in support of me say NAY!
You would never achieve that dream in your life time

Amen

Women are incapable of running things in the Nigerian political imbroglio

CC : dieziani, Oduah, Etteh Patricia
Re: See 20 Countries Currently Agitating For Their Independence worldwide (pic) by cyberdurable(m): 8:44am On Oct 30, 2015
misspresident:

Didnt u hear that the president of Oloshos in Nigeria is Dead? U can take up that Post grin

Biafra will stand

7 Likes

Re: See 20 Countries Currently Agitating For Their Independence worldwide (pic) by cyberdurable(m): 8:46am On Oct 30, 2015
sandraokosun1:
U had to fake a YORUBA MONIKER do advertise ur mirage. U got low self esteem

Nobody in his right Senses will wish to be A yolobar

Dirty Tribe grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: See 20 Countries Currently Agitating For Their Independence worldwide (pic) by cyberdurable(m): 8:47am On Oct 30, 2015
lalasticlala This thread is worth enough publicity,, is Educating
Re: See 20 Countries Currently Agitating For Their Independence worldwide (pic) by parisbookaddict(f): 9:03am On Oct 30, 2015
Idrismusty97:

What a hypocrite u are..
The worlds biggest oppressors are muslims...go to iran, ssaudi, Pakistan, egypt, qatar, sudan etc they oppress "people of the book" and kill pagans.. see what ur muslim brothers are doin in Iraq and syria.. committing genocide on the christians, kurds and yadizi. ..

may israel rule over the terrorists called the Palestinian muslims ..

The world doesn't need another bigot intolerant islamic state

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: See 20 Countries Currently Agitating For Their Independence worldwide (pic) by Nobody: 9:14am On Oct 30, 2015
South Sudan fought for independence thinking the North was their problem. Just look at them now and you will wonder if they really deserve independence.

4 Likes

Re: See 20 Countries Currently Agitating For Their Independence worldwide (pic) by Nobody: 9:24am On Oct 30, 2015
LALASTICLALA... pls take this to front page cool
Re: See 20 Countries Currently Agitating For Their Independence worldwide (pic) by Nobody: 9:26am On Oct 30, 2015
Bluetooth2:

South Sudan fought for independence thinking the North was their problem. Just look at them now and you will wonder if they really deserve independence.

Let us taste what South Suden are tasting dont cry our cry Yoruba man.... we are the problem of Nigeria and Yoruba ppl, you should be happy we are going.

12 Likes

Re: See 20 Countries Currently Agitating For Their Independence worldwide (pic) by bolabolakemi(f): 10:23am On Oct 30, 2015
Bluetooth2:

Always negative minded. What I'd other countries that separated and prospered Nigeria Union was forced on its people and thus will never work...

3 Likes

Re: See 20 Countries Currently Agitating For Their Independence worldwide (pic) by alexis007(m): 10:33am On Oct 30, 2015
bolabolakemi:

Always negative minded. What I'd other countries that separated and prospered Nigeria Union was forced on its people and thus will never work...
Other countries that separated and prospered? more than the ex-host country.... Mention them please. I am all ears.

1 Like

Re: See 20 Countries Currently Agitating For Their Independence worldwide (pic) by onyfrank: 10:43am On Oct 30, 2015
Bluetooth2:

biafra is not sudan. Biafrans DNA is different from ur Sudan

8 Likes

Re: See 20 Countries Currently Agitating For Their Independence worldwide (pic) by bolabolakemi(f): 10:48am On Oct 30, 2015
alexis007:
Other countries that separated and prospered? more than the ex-host country.... Mention them please. I am all ears.

Consult your history book or better still go on Internet to cure your ignorance embarassed

1 Like

Re: See 20 Countries Currently Agitating For Their Independence worldwide (pic) by alexis007(m): 10:49am On Oct 30, 2015
bolabolakemi:
These are the 20 countries that are currently agitating for their independence across the world.

Catalonia was the most popular, but after the arrest and unlawful detention of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by Buhari, Biafra is now more popular than Catalonia with Biafrans protesting at the Nigerian embassies all over the world and some world leaders like Vladmir Putin, Benjamin Netanyahu and Harriet Harman etc., have openly called for the release of Kanu.

Ban Ki-Moon, the UN Secretary-general has also reaffirmed that Self-determination via referendum is a lawful act under UN Human Rights Charter and that the UN is ready to listen to the Biafrans.

Do you think Biafra will gain her independence before Catalonia?
Biafra is more popular than Catalonia Skibo wait....Are you kidding me

Last time I checked, Catalonia was so popular that it got some publicity from CNN and other major news agencies. Meanwhile, Biafra has not made headlines, even on NTA. If care isn't taken, this 'Biafra' of a thing does not enjoy robust existence beyond here in Nairaland.

Propaganda went wrong when some cheap netizen lied that Vlad Putin is behind their secession struggle. Find someone else for your lies- common sense should have told you that the Lion of Moscow is too busy in the Middle East to pay attention to you.

3 Likes

Re: See 20 Countries Currently Agitating For Their Independence worldwide (pic) by alexis007(m): 10:57am On Oct 30, 2015
bolabolakemi:

Consult your history book or better still go on Internet to cure your ignorance embarassed
Be my history teacher please. My books and the internet I use are not so comprehensive. cry

...that awkward moment when a teacher ask a question that even he himself doesn't know its answer. The question becomes a take-home assignment immediately. grin

3 Likes

Re: See 20 Countries Currently Agitating For Their Independence worldwide (pic) by Chiaka(f): 11:20am On Oct 30, 2015
Its good Biafra is on the list

1 Like

Re: See 20 Countries Currently Agitating For Their Independence worldwide (pic) by CSTR2: 11:22am On Oct 30, 2015
basilo101:
Niger delta republic? lol.
Even the UN knows how catastrophic that would be.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fayose Reinstate Suspended Ssg / Resign If You Can’t Secure Nigerians, TUC Tells Buhari / Edo Gets New Commissioner Of Police, 5 Days To Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.