Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,379 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Actress Cossy Ojiakor With Lots Of Pussy (lovely Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Cossy Ojiakor With Lots Of Pussy (lovely Photo) (59794 Views)

Curvy Actress Cossy Ojiakor Shares The Most Cherished Item In Her Home - Photo / Cossy Ojiakor Goes Braless In New Photo / Cossy Ojiakor's Outfit To Beer Festival 'Oktoberfest' In Germany Is Eye-Popping (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Actress Cossy Ojiakor With Lots Of Pussy (lovely Photo) by Burger01(m): 8:08am On Oct 30, 2015
angry cheesy
Re: Actress Cossy Ojiakor With Lots Of Pussy (lovely Photo) by free2ryhme: 8:09am On Oct 30, 2015
Make una go collect una own ooo lol grin
Re: Actress Cossy Ojiakor With Lots Of Pussy (lovely Photo) by missionmex(m): 8:09am On Oct 30, 2015
:- this one is catty kitty.
Re: Actress Cossy Ojiakor With Lots Of Pussy (lovely Photo) by samblessed: 8:09am On Oct 30, 2015
hyfr:
It is confirmed, this girl is an ogbanje. You no carry person pikin, dog pikin or fowl pikin na cat pikin wey u go carry. I hope say no be people destiny she dey carry for hand.
you must be a very funny guy.
Re: Actress Cossy Ojiakor With Lots Of Pussy (lovely Photo) by Nobody: 8:10am On Oct 30, 2015
wow...cute pu5sy!!!
Re: Actress Cossy Ojiakor With Lots Of Pussy (lovely Photo) by Nobody: 8:10am On Oct 30, 2015
himkers:
see the speed when I take open d thread just to see pu**y o!!

e no go better for cozzy I swear
hahaha

1 Like

Re: Actress Cossy Ojiakor With Lots Of Pussy (lovely Photo) by DipoDee: 8:10am On Oct 30, 2015
Oh. great news on NairaBlog this morning
Re: Actress Cossy Ojiakor With Lots Of Pussy (lovely Photo) by NaijaOptimist: 8:10am On Oct 30, 2015
ril19:
I Know This Too Is Going To Front Page
Soothsayer.

He don reach Fp
Re: Actress Cossy Ojiakor With Lots Of Pussy (lovely Photo) by Brytawon(m): 8:10am On Oct 30, 2015
That moment when seun has made his money and he allowed stuffs like this make FP coz he doesn't care....

1 Like

Re: Actress Cossy Ojiakor With Lots Of Pussy (lovely Photo) by Ahyourity(m): 8:10am On Oct 30, 2015
so,wetin concern me with you.. bullshit! >:
Re: Actress Cossy Ojiakor With Lots Of Pussy (lovely Photo) by Akuneshiobike(m): 8:10am On Oct 30, 2015
International Ashawo at it again!
Re: Actress Cossy Ojiakor With Lots Of Pussy (lovely Photo) by northconfusion: 8:12am On Oct 30, 2015
And this hit fp.
Dia ris God oo
Re: Actress Cossy Ojiakor With Lots Of Pussy (lovely Photo) by PidginYarns: 8:13am On Oct 30, 2015
Dis Nairaland dey fall person hand
Re: Actress Cossy Ojiakor With Lots Of Pussy (lovely Photo) by northconfusion: 8:13am On Oct 30, 2015
Akuneshiobike:
International Ashawo at it again!

lmao!
Re: Actress Cossy Ojiakor With Lots Of Pussy (lovely Photo) by Chijosky(m): 8:14am On Oct 30, 2015
Vivian gist sha ...
Re: Actress Cossy Ojiakor With Lots Of Pussy (lovely Photo) by teepsee(f): 8:14am On Oct 30, 2015
axortedbabe:
na so nairaland dun yeye reach?
seriously this is what I call beautiful nonsense. Nl where silly things hit fp and educative things are left in trash. I wonder who made the person that put this up a moderator

1 Like

Re: Actress Cossy Ojiakor With Lots Of Pussy (lovely Photo) by satowind(m): 8:15am On Oct 30, 2015
Nairaland fast turning a joke. Seun u sacked admins put moFos ok continue dere is God oh

When ur traffic start dropping just know u are de one dat fetched the insect infested firewood and invited lizards

1 Like

Re: Actress Cossy Ojiakor With Lots Of Pussy (lovely Photo) by wolesmile(m): 8:16am On Oct 30, 2015
GAWD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wetin this ridiculous news dey do for front page?

MODS!!!!!
Been moving irrelevances to FP since last century!
Na wa o!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Actress Cossy Ojiakor With Lots Of Pussy (lovely Photo) by MrD2: 8:17am On Oct 30, 2015
Nice PUSSY she has got....
Re: Actress Cossy Ojiakor With Lots Of Pussy (lovely Photo) by Nobody: 8:18am On Oct 30, 2015
okay, like we care_
Re: Actress Cossy Ojiakor With Lots Of Pussy (lovely Photo) by IYANGBALI: 8:19am On Oct 30, 2015
ashewo on parole
Re: Actress Cossy Ojiakor With Lots Of Pussy (lovely Photo) by Nobody: 8:19am On Oct 30, 2015
this is pure nonsense
Re: Actress Cossy Ojiakor With Lots Of Pussy (lovely Photo) by Oladimejjy(m): 8:20am On Oct 30, 2015
iykofias:
They dia dey carry cat pikin, no go born ur own

she get a daughter oooh...who just even graduate from the university this year.
Re: Actress Cossy Ojiakor With Lots Of Pussy (lovely Photo) by Holyman3(m): 8:20am On Oct 30, 2015
In a bid to get the readers turn your pages, nairaland has become as deceptive as APC.

Junk headlines everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Actress Cossy Ojiakor With Lots Of Pussy (lovely Photo) by jerinapi1: 8:21am On Oct 30, 2015
Lol
Re: Actress Cossy Ojiakor With Lots Of Pussy (lovely Photo) by ndubisik(m): 8:21am On Oct 30, 2015
This thread won't receive a comment from me cool
Re: Actress Cossy Ojiakor With Lots Of Pussy (lovely Photo) by shizzy7(f): 8:22am On Oct 30, 2015
MODS, WHY ARE WE HAVING TOOO MUCH COSSY NEWS ON FP... AH AH..

Are you guys addicted to boo**?

1 Like

Re: Actress Cossy Ojiakor With Lots Of Pussy (lovely Photo) by j4sure(m): 8:23am On Oct 30, 2015
So whats the moral lesson oooooooooo?
viviangist5:
Caption

Lots of pussy... Hala if u need one... Given out free pussy to anyone that really wants it and wishes happy birthday to them. Mrs simeony won't mind.

Simeony.... Just gave birth to lots of pussy cats.... Home celebrating with @hallemordu Nigerians finest music act.... Wait till she explodes... Meanwhile..... Pls wish my pussy happy birthday

source https://instagram.com/p/9baRmVnAA-/?taken-by=cossyojiakor
Re: Actress Cossy Ojiakor With Lots Of Pussy (lovely Photo) by sweetgala(m): 8:24am On Oct 30, 2015
She should not be handling day old kittens , the mother-cat might kill them if they have a strong scent of humans depending on her domesticated she is

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Banky W Watching Adesua Etomi In The BBNaija House / Picture Of Mo Abudu At The "Premiere Of "Wedding Party 2" Has Got Fans Talking / D’banj Spoils His Wife Lineo With Cash And Hermes Bag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.