Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,616 members, 7,823,698 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Six Kinds Of freshers You Will Find In The University - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Six Kinds Of freshers You Will Find In The University (21850 Views)

Oau Begins Registration Of Freshers And Payment Of Acceptance Fee / POST-UTME Screening Exercise: The University Of Abuja Model / Six Kinds Of Mannerisms Freshers Exhibit When Newly Admitted. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Six Kinds Of freshers You Will Find In The University by evansvenus(m): 11:10pm On Oct 29, 2015
Ok,this is meant to be a comic relief and also to pass a message across to freshers,not forgetting candidates awaiting admission into the university. Ok the university envirominent is laden with different calibres of students,the FRESHERS,undegraduates,postgraduates and the pdites.my focal point being the freshers,let me reel out the six kinds of freshers we can find in the university enviroment.

1.THE NOVICE; This set of freshers are damn hilarious when you have an encounter with them,they keep missing their way around the school enviroment,always forgetting their path to their department/lecture hall..lol they are still bedevilled with the secondary school mentality..imagine a fresher referring to his coursemates as 'classmates" or terming their courses as "subject"...bro/sis u no people for house wey go uni? Make them prep u na.

2.THE FASHIONISTA; This set of people have probably been saving up the clothes before gaining admission so they can flaunt it to thier coursemates and those that care to check them out..they come to class with different attires on daily basis,some don't mind going hungry..they just want to put on that new clothes..anyways na ur GP for yr one go tell just continue!

3.MR/MiSS SALUTATION;This category of freshers can greet the hell out of someone,they are al ways meek and gentle,they greet both their neigbours,coursemates and everybody they come across,not minding if they are older than u...

4.THE BOOKWORM;This set of people like their pseudonym depict,are always claiming from lecture hall to library to the hostel and back to night class,they are always forming serious student,prolly because they have been admonished by their parents to come out with good grades....lol give them sometime school life go blend them shege...

5.THE PARTY FREAKS; This set of freshers couldn't wait to break free from the aegis of their parent's enslavement...and immediately they got their admission they breathed a sign of relief..them be jjc for school buh them no dey use ear hearm wey music dey blast...from the matric night to their freshers to all other subsequent nights..just two months in school they know all clubs,bars and lounges...bro/sis na for your GP e go show.

6.THE INTROVERT; This set of freshers are boredom personified,no social life...home to school,back to the lodge..always locking themselves inside..no iota of cheerfulness in them..bro/aunty na wetin na?na school you enter no be prison.

NB- i have actually modified it to six,and the guy that commented ist u be spambot? I was still typing before you rush comment..nawao!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Six Kinds Of freshers You Will Find In The University by Dezzx(m): 11:13pm On Oct 29, 2015
grin

1 Like

Re: Six Kinds Of freshers You Will Find In The University by Agimor(m): 11:23pm On Oct 29, 2015
You actually six and up mentioning just one.what brand of weed do you takecheesy
Re: Six Kinds Of freshers You Will Find In The University by benigneOne(f): 11:24pm On Oct 29, 2015
One out of 6 ? Wetin do five ?? Still I Lagos traffic I guess
Re: Six Kinds Of freshers You Will Find In The University by SBJoji(m): 11:33pm On Oct 29, 2015
wic one were you
Re: Six Kinds Of freshers You Will Find In The University by Nobody: 11:36pm On Oct 29, 2015
Op, what about the other five?
Re: Six Kinds Of freshers You Will Find In The University by Nobody: 11:38pm On Oct 29, 2015
Agimor:
You actually six and up mentioning just one.what brand of weed do you takecheesy
Lols.. Op, doesn't do weed. He's high on expired paracetamol.

2 Likes

Re: Six Kinds Of freshers You Will Find In The University by evansvenus(m): 11:54pm On Oct 29, 2015
I have modified
Re: Six Kinds Of freshers You Will Find In The University by evansvenus(m): 11:55pm On Oct 29, 2015
Nuellah02:
Op, what about the other five?
i have modified
Re: Six Kinds Of freshers You Will Find In The University by evansvenus(m): 11:57pm On Oct 29, 2015
Agimor:

honcho,im nad a weedite lol..i have modified my post
Re: Six Kinds Of freshers You Will Find In The University by Nobody: 12:03am On Oct 30, 2015
You forgot the ones that already know everywhere and the ITKs.

2 Likes

Re: Six Kinds Of freshers You Will Find In The University by Engrczar(m): 12:09am On Oct 30, 2015
Haha.... I was among the Salutation group

2 Likes

Re: Six Kinds Of freshers You Will Find In The University by evansvenus(m): 5:14pm On Nov 19, 2015
Seun,obinoscopy,lalasticlala...oya frontpage oo
Re: Six Kinds Of freshers You Will Find In The University by damton(m): 6:20pm On Nov 19, 2015
What of the ones that always like to go to class even when they don't have lectures.

just for going to class sake
Re: Six Kinds Of freshers You Will Find In The University by Nobody: 6:20pm On Nov 19, 2015
Endtime
Re: Six Kinds Of freshers You Will Find In The University by englishmart(m): 6:20pm On Nov 19, 2015
the naija betters.. God don use 9ja bet make me millionaire even as a student.

I pledge to naija bet my beloved never to quit till death do us part... I don't care what anybody thinks or says

4 Likes

Re: Six Kinds Of freshers You Will Find In The University by baddyoosha: 6:20pm On Nov 19, 2015
v
Re: Six Kinds Of freshers You Will Find In The University by Nobody: 6:20pm On Nov 19, 2015
2 and 6

Students ahead of me in class d think me dey final year sef. It's all about packaging grin

2 Likes

Re: Six Kinds Of freshers You Will Find In The University by calmdude(m): 6:21pm On Nov 19, 2015
7 The one's that come with chips on there shoulders either from having gone to a million schools (sabi sabi) or they are older than the lecturers or for whatever reason feel to much about themselves undecided

2 Likes

Re: Six Kinds Of freshers You Will Find In The University by OrIandoOwoh(m): 6:22pm On Nov 19, 2015
#buhari is a

pampers-wearing baba
Re: Six Kinds Of freshers You Will Find In The University by corruptboss(m): 6:22pm On Nov 19, 2015
7. the ones attending all lectures including ones meant for other departments(due to wrong or no timetable)

8. the shenkers: the ones that ignores almost all school activities (probably because they got admission in their late. 20's)

2 Likes

Re: Six Kinds Of freshers You Will Find In The University by mrlaw93(m): 6:23pm On Nov 19, 2015
I will read later..

1 Like

Re: Six Kinds Of freshers You Will Find In The University by Nobody: 6:23pm On Nov 19, 2015
seen

1 Like

Re: Six Kinds Of freshers You Will Find In The University by onosprince(m): 6:23pm On Nov 19, 2015
What about the ones that squander their school fees and also collect money for project grin
Re: Six Kinds Of freshers You Will Find In The University by Sunnycliff(m): 6:24pm On Nov 19, 2015
I was just a member of group 4! I lost many fun and came out wt just 4.4! Regretting!! would have preferred just 3.8!!
Re: Six Kinds Of freshers You Will Find In The University by Moiking(m): 6:25pm On Nov 19, 2015
lol front page, even when the ain't complete.
Re: Six Kinds Of freshers You Will Find In The University by Moiking(m): 6:25pm On Nov 19, 2015
double post
Re: Six Kinds Of freshers You Will Find In The University by Trapnews: 6:25pm On Nov 19, 2015

Re: Six Kinds Of freshers You Will Find In The University by Dottore: 6:27pm On Nov 19, 2015
Any news about fuels price reduction
Re: Six Kinds Of freshers You Will Find In The University by carterkelly1(m): 6:28pm On Nov 19, 2015
https://mobile.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=918397451530031&id=918047821564994&set=ms.c.eJxFzMsNwDAIA9CNKojDx%7E%3BsvVkFJevDhSbapCfrCTq88LAeYSg%7E%3BBtRpEEONtn3VsUn3nOo76g%7E%3B3uvnLs2ZY8Ru%7E_DL0bYHWo%7E-.bps.a.918396178196825.1073741828.918047821564994&source=48&refid=13&ref=m_notif&notif_t=fbpage_fan_invite

Pls help my sister and click on d link above & like the pic, pls tell your friends to bc too

Plz liking the pix without liking the page makes ur votes invalid.
Re: Six Kinds Of freshers You Will Find In The University by salaboiz(m): 6:34pm On Nov 19, 2015
i remember d day i went for my first lecture.......
Excuse me pls i'm looking for theatre 3

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MUSTE 2014/2015 Scholarship Shortlist / TEAM LASU wins Super Nairaland Interschool debate (Clash of Previous Winners) / Apply For DAAD Helmut-Schmidt-Scholarship, Germany Fully-funded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.