Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Gunmen Kidnap Comfort Adokwe, Nasarawa State University Lecturer In Keffi - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Gunmen Kidnap Comfort Adokwe, Nasarawa State University Lecturer In Keffi (21795 Views)

400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video / Sex Scandal: Dr. Aduwo, Ekiti State University Lecturer Caught With Student / Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gunmen Kidnap Comfort Adokwe, Nasarawa State University Lecturer In Keffi by OgaDeyVex: 9:04pm On Oct 23, 2023
The Nasarawa State University, Keffi (NSUK) community has been thrown into a state of confusion as some unknown gunmen have kidnapped one of the lecturers, Dr Comfort Adokwe.

DAILY POST gathered that Adokwe, a lecturer in the Faculty of Administration at the university and a Deputy Director, Gender Studies, of the school, was abducted on Sunday night by the gunmen from her residence in Angwan Jaba in Keffi.

The Chairman of the Community Development Association, Comrade Ali Sule, who confirmed the development to DAILY POST, said the gunmen invaded the lecturer’s compound late at night and whisked her to unknown destination.

He said the kidnappers shot sporadically into the air severally before making away with the lecturer.

He told our reporter, “It’s true, our beloved sister, Dr Comfort Adokwe, was kidnapped last night by unknown gunmen at her Residence at Angwan Jaba here in Keffi.

“We pray that God keeps her safe, secure, and protected and returns her safely to us.

“We are calling on security agencies to move into action and bring her back safely.”

However, when contacted by DAILY POST, DSP. Ramhan Nansel, Police Public Relation Officer, PPRO, in the state said he is not aware of the incident as he has not being briefed.

“I have not been briefed,” Nansel said.

The incident came barely one week after about four students of the university were kidnapped from their hostel near Angwan Kare.

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2023/10/23/gunmen-abduct-nasarawa-state-university-lecturer-in-keffi/

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Comfort Adokwe, Nasarawa State University Lecturer In Keffi by OgaDeyVex: 9:05pm On Oct 23, 2023
Another Terrible News, Coming From KEFFI

Don't Forget, Bring This SAD NEWS

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Comfort Adokwe, Nasarawa State University Lecturer In Keffi by OgaDeyVex: 9:09pm On Oct 23, 2023
Favour217:
Too bad

See More Photos @ www.. com
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Comfort Adokwe, Nasarawa State University Lecturer In Keffi by benuejosh: 9:15pm On Oct 23, 2023
The North never knew about this issues of kidnapping that started in the South East and South South. How come it has found its way into the Northern region.

I wish her safe release and the kidnappers should be found and made to face the wrath of the law.

I stand against lawlessness and crime.

Modified: To the kids quoting me and asking me if what happened to chibok was a vacation. Most of them i am sure were given birth after Yar'adua died. Go and learn about kidnapping activities of the south south militants and those of the South East who were highway robbers and kidnappers before asking me of Chibok girls.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Comfort Adokwe, Nasarawa State University Lecturer In Keffi by TANID(m): 9:32pm On Oct 23, 2023
OgaDeyVex:
Another Terrible News, Coming From KEFFI
Don't Forget, Bring This SAD NEWS
i Dey vex to This News

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Comfort Adokwe, Nasarawa State University Lecturer In Keffi by NaijaCover(m): 9:36pm On Oct 23, 2023
TANID:
i Dey vex to This News

This Is The Reason Why OGA BEGIN DEY VEX

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Comfort Adokwe, Nasarawa State University Lecturer In Keffi by PythonTutorial2(m): 9:40pm On Oct 23, 2023
I cannot count the number of terrible news I've come across on Nairaland today 😢

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Comfort Adokwe, Nasarawa State University Lecturer In Keffi by NwaNimo1(m): 9:55pm On Oct 23, 2023

4 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Comfort Adokwe, Nasarawa State University Lecturer In Keffi by Amspecial: 9:56pm On Oct 23, 2023
grin
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Comfort Adokwe, Nasarawa State University Lecturer In Keffi by NaijaCover(m): 9:56pm On Oct 23, 2023
PythonTutorial2:
I cannot count the number of terrible news I've come across on Nairaland today 😢

Are You Still Shocked?
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Comfort Adokwe, Nasarawa State University Lecturer In Keffi by meum: 9:56pm On Oct 23, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Comfort Adokwe, Nasarawa State University Lecturer In Keffi by BESTScientist1: 9:57pm On Oct 23, 2023
Lord have mercy. if you know the atrocities that go on in Nigeria today all because of the economic situation..... you'll fear God

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Comfort Adokwe, Nasarawa State University Lecturer In Keffi by zombieHUNTER: 9:57pm On Oct 23, 2023
undecided

Not Again..

what kinda insecurity are we experiencing like this

what kinda fool resides in Aso Rock as a president..

I mean.. what's going on
Even Buhari administration is far better than this

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Comfort Adokwe, Nasarawa State University Lecturer In Keffi by ImoleNaija: 9:57pm On Oct 23, 2023
The ransom they collect don sweet them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Comfort Adokwe, Nasarawa State University Lecturer In Keffi by StealthGuy(m): 9:58pm On Oct 23, 2023
benuejosh:
The North never knew about this issues of kidnapping that started in the South East and South South. How come it has found its way into the Northern region.

I wish her safe release and the kidnappers should be found and made to face the wrath of the law.

Chibok girls na vacation dey go abi?

8 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Comfort Adokwe, Nasarawa State University Lecturer In Keffi by LAXconfidential(m): 9:59pm On Oct 23, 2023
benuejosh:

I guess the Chibok and Dapchi girls were kidnapped in Enugu State?

benuejosh:

Modified: To the kids quoting me and asking me if what happened to chibok was a vacation. Most of them i am sure were given birth after Yar'adua died. Go and learn about kidnapping activities of the south south militants and those of the South East who were highway robbers and kidnappers before asking me of Chibok girls.

If this is how the so-called "mature" people think on nairaland then it justifies why most people don't bother reading comments on here. You're living proof that one can be old and still be stupid.

9 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Comfort Adokwe, Nasarawa State University Lecturer In Keffi by Essocuti: 9:59pm On Oct 23, 2023
Sad
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Comfort Adokwe, Nasarawa State University Lecturer In Keffi by owem19(m): 9:59pm On Oct 23, 2023
Stale
benuejosh:

4 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Comfort Adokwe, Nasarawa State University Lecturer In Keffi by curlarpy: 10:00pm On Oct 23, 2023
But wait,!!! What is Keffi turning into? Is it because of its closeness to Abuja or it's everyday wideness with religious and ethical bigot?
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Comfort Adokwe, Nasarawa State University Lecturer In Keffi by benuejosh: 10:01pm On Oct 23, 2023
StealthGuy:
Chibok girls na vacation dey go abi?
what's your point? Do you know when and where kidnapping started in Nigeria? Abi you just want to quote me for attention ni?

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Comfort Adokwe, Nasarawa State University Lecturer In Keffi by ovcwality(m): 10:02pm On Oct 23, 2023
This kidnapping is getting out of hand, We are living in fear in Nigeria
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Comfort Adokwe, Nasarawa State University Lecturer In Keffi by benuejosh: 10:06pm On Oct 23, 2023
LAXconfidential:

I guess the Chibok and Dapchi girls were kidnapped in Enugu State?
how old were you when President Yar'adua died? You need to learn alot.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Comfort Adokwe, Nasarawa State University Lecturer In Keffi by Whatisurproblem(m): 10:07pm On Oct 23, 2023
benuejosh:

just keep quiet 🤐, you are speaking rubbish. Total nonsense

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Comfort Adokwe, Nasarawa State University Lecturer In Keffi by bluefilm: 10:09pm On Oct 23, 2023
What a pity
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Comfort Adokwe, Nasarawa State University Lecturer In Keffi by LAXconfidential(m): 10:11pm On Oct 23, 2023
benuejosh:
how old were you when President Yar'adua died? You need to learn alot.

Old enough to sama your mama toto.

What has that got to do with anything?
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Comfort Adokwe, Nasarawa State University Lecturer In Keffi by Afonja007: 10:20pm On Oct 23, 2023
benuejosh:

stop using benue as your moniker benue state is bleeding someone from benue cannot be supporting atrocities been committed by fulani bandits,,1000s of benue indigenes are all living in IDP camps for years now all because of bandits

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Comfort Adokwe, Nasarawa State University Lecturer In Keffi by Tayorshd87: 10:24pm On Oct 23, 2023
Bandits terrorist unknown gunmen kidnappers are all resuming duties due to APC palava 😢

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Have Lost Interest In School / Federal Government Feeding Program in Kano State (Photos) / Not For The Weak Minds; Try This Quantitative Reasoning Question.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.