Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Nigerians And Kenyans Attack One Another On Twitter (hilarious!) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerians And Kenyans Attack One Another On Twitter (hilarious!) (54495 Views)

Nigerians And Their Respective Way Of Thinking / #yorubaboys Trending On Twitter, Hilarious Snapshots / Poverty Mentality Of Nigerians And The Ripple Effect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians And Kenyans Attack One Another On Twitter (hilarious!) by Miami11: 1:36am On Oct 30, 2015
What kind of nonsense is this?

Are this moderators hired to push such garbage to front page.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians And Kenyans Attack One Another On Twitter (hilarious!) by dokunbam(m): 1:36am On Oct 30, 2015
what! grin grin
Re: Nigerians And Kenyans Attack One Another On Twitter (hilarious!) by modelboy(m): 1:44am On Oct 30, 2015
silverdam:
These people are just jobless, its only a fool that has time to waste like this on social media. When their mates are making money on social media these ones are busy insulting each other for no reason. Haaa! God, how I wish I can slap all of them face one by one.
how much have you made?..

27 Likes

Re: Nigerians And Kenyans Attack One Another On Twitter (hilarious!) by Zanga007(m): 2:01am On Oct 30, 2015
Miami11:
What kind of nonsense is this?

Are this moderators hired to push such garbage to front page.
hey calm down... we re just having fun no need to be hard on urself..

14 Likes

Re: Nigerians And Kenyans Attack One Another On Twitter (hilarious!) by Zanga007(m): 2:02am On Oct 30, 2015
modelboy:
how much have you made?..
exactly

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians And Kenyans Attack One Another On Twitter (hilarious!) by muscoliscious(f): 2:08am On Oct 30, 2015
He is headmaster always like bants and twitfight the other 1 said kenyans means Kindly eat now you are near starvation

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians And Kenyans Attack One Another On Twitter (hilarious!) by Miami11: 2:10am On Oct 30, 2015
silverdam:
These people are just jobless, its only a fool that has time to waste like this on social media. When their mates are making money on social media these ones are busy insulting each other for no reason. Haaa! God, how I wish I can slap all of them face one by one.

To even think a moderator moved such garbage to front page

While real life touching inspiring posts are rotting off

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians And Kenyans Attack One Another On Twitter (hilarious!) by sexychocolate1(m): 2:15am On Oct 30, 2015
ggrin:
LMFAO... This one said Kenyans so Skinny.. They Can Dodge Rainfall...shocked!! Fam!! I Cant breathecheesycheesyembarassed

Chai, i don die cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerians And Kenyans Attack One Another On Twitter (hilarious!) by ZianaJordana(f): 2:20am On Oct 30, 2015
bayonino:
Only fools laugh at all this craps, Instead of us as Africans to jointly contribute to building African up, the useless Youths are busy tarnishing our image as Africans.
If we Africans can be saying this to each other regardless whelther it a joke or not, i wonder why we blame the white people of been racist.
Exactly. As a 'Black British' (Jamaican background) person, I find these 'jokes' disgusting. Being at the receiving end of racism, and seeing how some white people view, portray, and talk about African countries/Black majority countries and African/Black people, these tweets disgust me. I was genuinely personally offended by some of them, because I've seen racist white people (or racist non-Blacks in general) say things like this, so it cuts deep. Smh. I know they're joking, but it honestly does them no favours. They made me cringe and grit my teeth, especially when they were making fun of the poverty in either countries, and making mean jabs at each other's complexion.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians And Kenyans Attack One Another On Twitter (hilarious!) by tdayof(m): 2:30am On Oct 30, 2015
montezz:
I bet kenyans can never beat us at this....nigerians get badmouth ehn....i hail o! Kenyans should jux crawl back to their crib$ ooooo! I don laf tire!
true Kenyans can never beat us at that. The fact is Nigeria remains a potential competitor for all this Africa countries even to their citizens. If you bring in 10 Africa countries to start a beef within themselves , you will notice 9 would join together and attack Nigeria at last. And still those 9 would end up saying NIGERIANS ARE PROUD. Have heard that so many times ahaha so am like yes. We are the giant of Africa.

To everyone saying Nigerians are proud.
"Nigerians are Proud"
This statement has been tried and is absolutely true. Nigerians are proud. We are proud of our heritage, our country and much more. Regardless of the stereotypes and the many thoughts that people have about the country, we stand unfazed.

35 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerians And Kenyans Attack One Another On Twitter (hilarious!) by scholes0(m): 2:35am On Oct 30, 2015
lol, the Kenyans started this
And they will pay dearly for picking on Nigeria as an opponent. cheesy

lemme go join in the frenzy .

9 Likes

Re: Nigerians And Kenyans Attack One Another On Twitter (hilarious!) by verycheese: 2:52am On Oct 30, 2015
Naija people can like to look for trouble ehn. So Kenyan president isn't a force. But of course, he is..great guy!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians And Kenyans Attack One Another On Twitter (hilarious!) by kingdong(m): 2:53am On Oct 30, 2015
Obliterate. əˈblidəˌrāt/. verb. destroy utterly; wipe out. cause to become invisible or indistinct; blot out.

Annihilate. əˈnīəˌlāt/. verb. destroy utterly; obliterate. defeat utterly. e.g "the stronger force annihilated its opponent virtually without loss"
Re: Nigerians And Kenyans Attack One Another On Twitter (hilarious!) by tpiah11: 3:03am On Oct 30, 2015
the thread title should read "groups of people decide to attack each other on twitter".

Please dont bring it into real time.

whichever country's names you decided to use, is your own business.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians And Kenyans Attack One Another On Twitter (hilarious!) by Miami11: 3:24am On Oct 30, 2015
It's like roaches and leeches fighting,

Two world poorest countries behaving like rogues( and I mean poor subsaharan countries)

How does this look to civilized nations

9 Likes

Re: Nigerians And Kenyans Attack One Another On Twitter (hilarious!) by scholes0(m): 3:36am On Oct 30, 2015
Miami11:

Two world poorest countries behaving like rogues( and I mean poor subsaharan countries)

calm your titts down, twitter wars occur everywhere in the world, and all the time

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians And Kenyans Attack One Another On Twitter (hilarious!) by Niyinficient(m): 3:40am On Oct 30, 2015
ZianaJordana:

Exactly. As a 'Black British' (Jamaican background) person, I find these 'jokes' disgusting. Being at the receiving end of racism, and seeing how some white people view, portray, and talk about African countries/Black majority countries and African/Black people, these tweets disgust me. I was genuinely personally offended by some of them, because I've seen racist white people (or racist non-Blacks in general) say things like this, so it cuts deep. Smh. I know they're joking, but it honestly does them no favours. They made me cringe and grit my teeth, especially when they were making fun of the poverty in either countries, and making mean jabs at each other's complexion.

Iya Jamaica, calm down! This is our thing in Africa, we don't allow oour worries/problems get to us to d extent of committing suicide like d Oyinbos do, dats y we make fun of everything. Don't mind d tweet stuff, it's a one of those social media stunt simply for FUN!

All of ya making dis thread bad....life no hard reach all dis na!

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians And Kenyans Attack One Another On Twitter (hilarious!) by baby124: 3:50am On Oct 30, 2015
At least Ego wars are now fought on Twitter. Fair enough. Saves lives.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians And Kenyans Attack One Another On Twitter (hilarious!) by Miami11: 4:41am On Oct 30, 2015
Profile of participants
Idle
Uneducated
Unexposed
Egotistical
Village champion
Chest beater
Ignorant

8 Likes

Re: Nigerians And Kenyans Attack One Another On Twitter (hilarious!) by tsdarkside(m): 4:47am On Oct 30, 2015
hahahahahaha.....i dont know why we nigerians like to fight so much......this na rumble in africa..... grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians And Kenyans Attack One Another On Twitter (hilarious!) by fr3do(m): 5:07am On Oct 30, 2015
undecided
Something doesn't feel right
Re: Nigerians And Kenyans Attack One Another On Twitter (hilarious!) by BCISLTD: 5:23am On Oct 30, 2015
dayosaurus:
We Better stop Dissing These Kenyans, they are protected by animal rights cheesy cheesy

If u break my phone ehn.... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians And Kenyans Attack One Another On Twitter (hilarious!) by genuinechimere(m): 5:31am On Oct 30, 2015
I can't forget when Nigerians and South Africans had similar issue on CNN blog. †ђξ thing I enjoyed most was seeing Nigerians teaming up irrespective of tribe to combat †ђξ South Africans. I've seen stuffs like this so many times, Kenyans vs Ugandans, Indians vs Pakistanis. Is always a comic relief

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians And Kenyans Attack One Another On Twitter (hilarious!) by LaRoyalHighness(f): 5:32am On Oct 30, 2015
Misplaced priorities. Smh for Africans
Re: Nigerians And Kenyans Attack One Another On Twitter (hilarious!) by tsdarkside(m): 5:51am On Oct 30, 2015
ZianaJordana:

na you sabi,to allow white-devils around you,....me,i have nothing against a good-old-school-family-fight....who cares what white-devils are saying,nobody is taking them serious today...............

12 Likes

Re: Nigerians And Kenyans Attack One Another On Twitter (hilarious!) by tsdarkside(m): 5:57am On Oct 30, 2015
Miami11:

abegi...go get a life!......poorest my asss...thats why this civilized nations are coming to africa in masses,abi?.....

10 Likes

Re: Nigerians And Kenyans Attack One Another On Twitter (hilarious!) by onisol(m): 5:59am On Oct 30, 2015
chai joblessness no good oooh,but kenya dey local for real ;Dchai joblessness no good oooh,but kenya dey local for real
Re: Nigerians And Kenyans Attack One Another On Twitter (hilarious!) by Nobody: 6:03am On Oct 30, 2015
Hahaha this is too funny grin grin
Re: Nigerians And Kenyans Attack One Another On Twitter (hilarious!) by MadCow1: 6:05am On Oct 30, 2015
ZianaJordana:

Chill Hommie..

This is Africa.

This ain't nothing but some good old friendly fire. Nigerians and Kenyans are cooler than coolade.

We are just having fun at each others expense. Stop over thinking the shiit. I found it funny as fhuck.

Somebody should have prewarned those Kenyans that Nigerians are the king of yabbing. You can't knock a Nigerian down in a war of words.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerians And Kenyans Attack One Another On Twitter (hilarious!) by macaranta(m): 6:07am On Oct 30, 2015
It's just for fun...nothing personal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Should I Call A Plumber Or Electrician,see This Hilarious Picture / Who Knows This Confused Woman Roaming About In Maryland,Lagos?(Pics) / Lightning Strike Kills 19 Cows In Iba, Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.