Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Nigerians And Kenyans Attack One Another On Twitter (hilarious!) - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerians And Kenyans Attack One Another On Twitter (hilarious!) (54503 Views)

Nigerians And Their Respective Way Of Thinking / #yorubaboys Trending On Twitter, Hilarious Snapshots / Poverty Mentality Of Nigerians And The Ripple Effect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians And Kenyans Attack One Another On Twitter (hilarious!) by 989900: 11:40am On Oct 30, 2015
rafeelly:
hey relax that's why it is called tantrums. The fact that they throw such banters doesn't mean they are illiterates.
Eg: the tweet that said most kenyans are than thin that they can dogde rain drops.
We know nobody no matter how thin can dogde rain drops.
They are dissing themselves what do u expect them to say??

In other news are u from kenya?

Banter still has to be legit to make it more fun.

You can't/don't just make it up out of no where, it still needs to relate . . . else, the joke is on you.

I am not Kenyan, but I have good lovely friends (almost family . . . both sexes) from there whom I've met both in Kenya and a few other countries.
And, eh, of course, there are 'aholes' from there too -- just like any other random country.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians And Kenyans Attack One Another On Twitter (hilarious!) by Nobody: 11:46am On Oct 30, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

False assertion!

I remember the hashtags, there were: #SomeoneTellKenya and #SomeoneTellNigeria. Nigerians took Kenyans to the cleaners last year. Even Zambians lexically demolished Kenyans months ago with the #SomeoneTellKenya hashtag.

Ghana tried and we came down heavily on them. Same with South Africans.

on whose opinion? yours?

just look at the Kenya vs Nigeria tweefs. it trended in Kenya in June when there was a football match between Kenya and Nigeria.

this new tweefs started yesterday, Kenyans spent the a whole 24hours after the tweef is when Nigeria started replying after #kot moved to the next trend to talk about. meaning so so many people were participated.
last time #someoneTellNigeria was trending worldwide! that shows how many people were involved.
Re: Nigerians And Kenyans Attack One Another On Twitter (hilarious!) by SenhorSean(m): 12:26pm On Oct 30, 2015

Re: Nigerians And Kenyans Attack One Another On Twitter (hilarious!) by silverdam(m): 12:41pm On Oct 30, 2015
tivta:

Only jobless people yet you are on nairaland, #nuffsaid...
For your mind...

IykeWest:
and what d Bleep are u doing here,fool?
Grow up okay...

modelboy:
how much have you made?..
Sit down there dey ask, anyway see what I have earned just 24hrs ago.

Check my picture below... Grow up people

Re: Nigerians And Kenyans Attack One Another On Twitter (hilarious!) by Zanga007(m): 12:50pm On Oct 30, 2015
silverdam:
For your mind...

Grow up okay...

seriously bro u bleeped up..u earned less than 200 dolls in 24 hours and u re bragging.. some people make that in a minute.
Re: Nigerians And Kenyans Attack One Another On Twitter (hilarious!) by silverdam(m): 12:58pm On Oct 30, 2015
Zanga007:
seriously bro u bleeped up..u earned less than 200 dolls in 24 hours and u re bragging.. some people make that in a minute.
I hear you, some don't even earn upto that in 30 days. Well at least I am proud of it, I'm still earning daily... Can you multiply that with 30days? I'm happy with that and I'm not complaining okay. Atleast it was all made on social media with a clean source. I guess you earn 1k dollars everyday abi?
Re: Nigerians And Kenyans Attack One Another On Twitter (hilarious!) by Zanga007(m): 1:06pm On Oct 30, 2015
silverdam:
I hear you, some don't even earn upto that in 30 days. Well at least I am proud of it, I'm still earning daily... Can you multiply that with 30days? I'm happy with that and I'm not complaining okay. Atleast it was all made on social media with a clean source. I guess you earn 1k dollars everyday abi?
don't quote me wrong, am saying u don't need to show ur earnings...there is time for everything. you shouldn't take life too seriously...dats my point. Am not rubbishing ur hustle.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians And Kenyans Attack One Another On Twitter (hilarious!) by franklingud(m): 1:14pm On Oct 30, 2015
manck2:
Wow!!.. nairobi is more beautiful than ABJ city.
Re: Nigerians And Kenyans Attack One Another On Twitter (hilarious!) by omoharry(f): 1:31pm On Oct 30, 2015
Kenya's are wonderful people..the same with Nigerians...cant you guys ever come together to discuss issues on how how to help in solving problems face by we africans..of how peoples lives can be affected positively in Africa? i tire for una ooo!! bunches of loosers that is what i call any one that is engage in this Nigeria-Kenya insult.Its not necessary.Rubbish.
Re: Nigerians And Kenyans Attack One Another On Twitter (hilarious!) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Oct 30, 2015
Kenyans they laugh with you, but know where they are going

those steriotypical jokes about being so local may not be true

nairobi their capital.

[img][/img]
[img]https://farm6.staticflickr.com/5728/21893849284_c4ba6dd9a3_b.jpg[/img]

Re: Nigerians And Kenyans Attack One Another On Twitter (hilarious!) by ghanamaican: 1:56pm On Oct 30, 2015
Nigerians and stupidity

1 Like

Re: Nigerians And Kenyans Attack One Another On Twitter (hilarious!) by OigaonOjay(f): 2:09pm On Oct 30, 2015
Hehehe.....lmao
#stressReliever
Re: Nigerians And Kenyans Attack One Another On Twitter (hilarious!) by yinkeys(m): 2:13pm On Oct 30, 2015
Mehn!! Nigerians get bad mouth o, I think we should pick a tougher country. Kenya's no match for us
#eXenophobia
Re: Nigerians And Kenyans Attack One Another On Twitter (hilarious!) by gloshennel: 3:19pm On Oct 30, 2015
laugh out loud!!!.....THERE IS ONLY ONE WAY TO HAVE A NIGHT PARTY DURING THE DAY..,.INVITE TWO KENYANS..... Jeez this is serious!
Re: Nigerians And Kenyans Attack One Another On Twitter (hilarious!) by modelboy(m): 3:19pm On Oct 30, 2015
silverdam:
For your mind...

Grow up okay...

okay, you want a medal bitchh??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians And Kenyans Attack One Another On Twitter (hilarious!) by Captainswag225(m): 3:25pm On Oct 30, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

The Kenyans are beginning to plead for mercy.

This is the best time to go for the 'kill'.

Ghanaians tried it last year and they cursed their Dutch courage for assuming they could cower Nigerians with their insolence.

what is this fool talking about? Ikotikot
Re: Nigerians And Kenyans Attack One Another On Twitter (hilarious!) by mikron(m): 3:39pm On Oct 30, 2015
silverdam:
These people are just jobless, its only a fool that has time to waste like this on social media. When their mates are making money on social media these ones are busy insulting each other for no reason. Haaa! God, how I wish I can slap all of them face one by one.

For all those mentioning me, well look at what I have earned just 24hrs ago in the picture below... You better grow up and be useful instead of useless on social media platform.
what site do you make ur earnings? Show ur guy d way na wink
Re: Nigerians And Kenyans Attack One Another On Twitter (hilarious!) by Feranmicharles(m): 3:46pm On Oct 30, 2015
ggrin:
LMFAO... This one said Kenyans so Skinny.. They Can Dodge Rainfall...shocked!! Fam!! I Cant breathecheesycheesyembarassed
grin u bad o cheesy grin I don die
Re: Nigerians And Kenyans Attack One Another On Twitter (hilarious!) by lonelydora: 3:49pm On Oct 30, 2015
bettes:
nigerians are beating them hands down,there's like 100 nigerians to 3 kenyans on twitter,maybe the Op is Kenyan,that's why his posts seem to put the Kenyans at advantage,pls go on twitter and see for yourself.

Op is a Nigerian. We are really beating them. I didnt check well before.
Re: Nigerians And Kenyans Attack One Another On Twitter (hilarious!) by silverdam(m): 4:27pm On Oct 30, 2015
modelboy:
okay, you want a medal bitchh??
Don't be useless, be useful... That's my advice for you okay...
Re: Nigerians And Kenyans Attack One Another On Twitter (hilarious!) by Ellylace(f): 4:28pm On Oct 30, 2015
tsdarkside:

hmmm...this is the main problem with a lot of black-people...you care too much,what white-people think over you...

are the white people your god??..

shouldnt you care more,what god thinks over you??
...abegi..... angry angry angry
Chill dude..no be fight..you didn't get my point..Ofcourse we don't bloody well see the whites as gods..Aside terrorism and drought, our continent is doing much better than theirs..I meant we do not need to use this social media, evidently created by the whites to show any kind of rivalry with each other..A united Africa is a strong Africa..and that's the only message we should portray to those determined to see us as anything less..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians And Kenyans Attack One Another On Twitter (hilarious!) by TheSonOfMark(m): 4:31pm On Oct 30, 2015
Captainswag225:
what is this fool talking about? Ikotikot
After disgracing and chasing you in the Derailers' Paradise along with your accomplices, it took you two months to quote your god again. It's a Friday so I'll indulge you. Fugly Ghanaian _bastard. More of your gremlin pictures are waiting to be uploaded.

Re: Nigerians And Kenyans Attack One Another On Twitter (hilarious!) by Captainswag225(m): 4:38pm On Oct 30, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
After disgracin grin ;Dg and chasing you in the Derailers' Paradise along with your accomplices, it took you two months to quote your god again. It's a Friday so I'll indulge you. Fugly Ghanaian _bastard. More of your gremlin pictures are waiting to be uploaded.

disgracing who u ebokebok,,, have u forgotten I got a ban that am serving like the man that I am unlike u who created two additional accounts coz u Are a coward. Fooool, ugly monkey. U will always be my slave grin
Re: Nigerians And Kenyans Attack One Another On Twitter (hilarious!) by donzi(m): 4:40pm On Oct 30, 2015
omo Nigerians useless ooo

see as una knack kenya dem #shut da Bleep ap#
Re: Nigerians And Kenyans Attack One Another On Twitter (hilarious!) by scarr: 4:44pm On Oct 30, 2015
Vanquay:
ONLY the Jobless do wack shit_
ONLY the senseless comments on wack shit_ the "jobless"does grin grin
Re: Nigerians And Kenyans Attack One Another On Twitter (hilarious!) by modelboy(m): 4:46pm On Oct 30, 2015
silverdam:
Don't be useless, be useful... That's my advice for you okay...
I've always known you're that fat, ugly ass gay foooool on NL. Everyone knows how you are and you know it. So take a sit.
Re: Nigerians And Kenyans Attack One Another On Twitter (hilarious!) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 30, 2015
Nigerians, May God go 4giv una.. Una wicked.. lol
Re: Nigerians And Kenyans Attack One Another On Twitter (hilarious!) by TheSonOfMark(m): 5:05pm On Oct 30, 2015
Captainswag225:
disgracing who u ebokebok,,, have u forgotten I got a ban that am serving like the man that I am unlike u who created two additional accounts coz u Are a coward. Fooool, ugly monkey. U will always be my slave grin

Should I post your ugly pictures again or will you and your cronies cry to the moderators to ban me again?

The only thing positive about the simpleton-esque gyno-humanoid you call a mum is the Syphilis she tested for.
Hey everyone, ready to see the fugly pictures of Captainswag225 a.k.a Kwasi? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians And Kenyans Attack One Another On Twitter (hilarious!) by scarr: 5:20pm On Oct 30, 2015
silverdam:
For your mind...

Grow up okay...

u should never display stupidity in public, u can fool some people but u cant fool everybody.....even a 5 year old knows what to search for that result in google
Re: Nigerians And Kenyans Attack One Another On Twitter (hilarious!) by Captainswag225(m): 5:31pm On Oct 30, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Should I post your ugly pictures again or will you and your cronies cry to the moderators to ban me again?

The only thing positive about the simpleton-esque gyno-humanoid you call a mum is the Syphilis she tested for.
Hey everyone, ready to see the fugly pictures of Captainswag225 a.k.a Kwasi? cheesy
insulting my mom shows how low and irredeemable u have become. There is no hope for u. u dirty looking smelly worthless nematode. Post as many of those pics as u want but be prepared for a lenghty ban. Werey

Re: Nigerians And Kenyans Attack One Another On Twitter (hilarious!) by bayonino: 5:53pm On Oct 30, 2015
ZianaJordana:

Exactly. As a 'Black British' (Jamaican background) person, I find these 'jokes' disgusting. Being at the receiving end of racism, and seeing how some white people view, portray, and talk about African countries/Black majority countries and African/Black people, these tweets disgust me. I was genuinely personally offended by some of them, because I've seen racist white people (or racist non-Blacks in general) say things like this, so it cuts deep. Smh. I know they're joking, but it honestly does them no favours. They made me cringe and grit my teeth, especially when they were making fun of the poverty in either countries, and making mean jabs at each other's complexion.
God bless you, exactly my thought!
Re: Nigerians And Kenyans Attack One Another On Twitter (hilarious!) by swopeal(m): 5:53pm On Oct 30, 2015
LmfAOooooo, Nigerians are mean...actually thought this tweet fight ended in 2013

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Should I Call A Plumber Or Electrician,see This Hilarious Picture / Who Knows This Confused Woman Roaming About In Maryland,Lagos?(Pics) / Lightning Strike Kills 19 Cows In Iba, Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.