Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

The Muslim Pagan Practise Of Venerating The Hajar Al Aswad/black Stone. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Muslim Pagan Practise Of Venerating The Hajar Al Aswad/black Stone. (598 Views)

Why I'm Convinced That No One Will Make Heaven, Be You A Christian Or A Pagan / The practise of Religion is killing us as a nation. we need liberation / Abraham Was A Pagan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Muslim Pagan Practise Of Venerating The Hajar Al Aswad/black Stone. by parisbookaddict(f): 3:01am On Oct 30, 2015
Part one

I am resurrecting an unanswered and conveniently ignored post to prove that Islam is deeply involved in pagan worship and rituals, unbeknowest to most Muslims who assume they are worshipping God, but Infact is contradictory even tho the Koran. Please read

Firstly i want to state that i dont believe tge quran is true..its a bigot hate-filled lieing book authored by the world's most infamous paedophile, but let us see what the Koran has to say about stone veneration.

MUSLIMS, NOTE THAT the Black Stone (Hajar al Aswad) is NEVER mentioned even once in the Koran, however this verse from it should truly contradict this despicable pagan ritual.

Read:

Koran [21.66] He said: What! do you then serve besides Allah what brings you not any BENEFIT AT ALL, NOR DOES IT HARM YOU?

BENEFIT OR HARM ..... hmmmmm sound familiar? ? ? Here let me jog your memory...

Bukhari, Muslim and Abu Daw'ud reported that 'Umar approached the Black Stone and kissed it.

Then he said: "I know that you are a mere stone THAT CAN NEITHER HARM NOR DO ANY BENEFIT. If I had not seen the Prophet (peace be upon him) kissing you, I would have never kissed you."

Notice Umar must have been well aware of the koranic verse about NOT HAVING ANY BENEFIT OR HARM, that is why he use that specific Koranic phrase. Even he knew something was not right when he was asked to venerate a lifeless object.

The quest is, why would Mohammed do such a thing as venerating something other than Allah.
HERE IS A CLUE, Mohammed was an Idol worshipper from birth until the age of forty(BEFORE INVENTING ISLAM) when he had his demonic visit. He probably did his pagan rituals on a daily basis, and could not let them go, even after he got rid of the idols in the Kaaba, he still wanted to keep the pagan rituals, and venerating the stone in the corner was one of these horrible practices.

2 Likes

Re: The Muslim Pagan Practise Of Venerating The Hajar Al Aswad/black Stone. by parisbookaddict(f): 3:12pm On Oct 30, 2015
Part two

What is immediately apparent upon seeing the relic is the obvious likeness to the female aspect. The stone and casing resembles nothing so much as a vagina or vulva.

"This stone is set in large solid silver mountings. The whole resembles, quite deliberately, for reasons which will emerge, ‘the vulva of the goddess’!

’A principal sacred object in Pagan Arabian religion was the stone...
According to Camphausen, in his article, reveals that the misogynic Muslim religion has its origins in the worship of goddess.
Allah is a revamped version of the ancient goddess Al’Lat, and it was her shrine, which has since continued with little change, as the Kaaba. The known history of Mohammed reveals that he was born around 570 CE into a tribe of the Koreishe (Quraysh), who not only worshipped the goddess Q’re, but were the sworn guardians of her shrine. By 622, Mohammed was preaching the ways of his god, Allah, and was driven out by his own tribe as a result."

When muslims claim catholics worship Mary and that all christians are polytheists etc muslims are unaware that they themselves are even pagans according to the bible and even the Koran which condemns the practice of serving or venerating anything that does not "benefit or harm you", but Mohammed wanted to hang on to his pagan roots.

MUSLIMS Your empty religion is filled with pagan rituals and devoid of the true God..." EVEN YOUR QURAN SAYS SO.

2 Likes

Re: The Muslim Pagan Practise Of Venerating The Hajar Al Aswad/black Stone. by NHMKY: 2:27am On Dec 05, 2015
May Allah guide you to the right path. Its not good to speak about that which you have no knowledge of. I pity your life and here after. I feel scared for you
..all this rubbish you are posting... There is a punishment for it

(1) (Reply)

Christian Salvation Revisited / CONFUSED MINDED: The Bible Verse Jihadists Use To Defend Their Killing / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 03/03/16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.