Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,725 members, 7,955,739 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:04 PM

Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally (1444 Views)

Nigerians In Denmark, How Is The Economy And Life Generally / Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally / Tuition Free Education In Sweden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Re: Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally by ntutu(m): 10:51am On May 08, 2009
Am an undergraduate student waiting for my notification of result by 14th May.What did they mean by you have been granted an exemption from the basic requirement for this course.The term aplies to this term.I saw the mesages under the 5 courses i applied for.Under My MR i got 14:45.I applied International Law and Human Right under Vaxjo University as my first choice of course and University.Please my question is this,do i stand a better chance of geting Admision Notification by 14th May.My Email is zeuskyrocky@yahoo.co.uk and my Mobile is +2348030999573.God bles you all.

(1) (Reply)

General Q&a About Tuition Free Universities In Europe / Certificate Of Special Qualification For University Studies - Austrian / MSC In Hungary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.