Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,639 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Ayade Orders Suspension Of Prayers In Schools - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ayade Orders Suspension Of Prayers In Schools (35471 Views)

ASUU Announces ‘Conditional Suspension’ Of Strike / FUNAAB Workers Fry Akara, Celebrate Suspension Of Vice Chancellor (Photo) / Lawyers Advise Parents To Sue Covenant University For Suspension Of 200 Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayade Orders Suspension Of Prayers In Schools by Lilimax(f): 8:24am On Oct 30, 2015
This man should better learn from the US. They removed prayers and morals from the school curriculum and they're regretting these actions because it is taking a negative tow in the lives of there children.
Lesbianism, Gay and other evil vices are currently the order of the day... embarassed
Re: Ayade Orders Suspension Of Prayers In Schools by IYANGBALI: 8:24am On Oct 30, 2015
not surprised at all. Cross river state is the headquarters of witches and wizards in Nigeria
Re: Ayade Orders Suspension Of Prayers In Schools by Prince29(m): 8:29am On Oct 30, 2015
WE DON HAER U,AKPABIO D LIAR OF SENATE.
Re: Ayade Orders Suspension Of Prayers In Schools by ThisMeansWAR: 8:30am On Oct 30, 2015
Orikinla:

[size=18pt]Your ignorance is pathetic.
ISRAEL IS VERY RELIGIOUS AND STATE RELIGION IS JUDAISM AND IS AMONG THE RICHEST AND MOST POWERFUL NATIONS ON EARTH TODAY.
SAUDI ARABIA IS VERY RELIGIOUS AND IS A WEALTHY NATION.
IRAN IS VERY RELIGIOUS AND VERY WEALTHY.
Israel is also the only country in the world where a majority of citizens are Jewish
stop mixing things ... Saudi Arabia is wealthy but the people are not rich .. Same as Nigeria.. Nigeria is wealthy but the people are poor .. Same with Iran ... Israel is just average ..
You can't compare with the likes of america that are less religious or wealthy and the people are also rich...
Re: Ayade Orders Suspension Of Prayers In Schools by Nobody: 8:31am On Oct 30, 2015
freedom of religion.
Re: Ayade Orders Suspension Of Prayers In Schools by iamord(m): 8:32am On Oct 30, 2015
realBliss:

and who says is not okay like that...............

just imaging telling a missionary primary and secondary school to stop conducting prayers, the govt must be high.

maybe that's the condition his occultist group told he another to strengthen their power and operations in the life of school children.
Pls I need your honest opinion. Let's understand where we stand. Do u consider other religions to be either occultic or does not have a direct link to God?
What then does the school serve as? . When you go to church Sunday, Wednesday, sometimes Friday. To hear teachings from God. And you still come to school and hear preaching. Are all schools now missionary.?

Why is there little or no regard for the other religions. Is Nigeria no more diverse?
Re: Ayade Orders Suspension Of Prayers In Schools by udumosam23(m): 8:32am On Oct 30, 2015
Alas, a step towards restoring the dignity of our educational system. But the most insensible and foolish.

What makes ayade thinks that removing devotion from schools is a way out? Even if it is, it should be coming last not first. He can use the word "limit" not barn. That if he is serious.

And wearing suits! Can you imagine, does he think classrooms are offices with a/c, I bet that man has never taught in a classroom. Suit where we still have majority of schools unsealed and using chalk and blackboard? Are you kidding me? Think of a better thing that will put your name in news paper headlines next time
Re: Ayade Orders Suspension Of Prayers In Schools by bugzbunny: 8:35am On Oct 30, 2015
omokab:
you are as well an infidel. I am a muslim and my religion does not teach us this nonsense you posted. If we check your status I'm sure you are not a muslim. You are only looking for a way to get people angry about islam. deceit from this, it will not help you.
Wait.... Just wait
Did u see wat dat fool posted?
He actually said he hates Jesus
Who says dat except fools and hell candidates
As for people who get pple angry abt islam
Look inwards... Isis.. Boko haram etc and dat bigot u are defending... Abeg find d source of islamophobia.. It aint me
Re: Ayade Orders Suspension Of Prayers In Schools by ThisMeansWAR: 8:35am On Oct 30, 2015
Lilimax:
This man should better learn from the US. They removed prayers and morals from the school curriculum and they're regretting these actions because it is taking a negative tow in the lives of there children.
Lesbianism, Gay and other evil vices are currently the order of the day... embarassed
where would you rather be proud of ?

A religious country like nigeria with zero moral.. Book haram, kidnappers, militants, criminally insane individuals ..rich but poor citizens .

Or a gay country with of USA with less emphasis on religion but science and have given you all the important things you have right now through the investment in science ..
Re: Ayade Orders Suspension Of Prayers In Schools by JuanDeDios: 8:37am On Oct 30, 2015
mrvitalis:
This is a very wonderful news..... Stop making this kids believe that u can pray ur way out of poverty.
As in, ehn! Ayade for president!!!
Re: Ayade Orders Suspension Of Prayers In Schools by DrHighchief(m): 8:37am On Oct 30, 2015
Our leaders again...What has prayer in schools affects d effective governance of cross rivers state? Is it part of d campaign promises? I want to use this medium to plead with d Governor to focus on d governance of d state. Hw will our children react to it? If this news is true, I don't concur...
Re: Ayade Orders Suspension Of Prayers In Schools by realBliss(m): 8:38am On Oct 30, 2015
iamord:

Pls I need your honest opinion. Let's understand where we stand. Do u consider other religions to be either occultic or does not have a direct link to God?
What then does the school serve as? . When you go to church Sunday, Wednesday, sometimes Friday. To hear teachings from God. And you still come to school and hear preaching. Are all schools now missionary.?

Why is there little or no regard for the other religions. Is Nigeria no more diverse?

bro save the preaching, this can't happen,I see missionary schools going against this. this can't happen in north
Re: Ayade Orders Suspension Of Prayers In Schools by smartn09(m): 8:38am On Oct 30, 2015
The man never wants second tenure in calabar, l guess. Neither is he a politician as he gives room to outsmart him.
Re: Ayade Orders Suspension Of Prayers In Schools by tete7000(m): 8:39am On Oct 30, 2015
mjconcept:

Schools are places where people are breed to solve societal problems not a place where you will be taught that you can simple pray yourself out of problems.

Oga start your own school based on your own idea. Mission schools are equally places where children are taught to love God first and seek his inputs while solving problems. Don't impose your idea on us. Start your own school for yourself and your likes. Don't distrupt our belief system. Shikena.
Re: Ayade Orders Suspension Of Prayers In Schools by JuanDeDios: 8:42am On Oct 30, 2015
bugzbunny:
You forgot to tell us their faith Wat r they..to b allergic to prayers
You mean people can't be anything other than your own faith?
Re: Ayade Orders Suspension Of Prayers In Schools by bugzbunny: 8:43am On Oct 30, 2015
nicedas:
guy, u r nt mking sense, i am a muslim, i finished my primary school in port hacourt, and i was forced to close my eyes and pray wt christians.
Am sure there are many islamic schools around
Am also sure u were blessed by d prayers
Re: Ayade Orders Suspension Of Prayers In Schools by kolaaderin: 8:44am On Oct 30, 2015
Mynd44:

Separation of state and church.

Nigeria always forget that not everyone is.Christian/Muslim and forcing people to pray alongside other faiths is a violation of their rights and also a form of intolerance

U get better brain Jare. No religion should be dominant in a public school here in Nigeria and that is a very welcome development. Who ever wants to pray should do that from their fathers house. GBAM
Re: Ayade Orders Suspension Of Prayers In Schools by tsdarkside(m): 8:45am On Oct 30, 2015
mrvitalis:
This is a very wonderful news..... Stop making this kids believe that u can pray ur way out of poverty.

why is this a very wonderful news??...since when is praying a crime??...
Re: Ayade Orders Suspension Of Prayers In Schools by mikedimeji(m): 8:45am On Oct 30, 2015
Nigerians shaaaa. Pass one pass two the next it's a goooooal Haba. Note the directives didn't say stop prayers on the assembly ground, the directives say stop all forms of gathering (Assembly) till further notice. They said there's no smoke without fire. Something must definitely be wrong somewhere which they need to address. Jumping to conclusion is not the best. Just saying no body should quote me oo
Re: Ayade Orders Suspension Of Prayers In Schools by bugzbunny: 8:45am On Oct 30, 2015
JuanDeDios:

You mean people can't be anything other than your own faith?
Any faith has a name.....
Re: Ayade Orders Suspension Of Prayers In Schools by mjconcept(m): 8:45am On Oct 30, 2015
tete7000:

Oga start your own school based on your own idea. Mission schools are equally places where children are taught to love God first and seek his inputs while solving problems. Don't impose your idea on us. Start your own school for yourself and your likes. Don't distrupt our belief system. Shikena.
Read this
The directive which was sent to all zonal heads in
the state said, “the ministry hereby directs all
public and private primary and secondary schools
across the state to suspend all assemblies
(morning and afternoon) till further notice.”
The directive for both public and private schools.
Re: Ayade Orders Suspension Of Prayers In Schools by omokab: 8:46am On Oct 30, 2015
bugzbunny:

Wait.... Just wait
Did u see wat dat fool posted?
He actually said he hates Jesus
Who says dat except fools and hell candidates
As for people who get pple angry abt islam
Look inwards... Isis.. Boko haram etc and dat bigot u are defending... Abeg find d source of islamophobia.. It aint me
sorry I don't know you quoted a post. At the same time is not all their useless post you will be interested in it. Today is friday,is an holy day. Pray for the progress of the this nation.
Re: Ayade Orders Suspension Of Prayers In Schools by tsdarkside(m): 8:48am On Oct 30, 2015
playtheblues:
One day he will come out of his closet....

dont mind dem...na so they started in america...now gays can marry publicly.....you can not separate state and religion in africa....we africans are too spiritual for this experiment.....it will never work.......

1 Like

Re: Ayade Orders Suspension Of Prayers In Schools by arabianights: 8:48am On Oct 30, 2015
cornoil:
Ok. All these occultist guys ruling Nigeria

If this wasnt coming from a credible news paper would never have believed it.what rubbish !? and parents are keeping quiet ?
Re: Ayade Orders Suspension Of Prayers In Schools by kolaaderin: 8:50am On Oct 30, 2015
tsdarkside:

why is this a very wonderful news??...since when is praying a crime??...

Its a crime in public schools where most schools tends to tilt towards a religion not minding that other students are of a different belief. Public school should be a neutral ground for all citizens be it Muslim, Christians, peggan, indies and even witches and wizards.
Re: Ayade Orders Suspension Of Prayers In Schools by justmenoni: 8:50am On Oct 30, 2015
Sir TonyeBarcanista...my correct broda in as much as I agree with you,I will still disagree cos I was just told yesterday in my kid's kindergarten that they are going to celebrate St Martins in two weeks time and this is a school where they have other nationalities/religion as well....

I know if Christians are allowed to pray in school,the Muslim will demand their right and then the atheist and before you know it something else will arise...intercultural mantis a global problem and I think it's one of the main causes of war.

quote author=Mynd44 post=39503814]
Separation of state and church.

Nigeria always forget that not everyone is.Christian/Muslim and forcing people to pray alongside other faiths is a violation of their rights and also a form of intolerance[/quote]
Re: Ayade Orders Suspension Of Prayers In Schools by Koleman(m): 8:51am On Oct 30, 2015
If this had happened in de north, idiats will start shouting foul... Am suprised Nobody is saying he is trying to islamize Cross River.
Re: Ayade Orders Suspension Of Prayers In Schools by tete7000(m): 8:53am On Oct 30, 2015
mjconcept:

Read this
The directive which was sent to all zonal heads in
the state said, “the ministry hereby directs all
public and private primary and secondary schools
across the state to suspend all assemblies
(morning and afternoon) till further notice.”
The directive for both public and private schools.

Someone has already pointed it to me and I have given my opinion. This doesn't say that prayers must stop. It only says assemblies. It could be for security reasons. Places of mass convergence is an easy spot for attack and mass murder. So far the students can pray in their classes in the meantime, it is ok. Now you can see that those who pray have more ability to read in-between lines and solve problems than your likes. Give your life to God and stop living in delusion. Sorry I won't answer you after this anymore. I have things to do. Bye.
Re: Ayade Orders Suspension Of Prayers In Schools by ThisMeansWAR: 8:54am On Oct 30, 2015
Koleman:
If this had happened in de north, idiats will start shouting foul... Am suprised Nobody is saying he is trying to islamize Cross River.
you are the one shouting foul now... He banned any form of prayer.. Be it christian prayer or muslim
Re: Ayade Orders Suspension Of Prayers In Schools by BigElEddy(m): 9:00am On Oct 30, 2015
Religion should be banned everywhere in the world.
Re: Ayade Orders Suspension Of Prayers In Schools by BigElEddy(m): 9:03am On Oct 30, 2015
kingdompropty:
Hmmmmmm. Nigeria ......

America tried it and today they quickly introduced gay, watch that man he is going somewhere, may the Lord deliver us from evil politicians from North to South.

Christianity is under attack, father deliver us.

Fu(k christiianity
Fu(k islam
Fu(k religion

Hail free thinkers grin
Re: Ayade Orders Suspension Of Prayers In Schools by Nobody: 9:04am On Oct 30, 2015
This was how the US began, outlawing prayers at schools. What do we see as consequences: gun men going to primary, high school and universities spraying bullets on innocent people, because God had been sidelined and so the devil was trying to have a field day. This must have an occultic undertone.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Dean Faculty Of Law Unical Accused Of Raping 400l Student / Governor Amosun Gives 11 Exercise Books & N5000 To Best Student On Children Day / PTDF Overseas Scholarship 2013/2014: Shortlisted Candidates.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.