Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,776 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:59 AM

Seed Of Destiny Daily Devotional By Pastor Paul Eneche 30 October 2015 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seed Of Destiny Daily Devotional By Pastor Paul Eneche 30 October 2015 (1295 Views)

Adegboyega Adefarasin's 21st Birthday: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Celebrates His Son / Pastor Paul Adefarasin: Fulani Plots To Colonize Nigeria Like Usman Danfodio / Mountain Of Fire 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Dr. D.K Olukoya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Seed Of Destiny Daily Devotional By Pastor Paul Eneche 30 October 2015 by BASD(m): 7:55am On Oct 30, 2015
SCRIPTURE: But seek ye first the kingdom of God and its righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you – Matthew 6:33

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Our spiritual input determines our physical outcome.

The blessing covenant gives rise to the Unction for supernatural supply. God is interested in blessing His children. The first man he created was not left without a blessing. He also blessed Abraham, Isaac, Jacob and several others in Scriptures. That was why they became generational reference points.

The question is: why is it that some people are practical evidence of God’s blessing while others exist as though God is partial? I have realized that our spiritual input determines our physical outcome. If we relate with God like Abraham and other blessing carriers, we must end how they ended.

There are certain virtues and practices that provoke the covenant blessing. They serve as foundations for the covenant blessing. We are going to consider one of those foundations as found in the life of Job.

It is called A HEART FOR GOD.

The Bible says Job was an upright man, one that feared God and eschewed evil. What about his results? He was the greatest of all the men of the East (Job 1:3). He was a man of heavy substance. He literally overwhelmed the land because his substance increased across the land (Job 1:10). Finally, Job was also a man of influence and audience (Job 29:21 -23); he spoke and men listened. Thus, Job became the greatest man in his generation on the platform of a heart for God.

Receive the impartation of a heart for God! You shall not be small in Jesus’ Name.

Remember this: Our spiritual input determines our physical outcome.

ASSIGNMENT(S):
1. Make up your mind to align your life with kingdom practices.
2. Ask God for grace to increase your love for Him.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: FOUNDATION FOR THE BLESSING COVENANT.

PRAYER: LORD, I give a heart for You. Grant me access to the blessing covenant today as I get committed to the cause of Your Kingdom, O LORD, in Jesus’ Name.

QUOTE: To be hardened against the poor is to be established in poverty. Culled from 365 WISDOM CAPSULES by Dr Paul Enenche.

DAILY READING: Lamentations 3:1 to 66, Hebrews 1:1 to 14, Psalm 102:1 to 28, Proverbs 26:21 to 22

DON’T FORGET TO ATTEND: The Home Church meeting by 6:00pm tomorrow at a Dunamis Home Church near you. Also invite your friends and neighbours. God bless you as you do so.

(1) (Reply)

Please Pray For Me: I Wrecked My Car And I'm In A Sad Situation / Morning Therapy :are We Still Brethren???? / I Had S*x In The Bush To Take Care Of My Kids - Born-again Mother Reveals (photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.