Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,314 members, 7,815,572 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

WARNING!!! Chicken Mine In Onne, Rivers State. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / WARNING!!! Chicken Mine In Onne, Rivers State. (516 Views)

Dead Woman Made To ‘Pound Yam’ During Her Lying-In-State (Warning: Scary Photo) / A Nairalander's Neighbor's Gas Cylinder In Oyigbo, Rivers State (Photos) / Meet The Oldest Woman In Obio Akpor, LGA Rivers State. She Is 134 Years (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

WARNING!!! Chicken Mine In Onne, Rivers State. by alanjack: 7:57am On Oct 30, 2015
Yesterday in Onne,Rivers State, nine 40 feet containers of frozen chicken were buried by customs. This morning on my way to work the community had started excavating them, most probably to sell at give a way prices in the market. The crowd was a large one and there's no guarantee that this meat are still healthy and safe for consumption. A good chunk of the meat may have already found their way to the market, as I learnt that the digging started last night.

The relevant authorities should come and condor off the area and stop more of these meat from finding their way to the market. The responsibility of safe guarding our health is a collective one, as such I thought this is worth sharing. Digging is still ongoing. I could not take pictures as my bus drove quickly.
Re: WARNING!!! Chicken Mine In Onne, Rivers State. by mrhipup(m): 8:02am On Oct 30, 2015
back it up with image
Re: WARNING!!! Chicken Mine In Onne, Rivers State. by menix(m): 8:08am On Oct 30, 2015
Image ooo so that Buhari will see his direction..

What happens when the economy is failing nd the standard of living is bad..

(1) (Reply)

Another Food For Thought! (must Read) / Contenance-not A Clue To Another's Greatness. / A Day I Would Always Remembered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.