Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,127 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

A Child Caught Stealing(pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Child Caught Stealing(pics) (1693 Views)

Man Caught Stealing Meat From Priest's Kitchen In Calabar, Gets Arrested / Lady Caught Stealing, Stripped Unclad, Blames It On Charm (Photos) / Man Breaks His Son's Hand In Ibadan, Sets Him On Fire For Stealing (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Child Caught Stealing(pics) by whizcartel(m): 8:25am On Oct 30, 2015
So this happened where I stay. A five year old boy, his name is musa, was caught stealing kerosene from a reservouir tank (funny enough, he dose'nt live where i stay) . his technique was so "mission impossible" he would go under tank, create a hole, then use a plastic bottle to collect the dripping fuel. according to him(musa) he has commited such attrocities twice, buh luck ran out on him on the second time. he was caught by the owner of the tank after noticing a movement under d tank, she was so suprised it was a kid.
He refused to talk why he did such a thing, who sent him or who is parent where. but a boy who knows him called his dad for him. And he was handed over to him. PLS parent be careful of what your kids see, friends that they keep and actions they take. We dont want to breed criminals in our nation.
Re: A Child Caught Stealing(pics) by MissSlimbody(f): 8:29am On Oct 30, 2015
Op, why upload the pics of the little boy nah angry

Yes, what he did was bad, but you shouldn't have.

Abeg remove the pinshure embarassed

6 Likes

Re: A Child Caught Stealing(pics) by coolebux(m): 8:30am On Oct 30, 2015
He's got the face of a pipeline vandal
Re: A Child Caught Stealing(pics) by tobillionaire(m): 8:45am On Oct 30, 2015
Buh, wat did he do with d 1 he collected 1st... Maybe to cook sand nd leaf grin

1 Like

Re: A Child Caught Stealing(pics) by Ahyourity(m): 12:09pm On Oct 30, 2015
grin the guy makes bad sense,see the head like yam tuber
Re: A Child Caught Stealing(pics) by seangy4konji: 1:20pm On Oct 30, 2015
Miss na James Bond.

Plz. Remove d boys pics.

1 Like

Re: A Child Caught Stealing(pics) by seangy4konji: 1:20pm On Oct 30, 2015
Musa na James Bond.
Re: A Child Caught Stealing(pics) by SLIDEwaxie(m): 9:47pm On Oct 30, 2015
MissSlimbody:
Op, why upload the pics of the little boy nah angry

Yes, what he did was bad, but you shouldn't have.

Abeg remove the pinshure embarassed
but dem fit upload pics of an adult?
Re: A Child Caught Stealing(pics) by huthority01(m): 7:04am On Oct 31, 2015
His head looks like the son of a real thief....... Na the papa blood they flow for him body.

Op, why you too kom showcase your yirubality here too? Starting my ur sentence with SO...lol apology to the Yoruba's in the house.
Re: A Child Caught Stealing(pics) by whizcartel(m): 7:42am On Oct 31, 2015
huthority01:
His head looks like the son of a real thief....... Na the papa blood they flow for him body.

Op, why you too kom showcase your yirubality here too? Starting my ur sentence with SO...lol apology to the Yoruba's in the house.
lol...... i'm nt yoruba tho. Guess other tribes also showcase thier flaws too.
Re: A Child Caught Stealing(pics) by Maximillian1: 11:39am On Oct 31, 2015
Choi...it starts frm within sha
Re: A Child Caught Stealing(pics) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Oct 31, 2015
na so e dey start... very soon now, he will graduate to bombing locations. OH! I forgot, MUSA is his name
Re: A Child Caught Stealing(pics) by condralbede(m): 1:14am On Nov 01, 2015
himkers:
na so e dey start... very soon now, he will graduate to bombing locations. OH! I forgot, MUSA is his name
Nah Mohammed Yusuf Counsin
Re: A Child Caught Stealing(pics) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Nov 01, 2015
Eayah but op remove d boy pics abeg huh?

(1) (Reply)

Enugu Church Reportedly Use Human Beings To Lay Building Foundation [photos] / / why olami

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.