Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,087 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Lady Caught Stealing, Stripped Unclad, Blames It On Charm (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Caught Stealing, Stripped Unclad, Blames It On Charm (Photos) (97960 Views)

Man Makes His Long Neck Available To Test The Potency Of A Charm (Photos) / 3 Female Kidnappers Caught In Abuja And Stripped Unclad (photos) / Lady Stripped Unclad Publicly For Allegedly Sleeping With Her Friend's Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Caught Stealing, Stripped Unclad, Blames It On Charm (Photos) by CastedDude: 10:58am On May 16, 2017
A lady was stripped totally unclad and humiliated after she was caught stealing in a guy's house. According to an online user who translated the footage which was shared in Yoruba, the lady who works at Ministry of Agriculture, was taken home by a guy she met three days ago. On getting to the house, she entered his room and stole his money...

She was eventually caught and blamed her act on charm as she said she didn't know what happened to her... She was beaten and stripped unclad by her captors...

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/05/lady-stripped-unclad-after-she-was.html

2 Shares

Re: Lady Caught Stealing, Stripped Unclad, Blames It On Charm (Photos) by CastedDude: 10:59am On May 16, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Lady Caught Stealing, Stripped Unclad, Blames It On Charm (Photos) by Damibiz(m): 11:01am On May 16, 2017
99 days for za owner,1 day for za thief....please next time post in za right section

17 Likes

Re: Lady Caught Stealing, Stripped Unclad, Blames It On Charm (Photos) by soberdrunk(m): 11:01am On May 16, 2017
Is there any part of the 'Nigerian constitution' that says when you are caught stealing you must be stripped 'unclad'?? angry

277 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Lady Caught Stealing, Stripped Unclad, Blames It On Charm (Photos) by CastedDude: 11:01am On May 16, 2017
cc; lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Lady Caught Stealing, Stripped Unclad, Blames It On Charm (Photos) by Tocheagle(m): 11:04am On May 16, 2017
Is unclothedness the cure for theft?

106 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Caught Stealing, Stripped Unclad, Blames It On Charm (Photos) by Nobody: 11:06am On May 16, 2017
That dude is so crazy, must he strip her? He could have handed her to the police.
Idiot, want to bleep a lady he met just 3 days.

144 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Lady Caught Stealing, Stripped Unclad, Blames It On Charm (Photos) by MhissBelva(f): 11:08am On May 16, 2017
They shouldn't ve stripped her unclad..not fair though

It's people like this that gives women bad names ..from stealing to prostitution..etc

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Caught Stealing, Stripped Unclad, Blames It On Charm (Photos) by zico530(m): 11:09am On May 16, 2017
Who did this to this fine woman? Perhaps those who stripped her are even the bigger rogues.

72 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Caught Stealing, Stripped Unclad, Blames It On Charm (Photos) by Theblackstalln: 11:10am On May 16, 2017
Why is she being interviewed naked for Godsakes

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Caught Stealing, Stripped Unclad, Blames It On Charm (Photos) by fuckingAyaya(m): 11:18am On May 16, 2017
slay mama gone wrong

4 Likes

Re: Lady Caught Stealing, Stripped Unclad, Blames It On Charm (Photos) by Nobody: 11:20am On May 16, 2017
space007:
That dude is so crazy, must he strip her? He could have handed her to the police.
Reason why I have been sparing bumbae1

1 Like

Re: Lady Caught Stealing, Stripped Unclad, Blames It On Charm (Photos) by Nobody: 11:24am On May 16, 2017
SmartChoices:

smart choice wink
Re: Lady Caught Stealing, Stripped Unclad, Blames It On Charm (Photos) by AuroraB(f): 11:47am On May 16, 2017
Shey she no go loose her job bayi shocked shocked shocked
Terrible sad
Re: Lady Caught Stealing, Stripped Unclad, Blames It On Charm (Photos) by Nobody: 11:52am On May 16, 2017
space007:
smart choice wink
Ahhhh shocked

1 Like

Re: Lady Caught Stealing, Stripped Unclad, Blames It On Charm (Photos) by Nobody: 11:53am On May 16, 2017
SmartChoices:

So u wanna strip me naked shocked And i tink say u like me before embarassed maka why

1 Like

Re: Lady Caught Stealing, Stripped Unclad, Blames It On Charm (Photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:53am On May 16, 2017
The strippers stripped her for a purpose and that is for "Public Viewing And Exercising Of The Eyes but, why must someone censor the pics?? angry angry

6 Likes

Re: Lady Caught Stealing, Stripped Unclad, Blames It On Charm (Photos) by Nobody: 12:00pm On May 16, 2017
Bumbae1:

So u wanna strip me naked shocked And i tink say u like me before embarassed maka why
Not my style humping a stranger
Re: Lady Caught Stealing, Stripped Unclad, Blames It On Charm (Photos) by Nobody: 12:07pm On May 16, 2017
SmartChoices:

Not my style humping a stranger
Good we got something else in common smiley
Re: Lady Caught Stealing, Stripped Unclad, Blames It On Charm (Photos) by Nobody: 12:12pm On May 16, 2017
if this story was actually true then the guy must be a very wicked guy. You met a lady not less than 3 days you took her to your house(what were you expecting?) and now you stripped her unclad because she stole from you. I believe a responsible guy will never do such, he would rather hand her over to the police or send her away. And i don't know this joy people derive in stripping and burning people caught in stealing.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Caught Stealing, Stripped Unclad, Blames It On Charm (Photos) by RichYoungNigga: 12:17pm On May 16, 2017

Women are just criminals

They will steal your energy

They will steal your strength

They will steal your thick milk

And also steal your phones and wallets

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Caught Stealing, Stripped Unclad, Blames It On Charm (Photos) by Silentscreamer(f): 12:17pm On May 16, 2017
Hmmm... Some pple r just naturally wicked. How can a guy do this to a girl he brought home..

8 Likes

Re: Lady Caught Stealing, Stripped Unclad, Blames It On Charm (Photos) by RichYoungNigga: 12:18pm On May 16, 2017
Onyezaza:
if this story is actually true then the guy must be a very wicked guy. You met a lady not less than 3 days you took her to your house(what were you expecting?) and now you stripped her unclad because she stole from you. I believe a responsible guy will never do such, he would rather hand her over to the police or send her away. And i don't know this joy people derive in stripping and burning people caught in stealing.

Wow

I love people like you

See how you stood up and quickly defended your fellow thief

The lady he met 3 days ago was so hungry for that thing the guy wanted which is sex, that's why she went to satisfy her sexual needs

Instead of laying down to receive her blessings, she stole something

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Caught Stealing, Stripped Unclad, Blames It On Charm (Photos) by amiibaby(f): 12:18pm On May 16, 2017
Kiki ;Dki grin ;DDkikiki grin

This story de some how ooo
Re: Lady Caught Stealing, Stripped Unclad, Blames It On Charm (Photos) by MARKone(m): 12:19pm On May 16, 2017
Must they strip her?

The pressman the called may be born again xristian.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5324029_sanurai_jpegc4d3921aac6c47d929d474b6085d779b

Pressman di©k:

2 Likes

Re: Lady Caught Stealing, Stripped Unclad, Blames It On Charm (Photos) by Nobody: 12:19pm On May 16, 2017
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

IS THAT SOME BWEST

BUT WHY>>

I MEAN WHY DID SHE DO THAT?

AND WHY DID HE STRIP HER shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Lady Caught Stealing, Stripped Unclad, Blames It On Charm (Photos) by Seun360(m): 12:19pm On May 16, 2017
space007:

Useless Afonjas

6 Likes

Re: Lady Caught Stealing, Stripped Unclad, Blames It On Charm (Photos) by onosprince(m): 12:19pm On May 16, 2017
Re: Lady Caught Stealing, Stripped Unclad, Blames It On Charm (Photos) by Dani4tech(m): 12:19pm On May 16, 2017
... She was eventually caught and blamed her act on charm as she said she didn't know what happened to her... She was beaten and stripped unclad by her captors...

1 Like

Re: Lady Caught Stealing, Stripped Unclad, Blames It On Charm (Photos) by IMASTEX: 12:19pm On May 16, 2017
Hmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Yahoo Boy Caught Eating Faeces From WC In Osun State (Disturbing Video) / Chloe Davison Commits Suicide Because She Wasn’t Getting Enough Likes Online / Police Officer Beheaded And Burnt In Anambra By Hoodlums (Graphic Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.