Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,931 members, 7,863,293 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:41 PM

Five Customs Chiefs Quit - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Five Customs Chiefs Quit (643 Views)

Niger-Delta Avengers: Osinbajo Meets governors, Service Chiefs / N115b Loot: Ex-air Chiefs, Politicians Top Refund List / Buhari Names New Service Chiefs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Five Customs Chiefs Quit by olatade(m): 8:43am On Oct 30, 2015
Five senior Customs chiefs yesterday threw in the towel. They voluntarily opted to retire according to highly placed sources in the organisation.

The Deputy Comptrollers General John Atte (Finance, Administration and Technical Service) ; Adewuyi Akinade (Tariff and Trade) ; Tahir Musa (Enforcement, Investigation and Inspection; Chukwuma Nwosu and Mera IM, reportedly wrote a joint letter of voluntary disengagement through the Comptroller General of Customs Col. Hameeed Ali, to The Chairman, Nigerian Customs Service Board.

The Service had not responded to the request as at last night, it was learnt. Spokesman of the Customs, Mr Wale Adeniyi, said he was not aware of the development.

He said: “I left the office at about 4pm and I’m not aware of such development.”

http://thenationonlineng.net/five-customs-chiefs-quit/
Re: Five Customs Chiefs Quit by Nobody: 8:46am On Oct 30, 2015
I ll appreciate it when I get informed by nigeria media through investigative journalism not just speculations or hearsay
Re: Five Customs Chiefs Quit by amnesty7: 8:49am On Oct 30, 2015
Hameed Ali at work. If all was well, none of those officers would voluntarily vacate his 'juicy' office.
Re: Five Customs Chiefs Quit by nnachukz(m): 8:58am On Oct 30, 2015
Mr knows it all, should do the work by himself.

(1) (Reply)

How APC Ignored Efcc’s Advice Not To Field Audu As Kogi Guber Candidate / (motion No Movement) State of the nation. / They Fear Of President Buhari, Read SHOCKING Story Of Boko Haram Survivor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.