Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,274 members, 7,815,456 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Niger-Delta Avengers: Osinbajo Meets governors, Service Chiefs - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger-Delta Avengers: Osinbajo Meets governors, Service Chiefs (33429 Views)

Photos Of President Buhari With Service Chiefs Today / Osinbajo Meets With Military Service Chiefs in Abuja (photos) / Osinbajo Meets Governors, Ministers Over Rice, Wheat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Niger-Delta Avengers: Osinbajo Meets governors, Service Chiefs by ganisucks(f): 3:19pm On Jun 07, 2016
The Vice President, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo is currently holding a meeting with governors from oil producing states and the nation’s service chiefs.The meeting, which is taking place at the Conference Hall of the Vice President’s office at the Presidential Villa, Abuja is believed to be aimed at finding a lasting solution to the renewedmilitants activities in the Niger Delta region.The meeting also has in attendance the Minister of State for Petroleum Resources, Dr. Ibe Kachikwu, the Minister of Niger Delta Affairs, Usani Uguru, who joined the governors of Rivers, Bayelsa, Ondo, Delta, Edo and Abia states.The meeting was still ongoing as at the time of filing this report.

http://dailypost.ng/2016/06/07/niger-delta-avengers-osinbajo-meets-governors-service-chiefs/

6 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers: Osinbajo Meets governors, Service Chiefs by chiwob(m): 3:20pm On Jun 07, 2016
A
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers: Osinbajo Meets governors, Service Chiefs by ganisucks(f): 3:22pm On Jun 07, 2016
Mr Presido, be wary of Kachikwu. That man is a slippery cheetah hiding in the safari.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers: Osinbajo Meets governors, Service Chiefs by ijaw1stson: 3:23pm On Jun 07, 2016
osinbajo must be feeling good...

even tinubu's prayers won't work sha

buhari will finish strong

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers: Osinbajo Meets governors, Service Chiefs by ijaw1stson: 3:24pm On Jun 07, 2016
ganisucks:
Mr Presido, be wary of Kachikwu. That man is a slippery cheetah hiding in the safari.
can you please name one politician that is not a slippery cheetah?

33 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers: Osinbajo Meets governors, Service Chiefs by druboon404: 3:27pm On Jun 07, 2016
I voted for Buhari a fulani man, I can't remember voting for merlin or a miracle worker. So I never expected Merlin's magic or miracles to happen, I voted for change and not magic.16 years misrule can not be repaired in 1 year so Nigerians let's be patient....... #IStandWithBuhari# let the haters and Wailers continue wailing pdp 16 yrs of looting and misrule they are looking for APC magician to fix it in a year. Yeye.

111 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers: Osinbajo Meets governors, Service Chiefs by ijaw1stson: 3:28pm On Jun 07, 2016
druboon404:
I voted for Buhari a fulani man, I can't remember voting
for merlin or a miracle worker. So I never expected
Merlin's magic or miracles to happen, I voted for change
and not magic.16 years misrule can not be repaired in 1
year so Nigerians let's be patient.......
#IStandWithBuhari#
let the haters and Wailers continue wailing pdp 16 yrs of
looting and misrule they are looking for APC magician to
fix it in a year. Yeye.
who ask u?

266 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers: Osinbajo Meets governors, Service Chiefs by Jirate(m): 3:29pm On Jun 07, 2016
Don't listen to Oshiomhole, He is anti South South, He has Nothing Meaningful to contribute to this Issue.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers: Osinbajo Meets governors, Service Chiefs by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jun 07, 2016
Jirate:
Don't listen to Oshiomhole, He is anti South South, He has Nothing Meaningful to contribute to this Issue.
my granny hate DAT man pass u.

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers: Osinbajo Meets governors, Service Chiefs by Achuwa1(m): 4:01pm On Jun 07, 2016
[b]y druboon40[/b]4: 3:27pm
I voted for Buhari a fulani man, I can't remember voting for merlin or a miracle worker. So I never expected Merlin's magic or miracles to happen, I voted for change and not magic.16 years misrule can not be repaired in 1 year so Nigerians let's be patient....... #IStandWithBuhari# let the haters and Wailers continue wailing pdp 16 yrs of looting and misrule they are looking for APC magician to fix it in a year. Yeye.
(Quote) (Report) (Like) (Share)

by the time u queue to buy imported commodities like milk etc just like they did in 1984 ur brain will reformat.
just in one yr pmb crippled an economy handed over to him by GEJ on a platter of Gold.
an old man tht is supppose to be in Daura with his grandchildren has taken us backward 3 times & only God knows when this country can divide so tht i can relocate coz with the puppets he has as his ministers & cabinet members,i dont see the country coming out of diss mess.

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers: Osinbajo Meets governors, Service Chiefs by kettle84(m): 4:16pm On Jun 07, 2016
ganisucks:
That's a lie

4 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers: Osinbajo Meets governors, Service Chiefs by Almajiri1: 4:23pm On Jun 07, 2016
uupgrade:
my granny hate DAT man pass u.
Your granny must be sore jealous that oshobaba bypassed her for iara fresh blood.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers: Osinbajo Meets governors, Service Chiefs by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jun 07, 2016
Almajiri1:

Your granny must be sore jealous that oshobaba bypassed her for iara fresh blood.
no she hates him because he used her grandchildren like u to be his Political thug

56 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers: Osinbajo Meets governors, Service Chiefs by Almajiri1: 4:47pm On Jun 07, 2016
uupgrade:
no she hates him because he used her grandchildren like u to be his Political thug
Your granny is not telling you the truth of what really transpired between her and oshobaba.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers: Osinbajo Meets governors, Service Chiefs by onosprince(m): 5:04pm On Jun 07, 2016
Na so Goodluck take turn president oh...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers: Osinbajo Meets governors, Service Chiefs by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jun 07, 2016
druboon404:
#IStandWithBuhari#
fix it in a year. Yeye.
make your leg no break ooo

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers: Osinbajo Meets governors, Service Chiefs by johnstar(m): 5:04pm On Jun 07, 2016
undecidedK

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers: Osinbajo Meets governors, Service Chiefs by STFUand4kMeHARD(m): 5:04pm On Jun 07, 2016
grin cheesy
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers: Osinbajo Meets governors, Service Chiefs by TeamSimple(m): 5:04pm On Jun 07, 2016
good.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers: Osinbajo Meets governors, Service Chiefs by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jun 07, 2016
LET OUR LEADERS RETURN TO GOD! NO SECURITY MEETING OR WHATEVER CAN HOLD THIS GUYS. NIGERIANS AND ITS LEADERS HAVE TO RETURN CONSCIOUSLY TO GOD. THIS IS THE ONLY WAY OUT OF THESE CALAMITIES!

" AND THE ENEMIES SUBMITTED IS A WAY OUT". This weekend.

3 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers: Osinbajo Meets governors, Service Chiefs by BrainnewsNg(f): 5:05pm On Jun 07, 2016

3 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers: Osinbajo Meets governors, Service Chiefs by ireneony(f): 5:05pm On Jun 07, 2016
How come he doesn't travel overseas like bubu..
Bubu is too selfish joor undecided

The south west caused it, let them carry their cross themselves.

3 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers: Osinbajo Meets governors, Service Chiefs by sylviaeo(f): 5:06pm On Jun 07, 2016
for osibanjo mind him go say c as power dey sweet but d katakata na helele
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers: Osinbajo Meets governors, Service Chiefs by Pyno30: 5:06pm On Jun 07, 2016
ganisucks:

http://dailypost.ng/2016/06/07/niger-delta-avengers-osinbajo-meets-governors-service-chiefs/
I know he can't do better than what his master has done. Aso Rock on fire. Three hours from now.

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers: Osinbajo Meets governors, Service Chiefs by sayyid(m): 5:07pm On Jun 07, 2016
hmmmm another Tunde Idiagbon
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers: Osinbajo Meets governors, Service Chiefs by BrainnewsNg(f): 5:08pm On Jun 07, 2016
Jirate:

Prof. Osi will not hear you from here.

Why don't you call his mobile line instead?

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers: Osinbajo Meets governors, Service Chiefs by kettle84(m): 5:08pm On Jun 07, 2016
ganisucks:
why should be be? u hate for him will .... you
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers: Osinbajo Meets governors, Service Chiefs by kettle84(m): 5:08pm On Jun 07, 2016
ganisucks:
why should be be? u hate for him and igbo will .... you
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers: Osinbajo Meets governors, Service Chiefs by looseweight: 5:08pm On Jun 07, 2016
The real man is now there
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers: Osinbajo Meets governors, Service Chiefs by Pyno30: 5:09pm On Jun 07, 2016
druboon404:
#IStandWithBuhari#
fix it in a year. Yeye.
When will you stop deceiving yourself?

15 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'Ban El-Rufai' - Reno Omokri Petitions EU, UK As 11,000 Sign Petition / Sanwo-Olu Visits Dangote Refinery Complex And LFTZ / IPOB Vows To Deliver Hoodlums Beheading Residents Of South East To Soludo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.