Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,287 members, 7,836,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Nigeria Revenues Seriously Dropping Under President BUHARI, Why? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Revenues Seriously Dropping Under President BUHARI, Why? (1520 Views)

11 Prominent Politicians That Have Been Detained In Kuje Prison Under President / Nigerian Airforce Under President Buhari (Photos) / Buhari: Why I Sent Obasanjo To Guinea-Bissau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Revenues Seriously Dropping Under President BUHARI, Why? by VOICEOFTHEMASES: 9:06am On Oct 30, 2015
They shouted corruption corruption, they said the minister of petroleum and other ministers under President Jonathan was stealing billions that's why the country revenues are dropping. Governor Adams and former governor Rotimi Ameachi shouted that do to the massive stealing in the federal level that's why the can't pay salaries.... Hmmmm

The Governor of ekiti state came out yesterday to say the least he has gotten under President Jonathan was N3.7billion but under President BUHARI what he got last month was N 1.2billion whereas his recurrent expenditures is N1.7million.... So I ask, who is still stealing?

president buhari has promised Nigerians that he was going to block corruption, under his watch no Kobo will go missing...Now since all templates of blocking corruption and the president trusted men are incharge how come the country revenues are still dropping...

How come governor Adams has gone deaf... For the last 8months oil has been selling at $46, how come the country earnings are seriously dropping? So what is going on....

I guess Nigerians can now see Jonathan was never the problem...?

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Revenues Seriously Dropping Under President BUHARI, Why? by Adminisher: 9:25am On Oct 30, 2015
OP, it is not easy to be a PDP supporter. The brains are usually not there when you are young supporters of PDP.
Let me explain things to you slowly. Jonathan was selling oil at $100 a barrel for six years. During this time corruption was very high and he never thought about the future. He never thought about the youths.
Nigeria did not build new refineries, new power plants, new petrochemicals, no steel plants.. nothing. Even the Brass LNG that he told Amechi was the reason for not doing another train of LNG was not done. Brass LNG would have boosted Bayelsa. Let us be honest , the man was "short one"
Now let us expand the context;
1. Saudi Arabia - serious cash flow problems because of low oil price which they caused to destroy Iran. Saudi Arabia is actually one of the cleverest OPEC members they and Dubai and Qatar have billions invested in refineries and Petrochemicals and power plants. Yet they are having serious cash crunch.
2. Venezuela: Things are so bad this country is already digging into gold reserves to finance it's imports. They have run out of foreign currency reserves they are now selling gold.
3. Iran: Iran is having serious problems in spite of their military mis adventures. To tell you how serious, young Iranians went into the streets dancing when the deal with US was signed. They have agreed to stop nuclear weapons for $100bn dollars US money to develop theiron damaged oil industry.
When we say Jonathan's government was very bad we have facts figures and even more information. It was a highly corrupt government led by a very weak man without strong core values.
It will take at least two years to undo the damage of d8x years that PDP has done but the only way out is to go back to basics of no tolerance for corruption.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Revenues Seriously Dropping Under President BUHARI, Why? by speedyGonzales: 9:26am On Oct 30, 2015
Jonathan was not the problem, it was the institutions in Nigeria (our institutions are very weak because are system of govenance is failing)... but really if you look at the stats you will notice that the only aspect Jonathan really failed at is Boko Haram. every other area things were moving along slowly but on a steady pace.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Revenues Seriously Dropping Under President BUHARI, Why? by Nobody: 9:28am On Oct 30, 2015
Adminisher:
OP, it is not easy to be a PDP supporter. The brains are usually not there when you are young supporters of PDP.
Let me explain things to you slowly. Jonathan was selling oil at $100 a barrel for six years. During this time corruption was very high and he never thought about the future. He very thought about the youths.
Nigeria did not build new refineries, new power plants, new petrochemicals, no steel plants.. nothing. Even the Brass LNG that he told Amechi was the reason for not doing another train of LNG was not done. Brass LNG would have boosted Bayelsa. Let us be honest , the man was "short one"
1. Saudi Arabia - serious cash flow problems because of low oil price which they caused to destroy Iran. Saudi Arabia is actually one of the cleverest OPEC members they and Dubai and Qatar have billions invested in refineries and Petrochemicals and power plants. Yet they are having serious cash crunch.
2. Venezuela: Things are so bad this country is already digging into gold reserves to finance it's imports. They have run out of foreign currency reserves they are now selling gold.
3. Iran: Iran is having serious problems in spite of their military mis adventures. To tell you how serious, young Iranians went into the streets dancing when the deal with US was signed. They have agreed to stop nuclear weapons for $100bn dollars US money to develop theiron damaged oil industry.
When we say Jonathan's government was very bad we have facts figures and even more information. It was a highly corrupt government led by a very weak man without string core values.
It will take at least two years to undo the damage of d8x years that PDP has done but the only way out is to go back to basics of no tolerance for corruption.
I guess th refinery in ph and Co and not refineries. The many power plants built also were not plants @all. Stop deceiving yourself

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Revenues Seriously Dropping Under President BUHARI, Why? by gab264(m): 9:28am On Oct 30, 2015
All Migthy Biafra is coming.
The economy of this country is giving the notice now.
Many pple are overlooking this, but am telling u, u guys ain't seen anything.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Revenues Seriously Dropping Under President BUHARI, Why? by realBliss(m): 9:33am On Oct 30, 2015
body odor President will handle that.

pls give him chance to amend Johnathan bad deeds just like an APC pro will say.
Biafra the solid rock I stand, any other country is sinking sand.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Revenues Seriously Dropping Under President BUHARI, Why? by spinoff: 9:35am On Oct 30, 2015
Adminisher:
Let me explain things to you slowly. Jonathan was selling oil at $100 a barrel for six years. During this time corruption was very high and he never thought about the future. He never thought about the youths.
When we say Jonathan's government was very bad we have facts figures and even more information. It was a highly corrupt government led by a very weak man without string core values.
Re: Nigeria Revenues Seriously Dropping Under President BUHARI, Why? by obailala(m): 9:37am On Oct 30, 2015
Only a dumbass will not see or undertsand how bad Nigeria's income has dwindled due to the crash in oil prices and the virtual absence of savings by the previous government.
Re: Nigeria Revenues Seriously Dropping Under President BUHARI, Why? by Adminisher: 9:43am On Oct 30, 2015
speedyGonzales:
Jonathan was not the problem, it was the institutions in Nigeria (our institutions are very weak because are system of govenance is failing)... but really if you look at the stats you will notice that the only aspect Jonathan really failed at is Boko Haram. every other area things were moving along slowly but on a steady pace.

This is the pathetic case of the student who failed exams and blamed it on the syllabus.
There is a spectrum of strong leadership and strong institutions. However you cannot build and nurture strong institutions without leadership. Strong Institutions don't just fall from the sky they are made strong by people. I can say for instance that the standard of education at my alma mater is falling but I can also say accurately that it started when a long term principal of the school left, so leaders are important to institutions.
Jonathan swore oath of office , almost every line of the oath involved strengthening institutions. We cannot excuse a situation which he fails at that and we blame institutions.
It is very annoying to hear " things moving along slowly"
Why are you afraid of the truth?. The government was in trouble fiscally from 2013. They were borrowing money internationally and stealing it locally. Obama warned them even then that he was going to change course , stop importing our oil and that we should sit up but when you have people like Jonathan as President you don't expect anything better. Six weeks before electins i suspect tgey must have spent $3bn or more on fighting Boko Haram al9ne which they slloqed to grow because of plain idiocy. Jona himself said he took it with kids gloves.
A few weeks before handover , Nigeria probably lost another $3bn , this time to fuel importers .
Many more things we don't need to rehash .
Why it is important to call out these issues is if you don't bring them up they get to be repeated as mistakes.
I still don't understand the attraction of any forward looking to this hapless Jonathan. Nigerians are sharp hardworking and astute people.
Re: Nigeria Revenues Seriously Dropping Under President BUHARI, Why? by Adminisher: 9:45am On Oct 30, 2015
liberty300:
I guess th refinery in ph and Co and not refineries. The many power plants built also were not plants @all. Stop deceiving yourself

Which power plant did Jonathan build?.All powerplants we have now were Obj's NIPP. NIIPP itself was badly msnaged.Please bring me figures of a new power plant conceived, started and completed by Jonathan in his six years. Mamhilad hydro electric might be the saviour but even this is making Buhari extremely angry because of all the money stolen. PDP was a government of rats.
Re: Nigeria Revenues Seriously Dropping Under President BUHARI, Why? by Adminisher: 9:56am On Oct 30, 2015
gab264:
All Migthy Biafra is coming.
The economy of this country is giving the notice now.
Many pple are overlooking this, but am telling u, u guys ain't seen anything.

Biafra is a joke and a non starter.It is the devil trying to set back the youths of the SE by another twenty years. You guys learn hard. You are being manipulated and shafted badly by people who want to steal your future.

Where is Biafra going to start from and how will it secure itself? Boko Haram is NE of the region...and Boko Haram don't fear bullets . Cameroon is to the east and they want the little oil you have. You guys are already pissing off Ijaw people by claiming Opobo, PortHarcourt.... even wisdom you don't have.
How are you going to manage yourselves without soft skills, diplomacy, strategic planning?. What of patience and giving way to other people gracefully?
Biafra is the only project in this world that I know will FAIL even before it has started. Maybe you should change the ugly name...that might just help.
Re: Nigeria Revenues Seriously Dropping Under President BUHARI, Why? by speedyGonzales: 10:02am On Oct 30, 2015
Adminisher:

This is the pathetic case of the student who failed exams and blamed it on the syllabus.
There is a spectrum of strong leadership and strong institutions. However you cannot build and nurture strong institutions without leadership. Strong Institutions don't just fall from the sky they are made strong by people. I can say for instance that the standard of education at my alma mater is falling but I can also say accurately that it started when a long term principal of the school left, so leaders are important to institutions.
Jonathan swore oath of office , almost every line of the oath involved strengthening institutions. We cannot excuse a situation which he fails at that and we blame institutions.
Why are you afraid of the truth?. The government was in trouble fiscally from 2013. They were borrowing money internationally and stealing it locally. Obama warned them even then that he was going to change course , stop importing our oil and that we should sit up but when you have people like Jonathan as President you don't expect anything better. Six weeks before electins i suspect tgey must have spent $3bn or more on fighting Boko Haram al9ne which they slloqed to grow because of plain idiocy. Jona himself said he took it with kids gloves.
A few weeks before handover , Nigeria probably lost another $3bn , this time to fuel importers .
Why it is important to call out these issues is if you don't bring them up they get to be repeated as mistakes.
I still don't understand the attraction of any forward looking to this hapless Jonathan. Nigerians are sharp hardworking and astute people.

you are being overly emotionally and refusing to look at the situation critically and objectively.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Revenues Seriously Dropping Under President BUHARI, Why? by speedyGonzales: 10:11am On Oct 30, 2015
obailala:
Only a dumbass will not see or undertsand how bad Nigeria's income has dwindled due to the crash in oil prices and the virtual absence of savings by the previous government.

the was savings by previous government but it is dwindled didn't mean the was no savings, what did Buhari use to bail out the failing state government, why did the saving dwindle? well, Nigeria as in every other part of the world is coming off a global economic crisis... it affected Europe as well, Have you heard of all the Austerity measures taken by governments in Europe to kick-start their economy? have you heard of the problems in Greece and Spain?. But we barely felt it in Nigeria all through that time in GEJ's tenure...

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Revenues Seriously Dropping Under President BUHARI, Why? by doctokwus: 10:21am On Oct 30, 2015
The level of education acquired by some people is so poor that anyone can even begin to ask why revenues are dwindling and try to lay d blame on PMB when ordinary google will teach one that they unbridled corruption,cluelessness and sheer incompetence of the GEJ led govt is what has brought us to this sorry path.
This was a govt that had average $100 oil price for 5years but cudnt initiate or finalize any infrastructural project. This is aside d fact that they govt concessioned or outrightly sold out some assets, thus earning some further income and reducing its monthly financial burden.
The GEJ govt inspire of all these above saw to the systematic dwindling of our foreign reserves, in a period of increasing govt revenue and less legitimate expenditure!
Sometimes remembering the past govt alone is enough to make one depressed.
Let no one reminder us of that govt again because ALL the problems of poor revenue, BH, corruption were all manifestations of its total incompetence!
Re: Nigeria Revenues Seriously Dropping Under President BUHARI, Why? by baralatie(m): 10:27am On Oct 30, 2015
[quote author=Adminisher post=39509645]

.[ /quote]
are you referring to the failed obj nipp programme!

you guys should stop deceiving yourselves!
the obj nipp was a drain pipe but instead of scraping it yar'dua relaunched it and it was continued and expanded during gej tenure.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Revenues Seriously Dropping Under President BUHARI, Why? by Adminisher: 10:49am On Oct 30, 2015
[quote author=baralatie post=39510926][/quote]
.Something. Jonathan never started a new power plant project. All the projects were eventually subverted at the operational phase by pipeline vandalization. So much slackness on government they turned Professor Nebo into a liar as all attempts to increase power generation from new plants were sabotaged by pipeline vandals doing it for repair contracts.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Revenues Seriously Dropping Under President BUHARI, Why? by abacrested(f): 10:52am On Oct 30, 2015
speedyGonzales:
but bokoharam was used to get power

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Revenues Seriously Dropping Under President BUHARI, Why? by abacrested(f): 11:10am On Oct 30, 2015
Adminisher:

you will still blame jona for not getting married,lazy man,you sabi things like this ajegunle still dirty,jona this jona that!Government institutions were well damaged before jona came in, I expect you to start at least from 1999 when a lot of you don't even have phones and are less informed to lay the blame, Obasanjo laid a very Bad foundation which consumed Yaraadua and jona,Baba institutionalised corruption not Jona. Later you will understand they have deceived you for believing Jonathan was bad, they are worst

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Revenues Seriously Dropping Under President BUHARI, Why? by obailala(m): 11:12am On Oct 30, 2015
speedyGonzales:

the was savings by previous government but it is dwindled didn't mean the was no savings, what did Buhari use to bail out the failing state government, why did the saving dwindle? well, Nigeria as in every other part of the world is coming off a global economic crisis... it affected Europe as well, Have you heard of all the Austerity measures taken by governments in Europe to kick-start their economy? have you heard of the problems in Greece and Spain?. But we barely felt it in Nigeria all through that time in GEJ's tenure...
Within GEJ's 5 years, ECA account was dwindled from about $20billion to about $2billion by the time he handed over to PMB; Foreign exchange reserve was also dwindled from over $42billion to $28.5billion by the time he handed over to PMB. I would not even want to talk of the massive leap in the countries external debts. And all this happened despite the fact that Nigeria was richest in those 5 years, Nigeria almost made more income in between 2010 to 2015 than what it made between 1999 to 2010.

If Nigeria was able to save and build up the ECA and foreign reserves greatly when we had little income, but at the time we had massive income, the ECA and foreign reserves crashed massively, please what savings are you talking about again?... I don't think I get your point or maybe I do not understand the meaning of the word 'savings'.

Besides, the moneys used to bail out states was from the dividends and taxes paid to the Federation Account by NLNG and this was not part of any savings. Now there were 'arguments' that part of the bailout funds were sourced from the ECA account, but an account which fell from $20billion in 2010 to $2billion in 2015, even though part of the $2billion was spent, I still cannot understand how an account which dropped from 20 to 2 can be termed savings. undecided
Re: Nigeria Revenues Seriously Dropping Under President BUHARI, Why? by abacrested(f): 11:13am On Oct 30, 2015
Adminisher:

Biafra is a joke and a non starter.It is the devil trying to set back the youths of the SE by another twenty years. You guys learn hard. You are being manipulated and shafted badly by people who want to steal your future.

Where is Biafra going to start from and how will it secure itself? Boko Haram is NE of the region...and Boko Haram don't fear bullets . Cameroon is to the east and they want the little oil you have. You guys are already pissing off Ijaw people by claiming Opobo, PortHarcourt.... even wisdom you don't have.
How are you going to manage yourselves without soft skills, diplomacy, strategic planning?. What of patience and giving way to other people gracefully?
Biafra is the only project in this world that I know will FAIL even before it has started. Maybe you should change the ugly name...that might just help.
you love to talk

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Revenues Seriously Dropping Under President BUHARI, Why? by Validated: 11:28am On Oct 30, 2015
Adminisher:
When we say Jonathan's government was very bad we have facts figures and even more information. It was a highly corrupt government led by a very weak man without strong core values.

The problem of Nigeri a and Nigerians is INSINCERITY. Just read yourself again and ponder on your write-up here. Jonathan and Okonjo-Iweala in their wisdom set up the Sovereign Wealth Fund (SWF). The fund was to hold part of the excess crude receipts against the "rainy day". Your leaders now - Amaechi, Fashola, Oshomole and Fayemi went to court to challenge the decision. The case got as far as they wanted. At the end the funds were shared. I attended ICAN conference in 2010 where the four of them were invited by the then ICAN president (Owoyeni from Osun State) to deride the decision on SWF. Infact, Amaechi said "the windfall is for my generation and we must spend it. Let the future generation make their own money and spend it". I wish I could lay my hands on the CD, I would have shared it.

Even if you hate Jonathan, you would not be so blind not to realise that Nigeria is currently on back-pedal. For 6 months this government appears directionless. As far as I am concerned, the only policy decision by Buhari in 6 months was to relocate military high command to Maiduguri. Even at that, nothing has been achieved. Just checklist:

No electricity
No water
No food
No jobs
No fuel
No security
No healthcare
No or very late salaries
No import or export
No budget or template as of today, ending of October 2015
No ministers
No raw materials while industries are closing down
Democracy and rule of law is jaundiced
No FDI while the existing ones are running away

What is the essence of governance? Is it to make noise and hound opposition? If all you see now is to blame Jonathan, then you are a hypocrite. APC should wake up and provide dividend of democracy.

Yes PDP ruled for 16 years, they did not blame their failure on the military that ruled for 17 years before them. Moreover, most of the gladiators of PDP then like (Audu Ogbe and Gemade were PDP chairmen, Amaechi, Bokola, Kwankwaso, George Akume, Wammako, Sylva and were all PDP governors for 8 years, Obasanjo was PDP president for 8 years, Dogara, Ndume, Milaye, Masari and Tambulwa, (former PDP Speakers), Elrufai, Okorocha, etal were all PDP legislators or chieftains before they became "saints" in APC.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Revenues Seriously Dropping Under President BUHARI, Why? by baralatie(m): 11:52am On Oct 30, 2015
Adminisher:

.Something. Jonathan never started a new power plant project. All the projects were eventually subverted at the operational phase by pipeline vandalization. So much slackness on government they turned Professor Nebo into a liar as all attempts to increase power generation from new plants were sabotaged by pipeline vandals doing it for repair contracts.
that is a skewed analysis of the various attempts by the ft to fulind the solution to the issue of power
1,obj administration formulated the nipp project but was a drain pipe because there was no proper framework of how to design,construct,phase in operation and tie all of this to money which can be accessed by the regulatory authorities and the fg.
2,Yar "dual refused to scrape the nipp programme but relaunched the programme when the "materials and equipment " for nipp programme were confirmed to be at the ports
3,Gej administration now continued the nipp project and through the legislature and private partnership redesigned the nipp programme and broke down the construction into modules which enabled the no of power plants to be increased and integrated the gas plants to the nipp project.
it was at this juncture "some parts of the transmission network in National grid was realised old and sabotage of pipelines were rife.all of these were aggressively addressed but unfortunately the nation was plunged into a season anti govt campaigns and the celebration of sabotage of govt facilities a norm!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Revenues Seriously Dropping Under President BUHARI, Why? by Adminisher: 12:16pm On Oct 30, 2015
Validated:

The problem of Nigeri a and Nigerians is INSINCERITY. Just read yourself again and ponder on your write-up here. Jonathan and Okonjo-Iweala in their wisdom set up the Sovereign Wealth Fund (SWF). The fund was to hold part of the excess crude receipts against the "rainy day". Your leaders now - Amaechi, Fashola, Oshomole and Fayemi went to court to challenge the decision. The case got as far as they wanted. At the end the funds were shared. I attended ICAN conference in 2010 where the four of them were invited by the then ICAN president (Owoyeni from Osun State) to deride the decision on SWF. Infact, Amaechi said "the windfall is for my generation and we must spend it. Let the future generation make their own money and spend it". I wish I could lay my hands on the CD, I would have shared it.

Even if you hate Jonathan, you would not be so blind not to realise that Nigeria is currently on back-pedal. For 6 months this government appears directionless. As far as I am concerned, the only policy decision by Buhari in 6 months was to relocate military high command to Maiduguri. Even at that, nothing has been achieved. Just checklist:

No electricity
No water
No food
No jobs
No fuel
No security
No healthcare
No or very late salaries
No import or export
No ministers

What is the essence of governance? Is it to make noise and hound opposition? If all you see now is to blame Jonathan, then you are a hypocrite. APC should wake up and provide dividend of democracy.

Yes PDP ruled for 16 years, they did not blame their failure on the military that ruled for 17 years before them. Moreover, most of the gladiators of PDP then like (Audu Ogbe and Gemade were PDP chairmen, Amaechi, Bokola, Kwankwaso, George Akume, Wammako, Sylva and were all PDP governors for 8 years, Obasanjo was PDP president for 8 years, Dogara, Ndume, Milaye, Masari and Tambulwa, (former PDP Speakers), Elrufai, Okorocha, etal were all PDP legislators or chieftains before they became "saints" in APC.

PLEASE don't mention Jonathan and Okonjo .
That is the story of a ignorant president and the more experienced woman leading him to many mistakes.

You people eventually insult Jonathan when you try to defend him . Look at all you listed, a long line starting from no electricity to no salaries and you want to absolve a man who had six years on the saddle. I think this is because many people did not expect much from this guy anyway. It is more practical to blame Obj who was actually in power than GEJ who never knew what he was doing.

The SWF was being mismanaged by Jonathan.It never really had the legal statutory backing and for a loose government like Jonathans it was becoming a joke. Amechi was right and the points he made for sharing excess funds were loud, clear and in the public domain.
Please don't excuse Jonathan's cluelessness.

The sum total of the Jonathan's administration was a net transfer of the wealth of Nigerians to a corrupt set of fuel importer thieves and illegal oil lifters.

They are very well known and the funds transfers are still ringing in all the computers in the western countries. Please don't try any revisionism on us.

The truth is that there is no money because non was saved or invested wisely by Dr Clueless in spite of Obj's criticisms and warnings. That is not Buhari’s fault

Oil price is down and will stay down till 2020 , that is not Buhari's fault. Indeed the only names you have mentioned including Amechi are all ex PDP. So you guys are just recycling the truth that we slloqed no that the PDP was a useless party with a weak President on top.
The only smart people like Amechi and El Rufai were those who saw the defective structure and moved away at the right time by joining up with the rest outsider to Nigeria's corrupt structure Buhari.

Just look at the last six months of Jonathan. Taking money in public from the peopleading he sold power plants to for elections. All televised by NTA and AIT

Fuel importers holding Nigeria to ransom over unpaid subsidy fuel bills that should still be probed later ...and you say Amechi was wrong to ask for sharing of money do that he can do his social programs.
If you want to invest in a company that has a guy like Jonathan as the head you can go ahead but I think.it is more practical to face truth. The guy was "short one".

Nigeria has clear policy direction now. It is no corruption, agro allied and solid minerals based recovery and clear movements in defence industry. There are many things coming up but let people stop throwing about meaningless words like "no policy directions".
MTN, UBA and First Bank are now paying hefty fines, have you seen that happen in Nigeria before?
Re: Nigeria Revenues Seriously Dropping Under President BUHARI, Why? by ckmayoca: 12:20pm On Oct 30, 2015
Adminisher:

Is this a memory verse for sunday service? Cos this thread is about something else.
Re: Nigeria Revenues Seriously Dropping Under President BUHARI, Why? by Adminisher: 12:24pm On Oct 30, 2015
ckmayoca:

Is this a memory verse for sunday service? Cos this thread is about something else.

Some joker brought Biafra into a conversation that was annoying enough - trying to absolve Jonathan from the problem he caused.
On Biafra, people need education so that it will go on record that they have been warned about attempts to break up Nigeria.
Re: Nigeria Revenues Seriously Dropping Under President BUHARI, Why? by banio: 1:02pm On Oct 30, 2015
You are on track. GEJ did not save. Why didn't the Presidents b4 him save. Was it not the governors that were insisting GEJ shud share the excess crude revenue. Now U are shouting and the leader of the governor forum, Amaechi is now a saint.
Validated:

No electricity
No water
No food
No jobs
No fuel
No security
No healthcare
No or very late salaries
No import or export
No ministers

Re: Nigeria Revenues Seriously Dropping Under President BUHARI, Why? by tuniski: 1:08pm On Oct 30, 2015
GEJ did well and PDP didn't waste 16yrs. We have been insulated from economic crisis for a long time now,even the catastrophe that would have been banking/financial sector collapse was averted. However, this trial and error buhari/apc lack capacity to manage prosperity albeit as it stands! Those whose only achievement is propaganda and glory stealing aka body language don't get it!!! In the fullness of time,the gains and resilience of the past will be completely reversed by buhari/apc the way he did in 83/85.

It is one thing to claim/have integrity while another to spread prosperity. Buhari has no record of shared prosperity and nigerians will ultimately regret the error of emotional choice of buhari.

Propaganda may win u election but, the arduous task of governance takes brains and well thought out policies and actions. We have been running a deficit budget for some time now. While oil price/revenue is largely to blame cos of our mono economic mainstay. However, only poor intellect will say the previous administration did nothing.

Anyway, buhari/apc magicians now have the stage let them deliver and stop blame game. Everything welfare has worsen since they came on board. Change should mean improvement not blaming and backward looking. Only an incompetent foreman blames his hammer!
Wake up people and stop being zombies to non performance by giving excuses for a govt on a spiral instead of demanding they wake to their responsibilities.
This change is a scam!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Revenues Seriously Dropping Under President BUHARI, Why? by VOICEOFTHEMASES: 1:35pm On Oct 30, 2015
tuniski:
GEJ did well and PDP didn't waste 16yrs. We have been insulated from economic crisis for a long time now,even the catastrophe that would have been banking/financial sector collapse was averted. However, this trial and error buhari/apc lack capacity to manage prosperity albeit as it stands! Those whose only achievement is propaganda and glory stealing aka body language don't get it!!! In the fullness of time,the gains and resilience of the past will be completely reversed by buhari/apc the way he did in 83/85.

It is one thing to claim/have integrity while another to spread prosperity. Buhari has no record of shared prosperity and nigerians will ultimately regret the error of emotional choice of buhari.

Propaganda may win u election but, the arduous task of governance takes brains and well thought out policies and actions. We have been running a deficit budget for some time now. While oil price/revenue is largely to blame cos of our mono economic mainstay. However, only poor intellect will say the previous administration did nothing.

Anyway, buhari/apc magicians now have the stage let them deliver and stop blame game. Everything welfare has worsen since they came on board. Change should mean improvement not blaming and backward looking. Only an incompetent foreman blames his hammer!
Wake up people and stop being zombies to non performance by giving excuses for a govt on a spiral instead of demanding they wake to their responsibilities.
This change is a scam!!!

God bless you for me....

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Revenues Seriously Dropping Under President BUHARI, Why? by Okanokan(m): 1:55pm On Oct 30, 2015
Mr President, is not the cause but he should feel free to ask for solutions and Nigerians will oblige him,cos he can't handle it alone. If he wants answers he must carry the people along.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Revenues Seriously Dropping Under President BUHARI, Why? by VOICEOFTHEMASES: 2:03pm On Oct 30, 2015
Okanokan:
Mr President, is not the cause but he should feel free to ask for solutions and Nigerians will oblige him,cos he can't handle it alone. If he wants answers he must carry the people along.

His Mr know it all...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Revenues Seriously Dropping Under President BUHARI, Why? by denko(m): 2:34pm On Oct 30, 2015
It was the same you and amaechi that were complaining of saving
obailala:

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Revenues Seriously Dropping Under President BUHARI, Why? by VOICEOFTHEMASES: 5:39pm On Oct 30, 2015
tuniski:

This change is a scam!!!

That's if they see it that way...

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Join WORLD POLITICS Forum(news, Politics, Current Affair) On Facebook Group / WIKE Influenced Supreme Court Judgment On Rivers Election --peterside / South East Youths Recieves Empowerment As Sabmiller Onitsha Launches Kickstart!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 154
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.