Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,567 members, 7,861,682 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:06 PM

Nigeria Revenues Seriously Dropping Under President BUHARI, Why? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Revenues Seriously Dropping Under President BUHARI, Why? (1530 Views)

11 Prominent Politicians That Have Been Detained In Kuje Prison Under President / Nigerian Airforce Under President Buhari (Photos) / Buhari: Why I Sent Obasanjo To Guinea-Bissau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Nigeria Revenues Seriously Dropping Under President BUHARI, Why? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 30, 2015
I keep reading foolish iiidiots wail that President GEJ is the cause of the situation Nigeria is in today... and I say to them 'may thunder fire all of you'.
During GEJ's tenure, the suffering wasn't this bad, cruel and nasty. (MTN and others will soon pull out and you'll blame GEJ; monkeys)
The stark illiterate you guys elected is now dealing with you fools and you put the blame on our Hero of African Democracy.
You lots have not seen anything yet, the coming weeks/months will tell you idiots that you made a big mistake for not allowing GEJ to continue and complete the rebuilding of the failed contraption call ZOO.
Stay there and be complaining about GEJ, don't go and start planting cocoa, wait till the N.D Militants start to show you fools the true meaning of poverty.
GEJ is living the good life now, the SS and SE have devised better means of surviving the consequence of having a DULLARD lead Nigeria.

GEJ is our HERO anyday. .. so go and burn.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Northerners Stance On One Nigeria, Pre-independence - FREDERICK FORSYTH / What Rev Dr .uma Ukpai Said To The Biafra Agitators / Opinion: 15 Reasons Why I Am Convinced Buhari Collected $300,000 From Dasuki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.