Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,332 members, 7,836,400 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

I Was Kidnapped To Join Cult —suspect (pic) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Was Kidnapped To Join Cult —suspect (pic) (24583 Views)

Bayelsa SS1 Schoolgirl Stabs Classmate In Eye For Refusing To Join Cult (Graphic / I Used To Conjure Knives From The Air ―teenage Suspect (pic) / 11-yr-old Threatened To Report Me If I Didn’t Have Sex With Her —suspect (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Kidnapped To Join Cult —suspect (pic) by dexon007: 1:34pm On Oct 30, 2015
oh
Re: I Was Kidnapped To Join Cult —suspect (pic) by kingthreat(m): 1:36pm On Oct 30, 2015
Nigerian police needs special anti-cultism unit
Re: I Was Kidnapped To Join Cult —suspect (pic) by obailala(m): 1:36pm On Oct 30, 2015
Islie:

if you didn't position yourself to be kidnapped.... you won't be.

when someone start dinning with them and feeling among.... why won't they ask you or force you to join them.

Bible says evil association corrupt the mind. you associate with them.... they will definitely lure you if what he said is true sha

No offence intended but this is a very ignorant statement. Did you go to a public higher institution and which particular institution did you go to?... I am not holding brief for the arrested guy but if you understand our society and if you've been through the streets, you would understand that some people can be victims of circumstances.

1 Like

Re: I Was Kidnapped To Join Cult —suspect (pic) by condralbede(m): 1:40pm On Oct 30, 2015
This ppl again
Re: I Was Kidnapped To Join Cult —suspect (pic) by Dozzysamuel(m): 1:41pm On Oct 30, 2015
Re: I Was Kidnapped To Join Cult —suspect (pic) by God2man(m): 1:42pm On Oct 30, 2015
The sinking soul.

How do we explain it? You acknowledged the fact that cultism is bad yet you are eventually caught in the web.

Who will deliver the sinking soul ?

JESUS
Re: I Was Kidnapped To Join Cult —suspect (pic) by DJMCOTTY(m): 1:43pm On Oct 30, 2015
They force una? They dey take shame chop winch?........u mofos lost in the game , that's all!!!
Re: I Was Kidnapped To Join Cult —suspect (pic) by Kennethkaund777: 1:54pm On Oct 30, 2015
Bucket=Boyscout cool

2 Likes

Re: I Was Kidnapped To Join Cult —suspect (pic) by trigar12(m): 1:56pm On Oct 30, 2015
moscobabs:
I was kidnapped too in 2002 in poly Ibadan but I never joined them . but I lost something special to me sa. now I'm still alive to tell the story.
no excuse in joining cultist o

Sorry for my question buh pls what do you lose?

If u care to share.
Re: I Was Kidnapped To Join Cult —suspect (pic) by ZZ22: 2:05pm On Oct 30, 2015
BigElEddy:
First suspect is lying. Buccaneer does not kidnap anybody. Buccaneer is the biggest con fraternity in Nigeria. Buccaneer only take students ( at least year 2 ) or educated or successful men ( no bitches allowed grin ). People even get rejected with money in their hands begging. Joining will cost you at least N50,000 ( ie if you have a very connected godfather and still in school ). It could cost you up to N150,000 if you are a graduate or even more.
Buccaneer aint a cult it is a registered con fraternity in Nigeria under Buccaneers Association of Nigeria (BAN).
Buccaneer aint down for dirty street sh!t like the rest of them but will give you hardcore if you bring it their way.
One head of an of a Buccaneer is worth at least nine of whoever (ie if you kill 1, at least 9 of you are used to send him to Alora to finally rest in peace ).

For the rest of the suspects, sounds perfectly true cheesy
... Buccaneer aint shiit bro... Na only fine boy + chop money una sabi. no atom of ruggedity... So stop that threat of 1=9... Besides you talk too much

2 Likes

Re: I Was Kidnapped To Join Cult —suspect (pic) by Ogeblast(f): 2:08pm On Oct 30, 2015
Hmmmm stories DAT touches the bombom,makes me wanna loll.
Re: I Was Kidnapped To Join Cult —suspect (pic) by Maycher(m): 2:12pm On Oct 30, 2015
ZZ22:
... Buccaneer aint shiit bro... Na only fine boy + chop money una sabi. no atom of ruggedity... So stop that threat of 1=9... Besides you talk too much
BigElEddy:
First suspect is lying. Buccaneer does not kidnap anybody. Buccaneer is the biggest con fraternity in Nigeria. Buccaneer only take students ( at least year 2 ) or educated or successful men ( no bitches allowed grin ). People even get rejected with money in their hands begging. Joining will cost you at least N50,000 ( ie if you have a very connected godfather and still in school ). It could cost you up to N150,000 if you are a graduate or even more.
Buccaneer aint a cult it is a registered con fraternity in Nigeria under Buccaneers Association of Nigeria (BAN).
Buccaneer aint down for dirty street sh!t like the rest of them but will give you hardcore if you bring it their way.
One head of an of a Buccaneer is worth at least nine of whoever (ie if you kill 1, at least 9 of you are used to send him to Alora to finally rest in peace ).
I they suspect these two people

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Kidnapped To Join Cult —suspect (pic) by erico2k2(m): 2:15pm On Oct 30, 2015
moscobabs:
I was kidnapped too in 2002 in poly Ibadan but I never joined them . but I lost something special to me sa. now I'm still alive to tell the story.
no excuse in joining cultist o
well how about if they threatened to kill you cos you have seen their faces and know where they meet? wont the option be to leave the school for good?
Re: I Was Kidnapped To Join Cult —suspect (pic) by UnimkeAk(m): 2:16pm On Oct 30, 2015
Secret Society na it break us up ! " 2baba

1 Like

Re: I Was Kidnapped To Join Cult —suspect (pic) by shrimati(m): 2:19pm On Oct 30, 2015
Oceemo:
Oga
U
Done
Enter
Hand
Stop
Telling
Lies
U
Paid
To
Get
Innitiated
Into
Cult
Group
The
Era
Of
Force
Initiation
Is
For
Wole
Soyinka
Mayb
bro, in the days of Soyinka it was not by force, it was by intellect. You must have achieved certain level of academic excellence before you are initiated. Even what we have now cannot be termed as cultist but a group of criminals. There act defiles definition of cult, Sorority and fraternity. They only share a bit of definition of mafia in terms of criminality. look up. smiley
Re: I Was Kidnapped To Join Cult —suspect (pic) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Oct 30, 2015
.m
Re: I Was Kidnapped To Join Cult —suspect (pic) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Oct 30, 2015
BigElEddy:

B'obl lbh fher sbe nyy guvf orpnhfr lbh qba gbb gnyx nort.

Re: I Was Kidnapped To Join Cult —suspect (pic) by TukurBaadaz: 2:57pm On Oct 30, 2015
Re: I Was Kidnapped To Join Cult —suspect (pic) by livinbygrace: 3:01pm On Oct 30, 2015
Buccaneers re fond of always instigating and fueling fight against innocent people or other frat.They nearly did same thing to me many yrs ago,,but thank God their planned was truncated .
Re: I Was Kidnapped To Join Cult —suspect (pic) by masqot(m): 3:03pm On Oct 30, 2015
yeye clueless boys without bearing vomiting nonsense
Re: I Was Kidnapped To Join Cult —suspect (pic) by drizslim(m): 3:19pm On Oct 30, 2015
Cultisms Is A Bad thing Even Fellow Counterparts Detest
Re: I Was Kidnapped To Join Cult —suspect (pic) by asamaigho(m): 3:35pm On Oct 30, 2015
BigElEddy:

thanks for correcting this crap.
Re: I Was Kidnapped To Join Cult —suspect (pic) by deebrain(m): 3:58pm On Oct 30, 2015
See them giving us pitiable stories. Heck, some of them now have encountered Jesus abi?

Dem never beat them well yet.

Idiots.
Re: I Was Kidnapped To Join Cult —suspect (pic) by Urine: 4:43pm On Oct 30, 2015
BigElEddy:

You say it's a legal association (I agree) but it murders people, isn't your logic self contradictory? Your last five lines is wrong.
Re: I Was Kidnapped To Join Cult —suspect (pic) by Urine: 4:46pm On Oct 30, 2015
Re: I Was Kidnapped To Join Cult —suspect (pic) by Urine: 4:47pm On Oct 30, 2015
Movingcoil:

Edit your post.
Re: I Was Kidnapped To Join Cult —suspect (pic) by 2point5: 4:50pm On Oct 30, 2015
Movingcoil:

B'obl lbh fher sbe nyy guvf orpnhfr lbh qba gbb gnyx nort.

Nyben!! ... Mybnciyv!!!

1 Like

Re: I Was Kidnapped To Join Cult —suspect (pic) by hogboyeh(m): 5:19pm On Oct 30, 2015
Pls send dem to pairs
Re: I Was Kidnapped To Join Cult —suspect (pic) by ijustdey: 6:03pm On Oct 30, 2015
the guy is just making excuses after the hand of law had caught up with him
Re: I Was Kidnapped To Join Cult —suspect (pic) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Oct 30, 2015
Urine:

edit it why? I already made my point in one of my comments.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dasumo & Idi-Araba Boys Clash in Surulere / Nigerian Man Arrested In Thailand For Defrauding Women On Pretext Of Marriage / Killers Of Ex-FUTA VC Remanded In Prison (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.