Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,209 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

I Was Kidnapped To Join Cult —suspect (pic) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Was Kidnapped To Join Cult —suspect (pic) (24586 Views)

Bayelsa SS1 Schoolgirl Stabs Classmate In Eye For Refusing To Join Cult (Graphic / I Used To Conjure Knives From The Air ―teenage Suspect (pic) / 11-yr-old Threatened To Report Me If I Didn’t Have Sex With Her —suspect (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Kidnapped To Join Cult —suspect (pic) by moscobabs(m): 6:48pm On Oct 30, 2015
erico2k2:

well how about if they threatened to kill you cos you have seen their faces and know where they meet? wont the option be to leave the school for good?
I belonged to kegite club then and I hold a tangible post.

I won't tell u the rest
Re: I Was Kidnapped To Join Cult —suspect (pic) by moscobabs(m): 6:50pm On Oct 30, 2015
trigar12:

Sorry for my question buh pls what do you lose?
If u care to share.
u don't need to know
Re: I Was Kidnapped To Join Cult —suspect (pic) by valicious1(m): 7:45pm On Oct 30, 2015
Movingcoil:

B'obl lbh fher sbe nyy guvf orpnhfr lbh qba gbb gnyx nort.
you should have been rugged enough to realise that the guy you quoted is not a nyben! Its good you used 13(squared).

1 Like

Re: I Was Kidnapped To Join Cult —suspect (pic) by redvektor(m): 8:37pm On Oct 30, 2015
BigElEddy:
First suspect is lying. Buccaneer does not kidnap anybody. Buccaneer is the biggest con fraternity in Nigeria. Buccaneer only take students ( at least year 2 ) or educated or successful men ( no bitches allowed grin ). People even get rejected with money in their hands begging. Joining will cost you at least N50,000 ( ie if you have a very connected godfather and still in school ). It could cost you up to N150,000 if you are a graduate or even more.
Buccaneer aint a cult it is a registered con fraternity in Nigeria under Buccaneers Association of Nigeria (BAN).
Buccaneer aint down for dirty street sh!t like the rest of them but will give you hardcore if you bring it their way.
One head of an of a Buccaneer is worth at least nine of whoever (ie if you kill 1, at least 9 of you are used to send him to Alora to finally rest in peace ).

For the rest of the suspects, sounds perfectly true cheesy

lol big talk broke and mindless set of boys chicken hearted boys lol bros u day lie oh

1 Like

Re: I Was Kidnapped To Join Cult —suspect (pic) by Splashy007(m): 8:45pm On Oct 30, 2015
[color=#006600][/color] It is a tin of pity becos i was once in their shoes
Re: I Was Kidnapped To Join Cult —suspect (pic) by burnagee(f): 9:56pm On Oct 30, 2015
moscobabs:

u don't need to know
9jacrip:
Lol very f00lish tale.

One would expect that to be kidnap would require you either have what some people want or you're an accessory to what they want.

This dude looks broke.

This dude would get wacked easily in a fist fight.

He doesn't appear to be a son of an important figure.

So why would someone want to kidnap you when people file application for membership in hundreds and some begging with cash in hand?

They should lock him up and throw away the keys. Or BaN sues his stupid arse but where e wan see money pay for defamation?
rugged cap.WNC.

1 Like

Re: I Was Kidnapped To Join Cult —suspect (pic) by burnagee(f): 9:59pm On Oct 30, 2015
Wished I could get hold of. Dat nigga and echo some bb into his f**king skull....wack niggas destroying BAN s image.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Kidnapped To Join Cult —suspect (pic) by Nobody: 10:33pm On Oct 30, 2015
burnagee:
rugged cap.WNC.

Alaye shattap!
What is with the sweet you're licking?
Re: I Was Kidnapped To Join Cult —suspect (pic) by hrykanu231(m): 11:54pm On Oct 30, 2015
9jacrip:

Alaye shattap!

Lol...how ironical@licking sweet.na trebor abi na butter mint#justAsking#
Re: I Was Kidnapped To Join Cult —suspect (pic) by opedaydydx9(m): 11:58pm On Oct 30, 2015
hrykanu231:

ask ifa
Re: I Was Kidnapped To Join Cult —suspect (pic) by Nobody: 11:59pm On Oct 30, 2015
hrykanu231:

If your intelligence was anything to go by, you would know I use sweet in place of a term.

Nothing ironical, it was intentional.

Don't quote me licking more sweet.
Re: I Was Kidnapped To Join Cult —suspect (pic) by hrykanu231(m): 6:07am On Oct 31, 2015
9jacrip:

If your intelligence was anything to go by, you would know I use sweet in place of a term.

Nothing ironical, it was intentional.

Don't quote me licking more sweet.

Hey bro take it easy, u didn't need to lace ur comment with insult. Was trying to play along the "humor lane"
Re: I Was Kidnapped To Join Cult —suspect (pic) by elipheleh(m): 7:02am On Oct 31, 2015
kilode100:

You are very correct Uncle. Na so dem lure me into lesbianism and ashawo work but I don stop now but at time the urge dey dey their

This girl you too dirty talk....Rotten minds everywhere undecided undecided
Re: I Was Kidnapped To Join Cult —suspect (pic) by sydneyobioha(m): 8:16am On Oct 31, 2015
Shun Cultism.. Join National Association of Seadogs a.k.a. Pyrates Confraternity as a graduate member and contribute ur own quota in developing our society.. NAS is where brotherhood is practiced with love, men will link u to success
Re: I Was Kidnapped To Join Cult —suspect (pic) by burnagee(f): 8:39am On Nov 01, 2015
9jacrip:

Alaye shattap!
your p man bro...mo fo.
Re: I Was Kidnapped To Join Cult —suspect (pic) by Nobody: 10:09am On Nov 01, 2015
burnagee:
your p man bro...mo fo.

OK.

Now, move on.

Re: I Was Kidnapped To Join Cult —suspect (pic) by Sailorstar626: 12:46pm On Nov 01, 2015
Statement by the Grand Eye of the Buccaneers Confraternity on recent occurrences.

Dear all,

It has been brought to our attention that certain individuals who claim to be members of the Buccaneers Confraternity or who were allegedly "kidnapped" by people claiming to be Buccaneers are currently in Police custody after they were arrested with firearms in their possession.

First, we want to commend the Police for their work in arresting these individuals. Secondly, we call on the Police to make sure that they are prosecuted to the full extent of the Law.

Furthermore please be aware that the individuals, Damilola Adeyemi and Ibrahim Oyelakin are not, have never been, and will never be members of the Buccaneers Confraternity. They are two of the many imposters among the public parading themselves as members of our organization and engaging in the extortion of unsuspecting members of the public with promises of admitting them into an organization that they themselves are not members of.

We are aware that many miscreants and irresponsible individuals parade themselves as our members and take the opportunity to lure and extort money from other individuals with promises of making them members of our organization.

For the avoidance of doubt, admission into Confraternity is not carried out by students on campus or by any one individual or group of individuals purporting to represent us. Beware of such imposters. We have a centralized admission procedure which can be found on our website. Information for admission into our organization can only be obtained by contacting and receiving a response from the webmaster at www.alorasealords.com or by visiting us on Facebook at our official page at Buccaneers Confraternity and communicating with the Administrators.

We advise that if anyone tells you that he can either admit you into our organization or facilitate your admission, you check with us by visiting our website at www.alorasealords.com or by contacting us through Facebook.

We also advise any person or group of persons in any tertiary institution who parade themselves as our admission officers to desist from doing so forthwith as we will continue to partner with Law Enforcement Agencies to crack down on Imposters.
We also advise members of the press to check facts with us before publishing false news about our great Confraternity.
We remain proud of our organization. We will not be deterred by the continued attempt by some to tarnish our image.

We will continue to focus on our noble humanitarian efforts in alleviating the plight of the less privileged, donating money and support to very many causes of charity across the globe where we find ourselves. We will continue to mold fine gentlemen, instilling in them the virtues of good citizenship and the value of hardwork.

We will continue to remain a brotherhood where membership spreads across tribes and tongues. A brotherhood which is a model for a peaceful society where individuals of diverse backgrounds coexist peacefully while pursuing the same noble objectives.

All members of the Buccaneers Confraternity should continue to go about their daily affairs and as always remain law abiding and model citizens.

Grand Eye
Buccaneers Confraternity

2 Likes

Re: I Was Kidnapped To Join Cult —suspect (pic) by itzgbengene: 1:05am On May 26, 2020
Creamybabe:
Why should they involve in such crime?
grin
Good question

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Killers Of Ex-FUTA VC Remanded In Prison (Photos) / Nigerian Man Arrested In Thailand For Defrauding Women On Pretext Of Marriage / Man Arrested For Smuggling Marijuana Into Abuja Prison With His Sandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.