Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,234 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

The Mods Had It Deleted: See The Tracking Number - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Mods Had It Deleted: See The Tracking Number (1114 Views)

Applicant Tracking System: A Possible Reason You’re Still Unemployed / Deleted / Applicant Tracking System [ATS]: All You Need To Know (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Mods Had It Deleted: See The Tracking Number by Nobody: 9:14am On Oct 30, 2015
the moderator had my post deleted because a few people worry it's scam. that's very ok. it's their site and they have a right to what people see and what they should not see. But if post is in the process of getting verified, is it not just polite they see how the verification plays out first?

Anyway I am doing this not to get any sympathy but to at least save my username and prove me right.

Re: The Mods Had It Deleted: See The Tracking Number by davide470(m): 9:29am On Oct 30, 2015
It was not deleted, rather it is in the Education Section.

It's not a Job, innit?
Re: The Mods Had It Deleted: See The Tracking Number by Nobody: 9:35am On Oct 30, 2015
davide470:
It was not deleted, rather it is in the Education Section.

It's not a Job, innit?

Ok David. Been a while. You'd be wondering if I know you personally.

Thanks for the clarification though.
Re: The Mods Had It Deleted: See The Tracking Number by RealAdewole(m): 9:47am On Oct 30, 2015
dammyspencer:

Ok David. Been a while. You'd be wondering if I know you personally.

Thanks for the clarification though.
link to the post
Re: The Mods Had It Deleted: See The Tracking Number by Nobody: 9:56am On Oct 30, 2015
RealAdewole:
link to the post

https://www.nairaland.com/2700531/first-degree-masters-opportunity-usa:

if you need more evidence like another email of an I-20 already received or a visa. let me know

(1) (Reply)

DRILLEX JOBS: Control Room Operator At Drillex Engineering Services Limited / Naptin Training Or Travel To Australia For Masters / Edmund Grant Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.