Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,120 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:09 PM

This man almost got his head removed with a bottle during fight over age (pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / This man almost got his head removed with a bottle during fight over age (pics) (55125 Views)

Man Punches SARS Officer After Being Hit During Fight In Lagos. Photos/Video / Woman Bites Off Sister’s Nose During Fight Over Sex Patron / Prostitute Bites Off Man’s Ear During Fight Over Sex (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

This man almost got his head removed with a bottle during fight over age (pics) by contactmorak: 10:02am On Oct 30, 2015
During a fight with another man in Lagos Island this week, this dude's head was almost removed from his body with a broken bottle when according to a source, a quarrel ensued over age and before one could scream "Orijin!", they began fighting and one of them picked a bottle and stabbed the other one in the neck four times. He is currently admitted at the General Hospital, Lagos where he's battling for his life. He could have been decapitated. See the photos below, but Viewer's discretion advised...
http://www.splendormag.com/2015/10/this-man-almost-got-his-head-removed.html

1 Share

Re: This man almost got his head removed with a bottle during fight over age (pics) by Hawlahscho(m): 10:03am On Oct 30, 2015
Re: This man almost got his head removed with a bottle during fight over age (pics) by Zzyco: 10:05am On Oct 30, 2015
Is that a bush rat, or what?
Graphic pic to the thin hearted. This what I see every day at emergency ward. lol

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: This man almost got his head removed with a bottle during fight over age (pics) by menix(m): 10:11am On Oct 30, 2015
Which kind pinshure b this..

Abeg nah yam wey dem pour poster colour

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This man almost got his head removed with a bottle during fight over age (pics) by contactmorak: 10:13am On Oct 30, 2015
menix:
Which kind pinshure b this..

Abeg nah yam wey dem pour poster colour
uploading more...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This man almost got his head removed with a bottle during fight over age (pics) by osemoses1234(m): 11:33am On Oct 30, 2015
Omg
Re: This man almost got his head removed with a bottle during fight over age (pics) by lekjons(m): 11:52am On Oct 30, 2015
Zzyco:
Is that a bush rat, or what?
Graphic pic to the thin hearted. This what I see every day at emergency ward. lol
chai! ur eyes don see evil oo..

6 Likes

Re: This man almost got his head removed with a bottle during fight over age (pics) by Smartresult(f): 11:52am On Oct 30, 2015
"To every action there is an equal but opposite reaction" sir isaac newton

5 Likes

Re: This man almost got his head removed with a bottle during fight over age (pics) by Berrylite: 11:53am On Oct 30, 2015
When i run away from hot arguments and fight, my friends calls me coward.
I better be cowards than to stay decapitated or dead

Get information on how to manage diabetes, Click my signature

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: This man almost got his head removed with a bottle during fight over age (pics) by simplemach(m): 11:53am On Oct 30, 2015
Bear parlour things.
He who lives by the bottle shall die by the bottle. Thank God for his life sha...

4 Likes

Re: This man almost got his head removed with a bottle during fight over age (pics) by seangy4konji: 11:53am On Oct 30, 2015
Nice one...the crime rate is going high now..

Boys are getting frustrated again...

He has learnt his lesson...Next time if they are quarelling about age and they ask him his own?he will simply tell them to hold on...

3 Likes

Re: This man almost got his head removed with a bottle during fight over age (pics) by taymeesan(m): 11:53am On Oct 30, 2015
Wtf! shocked shocked lipsrsealed
Re: This man almost got his head removed with a bottle during fight over age (pics) by Nobody: 11:54am On Oct 30, 2015
This is very Graphic.
Re: This man almost got his head removed with a bottle during fight over age (pics) by Smartresult(f): 11:54am On Oct 30, 2015
Gt "To every action there is an equal but opposite reaction" sir isaac newton
Re: This man almost got his head removed with a bottle during fight over age (pics) by Whizzing(m): 11:54am On Oct 30, 2015
Jesus!!!!!!
Re: This man almost got his head removed with a bottle during fight over age (pics) by Eldorado01(m): 11:54am On Oct 30, 2015
ok dats not bad....he got wat he asked for
Re: This man almost got his head removed with a bottle during fight over age (pics) by orobs93(m): 11:54am On Oct 30, 2015
So people still fight

1 Like

Re: This man almost got his head removed with a bottle during fight over age (pics) by donlarbito(m): 11:54am On Oct 30, 2015
Ignorance is a barrier

1 Like

Re: This man almost got his head removed with a bottle during fight over age (pics) by ibkgab001: 11:54am On Oct 30, 2015
i thought it was Yeebos again

Anyway trying to get this BVN ISH done on the last day

1 Like

Re: This man almost got his head removed with a bottle during fight over age (pics) by Rastamann: 11:54am On Oct 30, 2015
Man inhumanity to man!
Re: This man almost got his head removed with a bottle during fight over age (pics) by Sijo01(f): 11:55am On Oct 30, 2015
Gush
Re: This man almost got his head removed with a bottle during fight over age (pics) by lekjons(m): 11:55am On Oct 30, 2015
PARENTS, LEARN TO USE CONDOM OR TRAIN YOUR CHILDREN

12 Likes

Re: This man almost got his head removed with a bottle during fight over age (pics) by nattty(m): 11:55am On Oct 30, 2015
Their is no gain in violence.....wasted life
Re: This man almost got his head removed with a bottle during fight over age (pics) by nikkiking(m): 11:55am On Oct 30, 2015
This dude looks dead na shocked sad

1 Like

Re: This man almost got his head removed with a bottle during fight over age (pics) by Bdemmy(m): 11:55am On Oct 30, 2015
Shey na Orijin bottle dem use?

Y would you want to shout Orijin?!!!

2 Likes

Re: This man almost got his head removed with a bottle during fight over age (pics) by tolexy007(m): 11:55am On Oct 30, 2015
shocked shocked
Re: This man almost got his head removed with a bottle during fight over age (pics) by andy24(m): 11:56am On Oct 30, 2015
This is terrible. Lord have mercy sad
Re: This man almost got his head removed with a bottle during fight over age (pics) by sexaddict08(m): 11:56am On Oct 30, 2015
oboy yeeeehhh
Re: This man almost got his head removed with a bottle during fight over age (pics) by nikkiking(m): 11:56am On Oct 30, 2015
ibkgab001:
Yeebos again
Is yeebos owning u money

2 Likes

Re: This man almost got his head removed with a bottle during fight over age (pics) by Missy89(f): 11:56am On Oct 30, 2015
Nigerians are really aggressive

Damn!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Who Rapes People's Wives In Delta, Caught, Tied & Almost Tortured To Death / Fetish Items Discovered In Lady's Room In Uyo / "I Caught My Brother Sexually Abusing My Daughter" - Lady Narrates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.