Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,191 members, 7,815,152 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

This man almost got his head removed with a bottle during fight over age (pics) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / This man almost got his head removed with a bottle during fight over age (pics) (55127 Views)

Man Punches SARS Officer After Being Hit During Fight In Lagos. Photos/Video / Woman Bites Off Sister’s Nose During Fight Over Sex Patron / Prostitute Bites Off Man’s Ear During Fight Over Sex (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This man almost got his head removed with a bottle during fight over age (pics) by yinkakani(m): 12:55pm On Oct 30, 2015
[size=30pt]Are they operating on him on the floor?? shocked shocked WTF!!! Where r is d anesthesia, forceps, antiseptics, florescent, comfortable bed grin grin , surgeons. . .#packingmybags. . .m leaving this country undecided [/size]
Re: This man almost got his head removed with a bottle during fight over age (pics) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Oct 30, 2015
Eldorado01:
ok dats not bad....he got wat he asked for

Why do Nigerians talk like FOOLS?!!! We all have been involved in scuffles at one point or the other, should we all have out throats almost ripped out?!!!

On another note, this surgery is being performed on the floor oh!! shocked
Re: This man almost got his head removed with a bottle during fight over age (pics) by kinibigdeal(m): 1:07pm On Oct 30, 2015
Shit happens sometimes...
Re: This man almost got his head removed with a bottle during fight over age (pics) by jesuloluwa2010: 1:07pm On Oct 30, 2015
You get nothing by fighting.The other day two women fought and threw themselves down from 3storey building,damaging spinal cord in the process.Let's be careful,friends
Re: This man almost got his head removed with a bottle during fight over age (pics) by M4gunners: 1:07pm On Oct 30, 2015
That is what the Zoo has produced.

1 Like

Re: This man almost got his head removed with a bottle during fight over age (pics) by Collinsiweadi(m): 1:09pm On Oct 30, 2015
Becus of wat really course d fight.. I honestly don't believe it.. I pray d victim survive it so he tell us wat he really did to Dat mad beast
Re: This man almost got his head removed with a bottle during fight over age (pics) by IceDude(m): 1:09pm On Oct 30, 2015
Missy89:
Nigerians are really aggressive
Damn!
Have u ever wondered why its called a zoo
Re: This man almost got his head removed with a bottle during fight over age (pics) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Oct 30, 2015
Re: This man almost got his head removed with a bottle during fight over age (pics) by ibkgab001: 1:53pm On Oct 30, 2015
seunoni34:

Baba iya laya re Seun Oni ... Omo iran kiran!
Re: This man almost got his head removed with a bottle during fight over age (pics) by Eldorado01(m): 2:02pm On Oct 30, 2015
og2711:

Why do Nigerians talk like FOOLS?!!! We all have been involved in scuffles at one point or the other, should we all have out throats almost ripped out?!!!

On another note, this surgery is being performed on the floor oh!! shocked

no vex ooo why were u nt d one in dat pool of blood
Re: This man almost got his head removed with a bottle during fight over age (pics) by akigbemaru: 2:18pm On Oct 30, 2015
Fighter almost got beheaded.
Re: This man almost got his head removed with a bottle during fight over age (pics) by Feranmicharles(m): 2:29pm On Oct 30, 2015
taymeesan:
Wtf! shocked shocked lipsrsealed
Wednesday! Thursday! FRIDAY! undecided
Re: This man almost got his head removed with a bottle during fight over age (pics) by mbulela: 2:42pm On Oct 30, 2015
Zzyco:
Is that a bush rat, or what?
Graphic pic to the thin hearted. This what I see every day at emergency ward. lol
That you are an A&E nurse does not make this pic any less graphic.
Re: This man almost got his head removed with a bottle during fight over age (pics) by frisky2good(m): 2:48pm On Oct 30, 2015
Why na ground dem dey reconnect hin head na?
Re: This man almost got his head removed with a bottle during fight over age (pics) by jerryjere(m): 2:51pm On Oct 30, 2015
kennygee:
This is very Graphic.
Re: This man almost got his head removed with a bottle during fight over age (pics) by fart: 2:55pm On Oct 30, 2015
Doctors sef have suffered. They have seen all sorts of nonsense. shocked
Re: This man almost got his head removed with a bottle during fight over age (pics) by Spidermon: 3:41pm On Oct 30, 2015
Baroba:

True, but an artery could have been severed, he is very lucky..
Very true
Re: This man almost got his head removed with a bottle during fight over age (pics) by DrChukzy(m): 3:48pm On Oct 30, 2015
The owners of Lagos and their mumulity self...Yolobastards
Re: This man almost got his head removed with a bottle during fight over age (pics) by sternlley(m): 3:52pm On Oct 30, 2015
U can only get these kinda acts and stupidity from d ofenmanu peepz ... ........##nah their way
Re: This man almost got his head removed with a bottle during fight over age (pics) by Ryda(m): 4:35pm On Oct 30, 2015
ORIJIN
Re: This man almost got his head removed with a bottle during fight over age (pics) by feyilag(f): 4:39pm On Oct 30, 2015
Zzyco:
Is that a bush rat, or what?
Graphic pic to the thin hearted. This what I see every day at emergency ward. lol
i can relate,i av seen stinking cadavers of armed robbers& terribly looking cadavers in anatomy gross lab while dissecting but dis pic is still a lil bit graphic tho
Re: This man almost got his head removed with a bottle during fight over age (pics) by Paulonice(m): 4:56pm On Oct 30, 2015
Hawlahscho:
which kind goat big like dis? and even look like human being
Re: This man almost got his head removed with a bottle during fight over age (pics) by macaranta(m): 6:14pm On Oct 30, 2015
Argument over age?seriously?
Re: This man almost got his head removed with a bottle during fight over age (pics) by Cooleasy(m): 6:25pm On Oct 30, 2015
Berrylite:
When i run away from hot arguments and fight, my friends calls me coward.
I better be cowards than to stay decapitated or dead

Get information on how to manage diabetes, Click my signature
And at the end of the day, for the most parts the so-called cowards stay out of trouble, unblemished and live longer than the 'superman' ones who put their head in trouble just to prove one useless point.
Re: This man almost got his head removed with a bottle during fight over age (pics) by sabi99(m): 9:05pm On Oct 30, 2015
God av mercy
Re: This man almost got his head removed with a bottle during fight over age (pics) by charlesucheh(m): 11:38pm On Oct 30, 2015
Drink responsibly and go to your house, they won't here!
They'll want everybody to know that they've arrived.....
You only got one life to live..and like this dude, if you're lucky, then u might get TWO.
Re: This man almost got his head removed with a bottle during fight over age (pics) by Kalvan: 4:44am On Oct 31, 2015
lekjons:
PARENTS, LEARN TO USE CONDOM OR TRAIN YOUR CHILDREN

grin grin grin grin

Exactly!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Kill Isa Dei Dei, A Bandit & Kidnapper In Abuja / Full Interview Of Kidnapper Evans & How He Lived In Grand Style (video) / Man Stabbed To Death By 15-Years-Old Boy During Football Match In Imo (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.