Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,529 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Accused For Having Dad's Wife, Wt Wld U Do? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Accused For Having Dad's Wife, Wt Wld U Do? (1456 Views)

PHOTO: Man Who Abandoned Wife For Having 3 Set Of Twins Returns Home / What Wld U Wear 2 C Ur Fiance's Parents For The First Time / Mother Drowns Her 9-year-old Son For Having A Small Joystick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Accused For Having Dad's Wife, Wt Wld U Do? by daviespan(m): 8:28pm On Oct 12, 2006
Hi guys,
Re: Accused For Having Dad's Wife, Wt Wld U Do? by naijadiva2(f): 8:35pm On Oct 12, 2006
okay, this is a wierd topic.
Re: Accused For Having Dad's Wife, Wt Wld U Do? by daviespan(m): 8:37pm On Oct 12, 2006
tell me bout it *naija_diva grin
Re: Accused For Having Dad's Wife, Wt Wld U Do? by naijadiva2(f): 8:38pm On Oct 12, 2006
what is that suppose to mean. is it a joke?
Re: Accused For Having Dad's Wife, Wt Wld U Do? by daviespan(m): 8:40pm On Oct 12, 2006
now this is real! tell u more morrow if u wld listen. 4 today

ciao
Re: Accused For Having Dad's Wife, Wt Wld U Do? by naijadiva2(f): 8:41pm On Oct 12, 2006
bye
Re: Accused For Having Dad's Wife, Wt Wld U Do? by dominique(f): 9:25pm On Oct 12, 2006
Well i guess it is possible. the little wifey is probly not getting enuff from her hubby (if u know what i mean), she had to turn to the next available option. Abi i lie? we are still waiting for the full gist sha.
Re: Accused For Having Dad's Wife, Wt Wld U Do? by daviespan(m): 9:49am On Oct 13, 2006
T
Re: Accused For Having Dad's Wife, Wt Wld U Do? by dominique(f): 5:26pm On Oct 13, 2006
@davidspan,
fyi, you are not boring us with the story.
Hope your "friend" knows you are telling his story to us here on nl. It seems that your friends father is looking for a reason to disown the poor boy. There is something about the story that is a bit strange. He divorced his other wives cos of a woman, now he may disown his own son cos of the same woman. Sumtin just aint right.
Re: Accused For Having Dad's Wife, Wt Wld U Do? by daviespan(m): 6:09pm On Oct 13, 2006
@taiwoabzy

my friend knows im doing this. actually, the wife (woman concerned) has nothing to do with the divorce of the other women. she came in because the man had divorced the other ones due to flimsy excuses he brought up.

one more thing, i must commend u, for u have a predictive spirit wink (which is of course rare among the female gender). tell u more bout it soon grin.
Re: Accused For Having Dad's Wife, Wt Wld U Do? by dominique(f): 9:16pm On Oct 14, 2006
Thanks david im blushing already.
@topic
i really feel for dale. He hope its not too late to convince his dad dat there is nothing between him and the wife.
Re: Accused For Having Dad's Wife, Wt Wld U Do? by daviespan(m): 11:34am On Oct 16, 2006
@taiwoabzy

You can say that again. but i think 4 poor dale its l8.

his dads' gone all crazy bout it all, now dale is out there to fend for himself sad all because of, what do you call that. i dont mean to take this personal but it pains me as a friend of his to have a father that wld not respect, but threat him that bad. cry
Re: Accused For Having Dad's Wife, Wt Wld U Do? by ThoniaSlim(f): 12:07am On Jan 04, 2007
Re: Accused For Having Dad's Wife, Wt Wld U Do? by ehie007(m): 12:10pm On Jan 17, 2007
storyland storyland the story doesnt sound real.
tells us another story.
am all ears shocked

(1) (Reply)

My Pregnancy Miracle Formula-cure Infertility Naturally / I Refused My Dad's Proposal To Send Me Abroad. / WIFE BATTERY: My Road To Redemption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.