Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,423 members, 7,853,830 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 05:37 AM

Please, Help Interprete This Dream - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please, Help Interprete This Dream (883 Views)

Help Me Understand And Explain This Dream Please / Odù Ifá: Learn How To Interprete Ifa / Help Me Interprete This Dream (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, Help Interprete This Dream by Godzlove8(m): 10:11am On Oct 30, 2015
IN REALITY
:
:
i had a younger brother that was born with disabilities 8years ago, he couldn't walk till he was 4years because he had very soft bones. Even when he reached 8years, one might still think he's 2years old cos of his hair, can't talk, and also couple with a 2year old kind of behaviour.
Mum have taken him to so many churches but non helped. Then he started havin stomach problem and fell sick for 5months before he died. I was so sad because i really loved him and he was very playful..always laughin everytime. Even when he died, i still felt his present around me..it looks to me like he didn't die. I still believe i might see him soon in the future
:
:
:

MY ANGER
:
after my brother died like 3months ago..i was so angry with God that i hate hearin people talk about him. How could he have let my lil bro to come to this world and suffer since they say he's all knowin..if he knew my lil bro won't survive in this world, why didn't he stopped him from comin in the first place?. So yall can feel a niqqer's anger right now. What really vexed me most was the fact that GOD didn't see my mother's pains cos everytime u'll be seein her in different churches just for the sake of my lil bro to be healed..she did this for 8years..but still no reasonable result came out. And someone will tell me God is a healer..mtcheew.
Infact, i'm still angry with him uptil this moment. He hasn't answered my prayers for once.. or do i have to kill a lamb for sacrifice before he'll hear me?..to me he's not a lovin God but let me let that slide..back to the dream i had today...
:
:
THE DREAM
:
okay last night i dreamt about my younger bro that died few months ago. In that dream, he was sleepin when i came into the house..then later, i saw him sittin around my bed side like he did when he fell sick before he died. He will normally fold his legs like he's about doin the yoga. Then he will also fold his hands as well makin his body to rest on his legs. That was how he normally sits when he's hungry or sick. So in the dream i asked my sister if he hasn't still recover from his sickness, and my sister said yes. Meanin.. in that dream, he was still sick.
:
Now when i woke up this mornin, i heard my sister tellin my other sister that she dreamt of my lil bro too. And in her own dream, my lil bro came back to life.
:
i was shocked when i heard her say that.. Is it a coincidence? Cos right now i have a feelin that my lil bro might still be alive somewhere....how can me & my sister dream about my late bro the same night? Itz what is disturbin me right now.
:
PLEASE I NEEED INTERPRETATIONS.
Re: Please, Help Interprete This Dream by Nobody: 10:20am On Oct 30, 2015
Bro, even though you seem to think otherwise, That was just a dream. That your sister also had the same dream doesn't make it any more than that.

EOS...
Re: Please, Help Interprete This Dream by derbybliz(m): 10:31am On Oct 30, 2015
I feel ur pain bro, and I know hw it feels cuz felt so before....the idea of him being alive can only be possible if u didn't see him get buried. For ur dream, I think its a sign that he is alive in a better place(heaven), and its time for you to move on with life.
Re: Please, Help Interprete This Dream by Godzlove8(m): 10:37am On Oct 30, 2015
derbybliz:
I feel ur pain bro, and I know hw it feels cuz felt so before....the idea of him being alive can only be possible if u didn't see him get buried. For ur dream, I think its a sign that he is alive in a better place(heaven), and its time for you to move on with life.
he was taken to the mortuary sha.
Re: Please, Help Interprete This Dream by derbybliz(m): 10:42am On Oct 30, 2015
Godzlove8:
he was taken to the mortuary sha.

Has he been laid to rest?? Even ur moniker talks abt Godslove, jst give it time
Re: Please, Help Interprete This Dream by ayogabriel: 11:08am On Oct 30, 2015
Am not a spiritual person, but I know a passage that says, the sins of the father shall be asked on the head of the children. That means it's possible the boy came into earth and suffered as a result someone somewhere have done, or its just a test, or its for a reason best known to the Almighty Himself. So don't disturb your self blaming God. Left to me it's a good thing he died, (Don't get me wrong) he would have been suffering and for the whole family... you know the rest.
Re: Please, Help Interprete This Dream by Godzlove8(m): 11:36am On Oct 30, 2015
derbybliz:

Has he been laid to rest?? Even ur moniker talks abt Godslove, jst give it time
lwkm..don't mind my moniker..it doesn't mean anything. Anyways, thanks for showin concern
Re: Please, Help Interprete This Dream by Godzlove8(m): 11:37am On Oct 30, 2015
ayogabriel:
Am not a spiritual person, but I know a passage that says, the sins of the father shall be asked on the head of the children. That means it's possible the boy came into earth and suffered as a result someone somewhere have done, or its just a test, or its for a reason best known to the Almighty Himself. So don't disturb your self blaming God. Left to me it's a good thing he died, (Don't get me wrong) he would have been suffering and for the whole family... you know the rest.
u right sir..thanks alot.
Re: Please, Help Interprete This Dream by Iyke366: 4:14pm On Oct 30, 2015

1 Like

Re: Please, Help Interprete This Dream by Godzlove8(m): 5:18pm On Oct 30, 2015
Iyke366:
www.dreamtorchlight.org
how true is this site bro?
Re: Please, Help Interprete This Dream by wealthreviewme(f): 9:11pm On Oct 30, 2015
I remember a case of a woman too who has a little boy with deformed body.all i heard is d boy had a big stomach from birth which make it difficult for d boy to work or b active like his mate.his mother took him everywhere no solution til d boy died around 8 or 10 years of age.d day d boy died some women in neighbor took to d mothers' boy to another woman house to console her(a redeemer )wen d woman saw d pastor Adeboye calendar she started shouting u are fake ,u are not God,u are dead...etc pointing to d calendar immediately her breathing being to seized den a muslim woman beside her began to prophesied that who is she to blasphemy him, did she know d destiny of d boy,did she know what the boy choose wen coming to this world.d woman said alot and review alot in fact gave all those who came to console d woman messages.sorry for my long story.God is Good.
Re: Please, Help Interprete This Dream by bry8ted(m): 9:39pm On Oct 30, 2015
I know wat u going tru cos av been Dr. Believe all things work together for good also in all tins we shud thank God. Wen I lost my dad at age 18 I tot it will be hard to survive but God did it. Think about it, his death is to relieve the family yea u loved him buh will u love to c him in pains or getting ill at al times. My bro take heart and move on, u will understand as time goes on.
Re: Please, Help Interprete This Dream by Godzlove8(m): 10:09pm On Oct 30, 2015
wealthreviewme:
I remember a case of a woman too who has a little boy with deformed body.all i heard is d boy had a big stomach from birth which make it difficult for d boy to work or b active like his mate.his mother took him everywhere no solution til d boy died around 8 or 10 years of age.d day d boy died some women in neighbor took to d mothers' boy to another woman house to console her(a redeemer )wen d woman saw d pastor Adeboye calendar she started shouting u are fake ,u are not God,u are dead...etc pointing to d calendar immediately her breathing being to seized den a muslim woman beside her began to prophesied that who is she to blasphemy him, did she know d destiny of d boy,did she know what the boy choose wen coming to this world.d woman said alot and review alot in fact gave all those who came to console d woman messages.sorry for my long story.God is Good.
very touchin..maybe my late bro came to this world for a purpose that am too blind to see
Re: Please, Help Interprete This Dream by Godzlove8(m): 10:12pm On Oct 30, 2015
bry8ted:
I know wat u going tru cos av been Dr. Believe all things work together for good also in all tins we shud thank God. Wen I lost my dad at age 18 I tot it will be hard to survive but God did it. Think about it, his death is to relieve the family yea u loved him buh will u love to c him in pains or getting ill at al times. My bro take heart and move on, u will understand as time goes on.
i also lost my dad when i was 19..but i wasn't even angry neither did i cry when he died..but the death of my younger bro caused me more pains that i had to deny the existence of God. Anyways, am still lookin out for the reason all that happened. He needs to prove to me that he is GOD
Re: Please, Help Interprete This Dream by bry8ted(m): 5:44am On Oct 31, 2015
Godzlove8:
i also lost my dad when i was 19..but i wasn't even angry neither did i cry when he died..but the death of my younger bro caused me more pains that i had to deny the existence of God. Anyways, am still lookin out for the reason all that happened. He needs to prove to me that he is GOD
My bro take your time to read the book of James it will help. It will take time bro for you to know the reason.
Re: Please, Help Interprete This Dream by Godzlove8(m): 12:49pm On Oct 31, 2015
bry8ted:

My bro take your time to read the book of James it will help. It will take time bro for you to know the reason.
oga abeg leave me with bible joor..
Re: Please, Help Interprete This Dream by God2man(m): 3:54pm On Oct 31, 2015
Godzlove8:
oga abeg leave me with bible joor..

Hmnnn
Re: Please, Help Interprete This Dream by God2man(m): 4:01pm On Oct 31, 2015
Death could be a blessing in disguise.

What do you think?
Re: Please, Help Interprete This Dream by Godzlove8(m): 6:33pm On Oct 31, 2015
God2man:
Death could be a blessing in disguise.

What do you think?
you're right bro..like my dad's death (rip) is a blessin in disguise..but my brother's own is da opposite. It really hurt. Why did he even come to da world in da first place? Why did God had to let him suffer all through those years?I keep wonderin sad

(1) (Reply)

Today In History. The Sistine Chapel Was Open To The Public. / The Physical Appearance Of The True Israel / Russian Scientists Have Proved That Prayer cure! (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.