Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,399 members, 7,861,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:10 AM

Tuface And Rep Member Herman Hembe Back In The Days - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tuface And Rep Member Herman Hembe Back In The Days (33089 Views)

I Have Spent Salaries I Received – Herman Hembe, Sacked Rep Begs Supreme Court / Supreme Court Sacks Herman Hembe, APC House Of Reps Member / Herman Hembe's Tweet About Rape Of 81 Year Old Woman Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tuface And Rep Member Herman Hembe Back In The Days by minwafor: 1:00pm On Oct 30, 2015
I love 2baba's haircut then, how time flies.
Re: Tuface And Rep Member Herman Hembe Back In The Days by simishine(f): 1:05pm On Oct 30, 2015
like my facebook page. started a new fame story. don't look down on anybody.. so many girls these two would v been asking out would v made fun of em. https://m.facebook.com/Novels-by-Simi-398036757055770/
Re: Tuface And Rep Member Herman Hembe Back In The Days by EdDave(m): 1:17pm On Oct 30, 2015
MSG. My alma mata. Even then Tuface was always miming and rapping. Days of small beginnings.
Re: Tuface And Rep Member Herman Hembe Back In The Days by ojmetrix(m): 1:52pm On Oct 30, 2015
fpeter:
my guy Tubaba
hmmm your guy ba ladies after money
Re: Tuface And Rep Member Herman Hembe Back In The Days by Abdul4success(m): 1:53pm On Oct 30, 2015
We don't know what the future holds for us. That is why "what is worth doing is worth doing well"
Re: Tuface And Rep Member Herman Hembe Back In The Days by LordMecuzy(m): 1:56pm On Oct 30, 2015
infinitypro:
Greatest Gabrielite...
...Everly soaring high
I'm proud 2 be a Gabrielite...
Long live Mount Saint Gabriel’s Secondary School Makurdi...
Long live Rev. fr. Angus Fraser...
Long live d Federal Republic of Nigeria
Una fail me when I wan join Una, I had to port to Airforce mkd

1 Like

Re: Tuface And Rep Member Herman Hembe Back In The Days by Toks2008(m): 2:11pm On Oct 30, 2015
Manweysabi:
Yesterday was today... Soon tomorrow will be yesterday.

Be good with everyone around you... for no one knows what tomorrow will bring. Never underestimate anyone... Never!

cool

One of my greatest ideologies.
Re: Tuface And Rep Member Herman Hembe Back In The Days by UnimkeAk(m): 2:17pm On Oct 30, 2015
lawflec:
Handwork........... Fame. Men wailers who are lazy will continue shouting we re leaders of tomorrow and should be allowed to rule why hard-working people will always lead and rule even when their parents are not ministers nor political office holders. God bless my hustle.

Guy bone!
no be u hustle pass.
how u take know say other niggaz no dey street.
Re: Tuface And Rep Member Herman Hembe Back In The Days by AK6464(m): 2:21pm On Oct 30, 2015
infinitypro:
Greatest Gabrielite...
...Everly soaring high

Yeah, my alma mata rocks

1 Like

Re: Tuface And Rep Member Herman Hembe Back In The Days by Revolva(m): 4:51pm On Oct 30, 2015
Benue stand up
Re: Tuface And Rep Member Herman Hembe Back In The Days by fpeter(f): 5:01pm On Oct 30, 2015
ojmetrix:

hmmm your guy ba ladies after money

sorry to disappoint you, he is a gifted artiste and very much respected so it has nothing to do with money.
Re: Tuface And Rep Member Herman Hembe Back In The Days by realzimobeat(m): 5:01pm On Oct 30, 2015
If you are and artists here is an opportunity to get a track to your self 50% off all recording call 08022204351 for more into studio located around agbowo area University of Ibadan
Re: Tuface And Rep Member Herman Hembe Back In The Days by englishmart(m): 5:20pm On Oct 30, 2015
AwesomelyMade:

Nah..nah....doesn't sound good.
God has remembered you NOW!!!!!
amen. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Tuface And Rep Member Herman Hembe Back In The Days by xtervaganza(m): 5:53pm On Oct 30, 2015
A moment of silence for the other 3 guys who no one seem to care about their where about
Re: Tuface And Rep Member Herman Hembe Back In The Days by calyb247(m): 5:57pm On Oct 30, 2015
Oceemo:
I Sight My FelloW L For Background Nothing Do Men From Benue
osmosis ma nikkur, repping Benue all the way..
Re: Tuface And Rep Member Herman Hembe Back In The Days by mikolo80: 6:04pm On Oct 30, 2015
lawflec:
Handwork........... Fame. Men wailers who are lazy will continue shouting we re leaders of tomorrow and should be allowed to rule why hard-working people will always lead and rule even when their parents are not ministers nor political office holders. God bless my hustle.
hear hear tell them
Re: Tuface And Rep Member Herman Hembe Back In The Days by MrScript(m): 6:48pm On Oct 30, 2015
infinitypro:
Greatest Gabrielite...

...Everly soaring high

Greatest Gabrielite, we always represent. Unfortunately father Angus Frazer has retired, its Father John Ansen in - charge now.. #
MSGOBSET012
Re: Tuface And Rep Member Herman Hembe Back In The Days by phaulzoe(m): 7:58pm On Oct 30, 2015
MSG boiz
Re: Tuface And Rep Member Herman Hembe Back In The Days by Dejav: 9:45pm On Oct 30, 2015
vorigan:
Picture of Tuface Idibia and house of rep member Herman Hembe (of the SEC scandal fame). Back in their school days at Mount saint Gabriel's secondary school Makurdi.

Tuface is second left while Hembe is first right.

MSGOBASET2K, proud gabrielite
Re: Tuface And Rep Member Herman Hembe Back In The Days by Roks(m): 9:15pm On Nov 01, 2015
See the future is always bright, one just have to work hard in order to see the light

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Receives UFC Welterweight Champion, Kamaru Usman In Lagos / Ongoing Protest By Dismissed Immigration Personnels Recruited Under GEJ / POLAF: Atiku Leads In Nigeria's Largest Poll Ever - Daily Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.