Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,317 members, 7,811,945 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:26 AM

Graphic Photos Of The Man Stabbed In The Neck During Street Fight In Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Graphic Photos Of The Man Stabbed In The Neck During Street Fight In Lagos (1594 Views)

Yoruba And Hausa Fight In Mile 12 Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Yoruba Vs Hausa Fight In Mile 12, Lagos (Photos) / Thugs Fight In Oshodi, Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graphic Photos Of The Man Stabbed In The Neck During Street Fight In Lagos by chimere66: 11:01am On Oct 30, 2015
Image Credit:Naijapals

A man nearly lost his life after being nearly decapitated with a broken bottle during a fight with another man in Lagos Island this week.

According to an eyewitness,the victim was involved in an argument with another man over age.The argument led to a fight which led to the other man picking up a bottle and stabbed the other one in the neck four times. The victim is presently admitted at the General Hospital, Lagos where he's receiving treatment and battling for his life.

Re: Graphic Photos Of The Man Stabbed In The Neck During Street Fight In Lagos by bluaero(m): 11:02am On Oct 30, 2015
wtf shocked
Re: Graphic Photos Of The Man Stabbed In The Neck During Street Fight In Lagos by chimere66: 11:10am On Oct 30, 2015
bluaero:
wtf shocked
U don see am na
Re: Graphic Photos Of The Man Stabbed In The Neck During Street Fight In Lagos by Tunami(m): 11:24am On Oct 30, 2015
naija and violence are like bread and butter.
Re: Graphic Photos Of The Man Stabbed In The Neck During Street Fight In Lagos by Nobody: 11:29am On Oct 30, 2015
SAY NO TO VIOLENCE..
Re: Graphic Photos Of The Man Stabbed In The Neck During Street Fight In Lagos by Khd95(m): 11:35am On Oct 30, 2015
Ochuko eeyyy

Pple wicked shaa,i com dy remembr my sallah ram
Re: Graphic Photos Of The Man Stabbed In The Neck During Street Fight In Lagos by Khd95(m): 11:35am On Oct 30, 2015
Ochuko eeyyy

Pple wicked shaa,i com dy remembr my sallah ram

(1) (Reply)

Buhari’s Assignment Of Portfolios: It Doesn’t Inspire Confidence – PDP / APC Kogi Guber Candidate, Prince Abubakar Audu Dies Of Heart Attack / Bayelsa Poll: Buhari Shuns Sylva

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.