Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,750 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

What Would Niger Delta Gain From Biafra? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Would Niger Delta Gain From Biafra? (3815 Views)

Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" / Photos From 'biafra For Trump Solidarity Rally' At Trump Tower / Can Somebody Please Enlighten Me On What I Stand To Gain From FG Subsidy Removal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Would Niger Delta Gain From Biafra? by mauriceju2(m): 4:30pm On Oct 30, 2015
Igbo will go to China and import Fake products like drugs etc and if you fight against it they will use all means to fight you back and kill you as they did to their sister the NAFDAC WOMAN, instead of us falling from frying pan to fire it is better we remain in the frying pan, in bifra, igbo will be 95% population, since number is what count in democracy they will rule us forever, they love money more than life which mean they will take it all without mercy, ask the people that live at the boundary of Abia and Akwa Ibom, they have been fighting tribal war for ages now because igbo want to take all that belong to them, they only use juju to keep igbo away from their land i mean powerful juju that come from satan himself, the very day they become true Christians igbo will finish them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Would Niger Delta Gain From Biafra? by Olabestonic001(m): 4:37pm On Oct 30, 2015
TechRev:

But imagine giving all these suggestions to a woman that is tired of marrying you before she gets a divorce. What do you think? Let Biafra be free and they will sort any problems arising.

Is she getting divorce for divorce case or a grouse that needs to be attended to?

1 Like

Re: What Would Niger Delta Gain From Biafra? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Oct 30, 2015
When the ship are down, Yorubas will understand that this is 2015 not 1967. Digging out old event won't solve Nigeria problems. One Nigeria can't work in this jet age. Wonder why Biafra is always giving Yorubas high blood pressure. Did Scotland fight a war with UK to vote in referendum to seek for self determination. Few SS people is against Biafra because they don't want another war, but when UN allow referendum in former old eastern Nigeria that is when Yoruba eyes go clear, because no sane SS person will like to remain in Nigeria, the oil they have none of them own an oil well, northerners own all the oil well in SS. In Biafra every state own it own oil or resources, manage it and pay tax to central government just like US, UK, Germany etc No state in Biafra will depend on another state resources
Re: What Would Niger Delta Gain From Biafra? by kingzizzy: 4:48pm On Oct 30, 2015
Olabestonic001:

Great, I support Referendum.

I support Biafra's agitation! Let them just remove hate speeches from Yoruba's . They should begin to relocate massively from Monday. They should leave their place of works throughout what is today constituted as Nigeria and move to their enclave. Thats the first step toward Biafra.

Well, hate speech is not a crime. No one ever gets charged to court for saying they hate someone or for insulting a person so Yorubas will have put up with it while we are still 'one Nigeria'. It falls under freedom of speech. As for relocating to our enclaves, we have already done this in the past to no avail. In 1967, all Igbos went back home to face Biafra, it didn't stop Nigerians shouting 'one Nigeria' all over the place and coming to fight to bring us back into Nigeria. If we still relocate on Monday like you said, it will still not give us Biafra so that's pointless. We will only relocate after Biafra is declared.

Sorry mate but you have to accept that a white man called Lord Lugard cannot come from Britain to give you your country. It is for all of us all to find our country and we Igbos already found ours in Biafra.

6 Likes

Re: What Would Niger Delta Gain From Biafra? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Oct 30, 2015
clevadani:

it seems u did not understand my write up and my question else u wouldnt be insulting me.
I just want to knw what benefit d ss will get from being part of biafra instead of staying on their own.
It is obvious from ur reply that u r uneducated.
I think you're dumb and also uneducated, if not you won't be using your anus to reason.
You want to know the benefits the SS will get from being part of Biafra as if, the SSners are agitating for there freedom.
Re: What Would Niger Delta Gain From Biafra? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Oct 30, 2015
mauriceju2:
Igbo will go to China and import Fake products like drugs etc and if you fight against it they will use all means to fight you back and kill you as they did to their sister the NAFDAC WOMAN, instead of us falling from frying pan to fire it is better we remain in the frying pan, in bifra, igbo will be 95% population, since number is what count in democracy they will rule us forever, they love money more than life which mean they will take it all without mercy, ask the people that live at the boundary of Abia and Akwa Ibom, they have been fighting tribal war for ages now because igbo want to take all that belong to them, they only use juju to keep igbo away from their land i mean powerful juju that come from satan himself, the very day they become true Christians igbo will finish them
Yoruba man, stop ranting, Biafra will have a rotational presidency where all the region will partake. Each state will manage it resources and pay tax to the Central government, President will have less power than the state.

5 Likes

Re: What Would Niger Delta Gain From Biafra? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Oct 30, 2015
kingzizzy:

Well, hate speech is not a crime. No one ever gets charged to court for saying they hate someone or for insulting a person so Yorubas will have put up with it while we are still 'one Nigeria'. It falls under freedom of speech. As for relocating to our enclaves, we have already done this in the past to no avail. In 1967, all Igbos went back home to face Biafra, it didn't stop Nigerians shouting 'one Nigeria' all over the place and coming to fight to bring us back into Nigeria. If we still relocate on Monday like you said, it will still not give us Biafra so that's pointless. We will only relocate after Biafra is declared.

Sorry mate but you have to accept that a white man called Lord Lugard cannot come from Britain to give you your country. It is for all of us all to find our country and we Igbos already found ours in Biafra.
Thank you for putting the Idiott straight. You know liegeria is filled with monkeys and baboon that's why we always see animals in human form.

1 Like

Re: What Would Niger Delta Gain From Biafra? by TechRev: 5:05pm On Oct 30, 2015
Olabestonic001:

Is she getting divorce for divorce case or a grouse that needs to be attended to?

She is getting a divorce cause she no want again. Na by force to marry person?

She is getting divorce cause when her kids protest they are shot at, her kids are killed raped incarcerated, her kids are denied farmlands, denied food, their industries closed, they go into importation but now they are arrested for taking their own money to go for trading as the banks now refuse to take their money, just because they are her kids. She is getting a divorce cause she wants a divorce. The reasons plenty joor.

4 Likes

Re: What Would Niger Delta Gain From Biafra? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 30, 2015
clevadani:
As someone who was born and brought up in the Niger Delta, I am inclined to ask Igbos on nairaland this question. This is because anytime the issues of Biafra are mentioned by Igbos on nairaland, they tend to include the south south. It is clear to a rational mind that Igbos will gain so much from the ss like land,oil,access to sea etc. But I have been trying to think about what the ss will benefit from the Igbos if seccession occurs.

By extension, Anambra, imo, ondo, Abia states are Niger delta so what do u mean
Re: What Would Niger Delta Gain From Biafra? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Oct 30, 2015
idiot what have they gained from nigeria dis 55 years answer what have da gained am an ijaw boy if biafra comes I will join coz I avnt gained anyfin as a nigerian d zoo must fall if anyfin happens to d director NAMDI KANU
Re: What Would Niger Delta Gain From Biafra? by clevadani: 5:41pm On Oct 30, 2015
ekenedegreat:
I think you're dumb and also uneducated, if not you won't be using your anus to reason.
You want to know the benefits the SS will get from being part of Biafra as if, the SSners are agitating for there freedom.
Its obvious I made a mistake replying u.
sorry 4 disturbing u
Re: What Would Niger Delta Gain From Biafra? by biafranking: 5:52pm On Oct 30, 2015
banio:
Niger delta will gain being a slave forever. Igbo is worse than Hausa. Igbo is take it all.
During Biafra war, they dealt with us ruthlessly.
hahahahahaahaha...
Re: What Would Niger Delta Gain From Biafra? by biafranking: 5:53pm On Oct 30, 2015
ekenedegreat:
What are they (SS) benefiting from nigeria presently?? That should be your question and that is if you don't reason through your anus.
op oya answer
Re: What Would Niger Delta Gain From Biafra? by biafranking: 6:03pm On Oct 30, 2015
mauriceju2:
every sane man knows you re lying .
Kontinue..

1 Like

Re: What Would Niger Delta Gain From Biafra? by Olabestonic001(m): 6:16pm On Oct 30, 2015
TechRev:

She is getting a divorce cause she no want again. Na by force to marry person?

She is getting divorce cause when her kids protest they are shot at, her kids are killed raped incarcerated, her kids are denied farmlands, denied food, their industries closed, they go into importation but now they are arrested for taking their own money to go for trading as the banks now refuse to take their money, just because they are her kids. She is getting a divorce cause she wants a divorce. The reasons plenty joor.

Quote me any where, in 10yrs time Nigeria will remain Nigeria. The minority (Igbo's ) will always have their says while the majority (Nigeria) will always have their ways. In the last elections many Igbo's shouted themselves to hoax on GEJ, yet he lost. Nnamdi Kanu will spend more time in his incarceration, IPOB will get weaker as the days goes by, Biafran agitators will come back to normal after they see that their champion is gone. Then, by 2019, Igbo's will vote for a Northern candidate again and the deafening wailing will subside.
Emotions are still very high. The game is; get the spear-head of hate speeches (Nnamdi Kanu) in detention, put a strict bailing condition on him. Let his followers shout themselves to hoarse, after a month, emotions would be down (shebi we recall many protests in ages past) and soon the agitators (cowards who always want to leave when things are not their ways) will begin to get tired. The show just get interesting by the day. Anyway, maybe after Bubu's 8yrs and if their agitation is still their (I trust Igbo's they are not one of those people with longsuffering but rather emotional outbursts) they might give them the vice-president ticket or presidency ticket. They will act true to kind, ring round their "brother", chest-beat on the Yoruba's on how they are more superior to them and the cycle goes on.
Sorry bro, you have no solution to the Biafra's debacle. You will shout yourself tired here, hate the Yoruba's and Hausa generally. Hate more of SS people that are not in the same ship with you, train your children how to hate Yoruba's and Hausa's (ensure the boy grows hateful and spiteful too), lie to him that your tribe is the best in Nigeria and it goes on till your children find out that their dad was only being sentimental than realistic. By that time, you would have grown up better and realised that Nigeria was never your problem but you were Nigeria problem. Or you could grow more hateful, spite others, hate them more till you know that the best way to solve problem is by being the solution rather than contributing to the challenges.
I just paint how life has been to you. I've been following Nigeria since 1993 and I know Nigerians are highly sentimental people without longsuffering. OPC then was even more vibrant than IPOB and Yoruba's are even more concentrated in their enclave than these Biafra agitators.

2 Likes

Re: What Would Niger Delta Gain From Biafra? by Kestolovee95(f): 6:50pm On Oct 30, 2015
banio:
Niger delta will gain being a slave forever. Igbo is worse than Hausa. Igbo is take it all.
During Biafra war, they dealt with us ruthlessly.

Mr yorrober, where is your evidence?
You remind of tonyebarcanista and his lies that Igbos killed Adaka Boro and wiwa. Today he denies ever saying such. I dey look am dey laugh. We have evidence about the Asaba massacre and many atrocities commited by FG against Biafrans, where is your evidence on the "war crimes" biafra commited? also remember the FG has more international journalists (who would have recorded Biafran atrocities) on its side than Biafra had. So bring forth your evidence.
Re: What Would Niger Delta Gain From Biafra? by Kestolovee95(f): 6:58pm On Oct 30, 2015
Olabestonic001:

Wonderful write-up. Do you have these documented and passed as Constitutions or just your own version of how you want Biafra to be treated? You know leading a group of people is much more than one person's ideal; its always what will be fair to all. One fight with Biafra concept is that the freedom fighters and secessionists' only intention is to spite others that they were unhappy about the Last Election. It reminds me of Libyans who wanted a Revolution that will remove Gaddafi without having any alternative strong government in place or South Sudan who fought for 20years and thought being declared a nation will mean liberation or APC thinking defeating GEJ would automatically solve their problems. While I love your ideals for the purported new Nation but its obvious that those wonderful concepts are your own and not that of the Biafran Fundamentalists.

GOD Bless your ideals.

It is entirely in tune with what every Biafran wants. Yorubas and hausas should just back to their territory and leave Biafrans in peace. #Datsall
Re: What Would Niger Delta Gain From Biafra? by BlackBaron: 7:00pm On Oct 30, 2015
I'll say other than factors such as a more cohesive population, greater resource control, amongst others, other factors would have to be negotiated. It's impossible to gauge realistic answers online of how a new country would run unless there are well drawn out agreements, goals, etc. Your representatives if it comes to it would have to sit and map out agreements.

You only have to look as far as South Sudan after getting rid of their oppressors turned on each other cause of a lack of deeply negotiated agreements.
Re: What Would Niger Delta Gain From Biafra? by Yujin(m): 7:40pm On Oct 30, 2015
Olabestonic001:

Quote me any where, in 10yrs time Nigeria will remain Nigeria. The minority (Igbo's ) will always have their says while the majority (Nigeria) will always have their ways. In the last elections many Igbo's shouted themselves to hoax on GEJ, yet he lost. Nnamdi Kanu will spend more time in his incarceration, IPOB will get weaker as the days goes by, Biafran agitators will come back to normal after they see that their champion is gone. Then, by 2019, Igbo's will vote for a Northern candidate again and the deafening wailing will subside.
Emotions are still very high. The game is; get the spear-head of hate speeches (Nnamdi Kanu) in detention, put a strict bailing condition on him. Let his followers shout themselves to hoarse, after a month, emotions would be down (shebi we recall many protests in ages past) and soon the agitators (cowards who always want to leave when things are not their ways) will begin to get tired. The show just get interesting by the day. Anyway, maybe after Bubu's 8yrs and if their agitation is still their (I trust Igbo's they are not one of those people with longsuffering but rather emotional outbursts) they might give them the vice-president ticket or presidency ticket. They will act true to kind, ring round their "brother", chest-beat on the Yoruba's on how they are more superior to them and the cycle goes on.
Sorry bro, you have no solution to the Biafra's debacle. You will shout yourself tired here, hate the Yoruba's and Hausa generally. Hate more of SS people that are not in the same ship with you, train your children how to hate Yoruba's and Hausa's (ensure the boy grows hateful and spiteful too), lie to him that your tribe is the best in Nigeria and it goes on till your children find out that their dad was only being sentimental than realistic. By that time, you would have grown up better and realised that Nigeria was never your problem but you were Nigeria problem. Or you could grow more hateful, spite others, hate them more till you know that the best way to solve problem is by being the solution rather than contributing to the challenges.
I just paint how life has been to you. I've been following Nigeria since 1993 and I know Nigerians are highly sentimental people without longsuffering. OPC then was even more vibrant than IPOB and Yoruba's are even more concentrated in their enclave than these Biafra agitators.
You forgot to add these. More Southerners and Christians will be killed in the north as more violence is recorded. The abysmal economic situation will force many jobless youth into crime and the teeming able bodied men will be cheaply available to be used for battles. Nigeria will generally become chaotic as the desert encroachment will push more herdsmen into via south who will inturn slaughter the poor farmers and occupy their lands. The jihadists having become strong with the massive support they have got from politicians from the north will openly launch a grand attack on Christians and traditional worshipers close to their domains and the blood shed will be too great.
When you focus all your attention in another man's anus you tend to forget that yours could be entirely open for the perusal of another.

1 Like

Re: What Would Niger Delta Gain From Biafra? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Oct 30, 2015
Rayhut:

Yoruba man, stop ranting, Biafra will have a rotational presidency where all the region will partake. Each state will manage it resources and pay tax to the Central government, President will have less power than the state.

Nice though I'll prefer this below. If we have this below their will be no need for rotation or population command. The job will be unattractive and Biafrans can care less who is there. Since their representatives are more powerful than the leader.

Republic of Biafra shall have a provincial government. Every province shall have equal representation in the House of Biafra. Representatives from the provinces will elect their prime minister. Any decisions the prime minister takes shall be approved by the equal representation of all provinces' representatives. So how is marginalization possible with this power formula? Never!
Re: What Would Niger Delta Gain From Biafra? by ROYALD(m): 8:08pm On Oct 30, 2015
clevadani:
As someone who was born and brought up in the Niger Delta, I am inclined to ask Igbos on nairaland this question. This is because anytime the issues of Biafra are mentioned by Igbos on nairaland, they tend to include the south south. It is clear to a rational mind that Igbos will gain so much from the ss like land,oil,access to sea etc. But I have been trying to think about what the ss will benefit from the Igbos if seccession occurs.

Your question is irrelevant
Re: What Would Niger Delta Gain From Biafra? by clevadani: 10:20pm On Oct 30, 2015
ROYALD:

Your question is irrelevant
ok
Re: What Would Niger Delta Gain From Biafra? by clevadani: 10:21pm On Oct 30, 2015
chuna1985:

By extension, Anambra, imo, ondo, Abia states are Niger delta so what do u mean
sorry for d confusion. South to be specific
Re: What Would Niger Delta Gain From Biafra? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 30, 2015
clevadani:

sorry for d confusion. South to be specific

5 igbo States have a massive oil n gas deposit. our gas can last us the next 95 years. We don't need any oil from anyone, As u can see already, Anambra, Imo and Abia states are currently producing oil.

We don't want the SS to join biafra, They can remain in nigeria when we leave.

1 Like

Re: What Would Niger Delta Gain From Biafra? by basilo101: 10:35pm On Oct 30, 2015
It will help them kick out northerners drilling their oil wells, oil wells will be handed over to indigens of where they are located
Re: What Would Niger Delta Gain From Biafra? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Oct 30, 2015
Kestolovee95:

Mr yorrober, where is your evidence?
You remind of tonyebarcanista and his lies that Igbos killed Adaka Boro and wiwa. Today he denies ever saying such. I dey look am dey laugh. We have evidence about the Asaba massacre and many atrocities commited by FG against Biafrans, where is your evidence on the "war crimes" biafra commited? also remember the FG has more international journalists (who would have recorded Biafran atrocities) on its side than Biafra had. So bring forth your evidence.

Bro Kestolovee95 , Did Barcanista really say Igbos killed Adaka Boro n Saro Wiwa?
Re: What Would Niger Delta Gain From Biafra? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Oct 30, 2015
Olabestonic001:

Nigeria is about to balkanize n ur here taking trash.

1 Like

Re: What Would Niger Delta Gain From Biafra? by Kestolovee95(f): 3:34pm On Oct 31, 2015
chuna1985:

Bro Kestolovee95 , Did Barcanista really say Igbos killed Adaka Boro n Saro Wiwa?

Let Tonyebarcanista come here and deny it. That guy has lost all sense of principle. Always perambulating and pendulating from one view to the oppsite. We privately warned many Igbos who were jubilating with him when he became a turncoat that the guy has lived all his life in yorubaland and thinks like them. He is doubly-faced.

He is personal friends with one mega-bigot from yorubaland, ilugunboy. How do you trust a guy like that? How shameless can solomon tonye be?

Anyway #BiafraOnMaMind

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Would Niger Delta Gain From Biafra? by Kestolovee95(f): 4:17pm On Oct 31, 2015
Olabestonic001:

Beautiful! Its obvious you are one of those with brains that Biafrans needs to listen to. FYI: my fiancee is Igbo and I want my kids to have mother relations; that's my major concern with Biafran agenda.
Do you not think Biafra should follow a flow chart model than a "call-their-bluff-pattern" Kanu is promoting? Having a Biafra is a Project than a vendetta. Let me suggest for my intending in-laws what best to do (as a Project Personnel):
(1) Develop massively your Region and ensure your best brains are domiciled in that place.
(2) Knowingly, embark on empowering massively one of your states. This will serve as the new country's capital.
(3) Remove your hatred from other Nigerians. No nation can prosper that was build on hate for another nation. Rather, foster love amidst each Igbo.
(4) Rapport with other smaller tribes. Let there be Terms and Conditions. Never make the mistake of Lugard and the people of South Sudan.
(5) Tone down the arrogance. Its not necessary telling others you are superior to them. Drumming that to their ears will make them frustrate your agenda on days they are supposed to lend a helping hand or give a support.
(6) Scrap the Osu system. one of the people that can sabotage Of Biafra's struggle.

Thanks for your response.

you need to shut da Bleep up and face smelly oshogbo.

1.) Who gives a diving fcccck whom you are marrying. Don't congolese marry belgians?

2.) So iddiots from rusty inferior oshogbo and oyo are now qualified to teach an Nnewi or Enugu man how to build a state? Wonders! Only in a crazy zoo will a goat teach a tiger how to eat meat.

3.) As if you are really interested in Igbo unity as a yoruba, the little you saw of Igbo unity during the election almost made you run beserk. Go and preach to your oshogbo and oyo people that will always vote muslim almajiris against their own Christian yoruba brother. While ekiti and ondo vote the other way. Drink panadol for your oen headache.

4.) Nobody rapports with minority than the Igbos. yorubas can not tell the difference between Igbo and Efik and Ijaw. Igbos will tell you the difference between Ogoni and kalabari. The Igbos have always supported 25% and more resource control in the National assembly while the yorubas have always joined the hausa masters to scuttle it. Preach to yourself again

5.) Igbos have always risen from ashes to life against the stumbling blocks you wicked zoogerians set up for them. Do you know that unexploded civil war mines are still killing people in their farm as i speak now in Igboland. What efforts did you make to rebuild the east after you brought mayhem and destruction on markets, women and children there? You all expected the Igbo to live from hand to mouth as beggars. Today they cloth you, and provide the basic you need to survive. They have the right to be proud, you have the right to hate.

3.) The Osu system is dying a natural death, because Biafraland is the most educated region. In Igboland people make their destiny by their hands not some allah and some drunk Obas. Even poorest by birth have the right to become the richest. No almajiris and abuobakus around here.

Go to hell with your yoruba hypocrisy.

1 Like

Re: What Would Niger Delta Gain From Biafra? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Oct 31, 2015
Kestolovee95:

Let Tonyebarcanista come here and deny it. That guy has lost all sense of principle. Always perambulating and pendulating from one view to the oppsite. We privately warned many Igbos who were jubilating with him when he became a turncoat that the guy has lived all his life in yorubaland and thinks like them. He is doubly-faced.

He is personal friends with one mega-bigot from yorubaland, ilugunboy. How do you trust a guy like that? How shameless can solomon tonye be?

Anyway #BiafraOnMaMind

@Tonyebarcanista please come n clear ur self. Did u at any point say that igbos killed saro wiwa n Adaka Boro??
Re: What Would Niger Delta Gain From Biafra? by ROYALD(m): 2:56am On Nov 01, 2015
clevadani:
When is say Niger Delta, I mean the south south.

Niger Delta, count out these group

Etche, Ogba, Ikwerre, Ndoni, Ekpeye and Ndoki , Anioma ,opobo etc

(1) (2) (Reply)

Femi Fani-kayode Sends Message To All Christians And Apostle Suleiman From Deten / No Protest In The SE / Gov Wike Mandates Radio Rivers 99.1fm To Announce PDP Winners Of Rivers Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.