Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Is It Possible To Buy Books Online From Nigeria? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is It Possible To Buy Books Online From Nigeria? (1954 Views)

If Beyoncé Was From Nigeria (A Must Watch) / 10 Christmas Traditions From Nigeria And Other Parts Of The World / Less Anonymity: Is It Possible For Nairalanders To Stop Being Aliens? (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Is It Possible To Buy Books Online From Nigeria? by Joan4427(f): 3:59pm On May 08, 2009
I mean, can you pay with your credit card from Nigeria and have books shipped to you in Nigeria?

Or is there a third party agency that offers intermediary services? i.e. you order through them and they obtain the foreign book and ship to you?

What about Amazon.com? Will they accept payment from Nigeria and ship to Nigeria?

Please does anyone have any experience with this?

Thanks!
Re: Is It Possible To Buy Books Online From Nigeria? by yokas(m): 10:19pm On May 10, 2009
yes. you can order books and anyother things you need from Nigeria. Click the link below to get to one of the amazon stores.

http://astore.amazon.com/kingevenandre-20

Let me know if you find the information relevant

(1)

Help!!!! How Do I Edit My Username On Nairaland? / Seeds Of Destiny Daily Devotional Sep 7, 2017 – Manifestation Of Divine Proofs / Doc Type

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.