Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

See Couple Dressed Up As Kim K And Kanye West For Halloween(photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Couple Dressed Up As Kim K And Kanye West For Halloween(photo) (3291 Views)

1m Followers Unfollow American Rapper, Kanye West For Supporting Trump / Mr. Eazi Shares Halloween Photo / Man Dresses Like "Olajumoke, The Bread Seller' For Halloween (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Couple Dressed Up As Kim K And Kanye West For Halloween(photo) by JAZES(m): 3:44pm On Oct 30, 2015
Damn! They nailed it! They did!
Though I think the lady’s contours were way over the top but the guy killed it… Slayed it like a trained assassin! Lol.

So Americans are preparing here and there for the Halloween holiday taking place during the weekend and this couple decided their costume would be that of super couples, Kim Kardashian and Kanye West.

They finished the look… Seriously… the only flaw is the woman.

http://www.onlineleaks247.com/index.php/2015/10/30/see-couple-dressed-up-as-kim-k-and-kanye-west-for-halloweenphoto/

CC: lalasticlala, ishilove

2 Likes

Re: See Couple Dressed Up As Kim K And Kanye West For Halloween(photo) by mrhipup(m): 3:50pm On Oct 30, 2015
grin

d lady z 3 much
Re: See Couple Dressed Up As Kim K And Kanye West For Halloween(photo) by ajasbaba(m): 4:14pm On Oct 30, 2015
THIS WOMAN DON YAB KIM FINISH.

JUST SEE THE ATTACKERS AND DEFENDERS.

THEM NO WAN GREEE
Re: See Couple Dressed Up As Kim K And Kanye West For Halloween(photo) by PissedOffWeed(m): 5:27pm On Oct 30, 2015
cheesy That moment you mistakenly take expired ikorodu weed!
Re: See Couple Dressed Up As Kim K And Kanye West For Halloween(photo) by Paitty(f): 5:36pm On Oct 30, 2015
This couple just made my day,..Lwkmd
Re: See Couple Dressed Up As Kim K And Kanye West For Halloween(photo) by flokii: 6:52pm On Oct 30, 2015
husband and wife don kolomental..
cheesy
Re: See Couple Dressed Up As Kim K And Kanye West For Halloween(photo) by JAZES(m): 4:51pm On Oct 31, 2015
flokii:
husband and wife don kolomental..

cheesy

lol
Re: See Couple Dressed Up As Kim K And Kanye West For Halloween(photo) by ovalrose(f): 6:42pm On Oct 31, 2015
Inspite of myself I find this picture super funny.

(1) (Reply)

A Lady Striped Necked In A Club While Shacking Her Ass, As Simi And Basketmouth / This Woman Saved One Million Thirty Thousand Naira In Her Piggy Bank / Nigerians Reacts As Mercy Eke Claims Cardi B Look Alike (photos).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.