Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,296 members, 7,811,887 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:19 PM

Obj Lied About Biafra....#fact - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obj Lied About Biafra....#fact (1323 Views)

Obiano Lied About $5Million Vegetable Exports - Sahara Reporters / What FFK Said About Biafra On Twitter / Obj Lied About Awo’s Leadership Status —babatope (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obj Lied About Biafra....#fact by Vulu: 5:01pm On Oct 30, 2015
THE ONLY THAT SUSTAINS THE ZOO ARE JUST 3 THINGS

1.) LIES

2.) BIG LIES

3.) EVEN BIGGER LIES

OBJ CLAIMED THAT IT TOOK SLAVE-LOVING SOUTHERN PART OF USA, 100 YEARS AFTER THE CIVIL WAR TO REACH THE US PRESIDENCY.

SEE:- https://www.nairaland.com/2700853/pro-biafran-agitators-miscreants-obasanjo/1

THIS IS NOT THE FIRST TIME HE SAID IT. INFACT I THOUGHT HE WAS MISQUOTED WHEN HE SAID IT DURING HIS OWN PRESIDENCY IN 2001 OR THEREABOUT. NOW I HAVE CONFIRMED THAT HE IS A BIG, MONSTROUS AND UNLETTERED BABOON (NO APOLOGIES). IT IS EVEN MORE PITIABLE THAT NO ONE OUT 150 MILLION NIGERIAN HEADS HAVE RISEN UP TO CHALLENGE THIS WANTON DISTORTION OF FACTS. SO I WILL DO IT.

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, FOR THE RECORDS....

PRESIDENT ANDREW JOHNSON WAS FROM THE REBEL SLAVE-HOLDING SOUTH (TENNESSEE TO BE PRECISE) THAT LOST THE WAR, HE BECAME PRESIDENT IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE DEATH OF ABRAHAM LINCOLN IN 1865, ABBEY LINCOLN HIMSELF WAS THE WAR-TIME PRESIDENT.

SIMPLE GOOGLE WOULD HAVE HELPED THE OLD MAN. I THINK HE IS THE INTELLECTUAL MISCREANT HERE.

5 Likes

Re: Obj Lied About Biafra....#fact by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 30, 2015
Vulu:

1.) LIES

2.) BIG LIES

3.) EVEN BIGGER LIES

OBJ CLAIMED THAT IT TOOK SLAVE-LOVING SOUTHERN PART OF USA, 100 YEARS AFTER THE CIVIL WAR TO REACH THE US PRESIDENCY.

SEE:- https://www.nairaland.com/2700853/pro-biafran-agitators-miscreants-obasanjo/1

THIS IS NOT THE FIRST TIME HE SAID IT. INFACT I THOUGHT HE WAS MISQUOTED WHEN HE SAID IT DURING HIS OWN PRESIDENCY IN 2001 OR THEREABOUT. NOW I HAVE CONFIRMED THAT HE IS A BIG, MONSTROUS AND UNLETTERED BABOON (NO APOLOGIES). IT IS EVEN MORE PITIABLE THAT NO ONE OUT 150 MILLION NIGERIAN HEADS HAVE RISEN UP TO CHALLENGE THIS WANTON DISTORTION OF FACTS. SO I WILL DO IT.

PRESIDENT ANDREW JOHNSON WAS FROM THE REBEL SLAVE-HOLDING SOUTH (TENNESSEE TO BE PRECISE) THAT LOST THE WAR, HE BECAME PRESIDENT IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE DEATH OF ABRAHAM LINCOLN IN 1865, ABBEY LINCOLN HIMSELF WAS THE WAR-TIME PRESIDENT.

SIMPLE GOOGLE WOULD HAVE HELPED THE OLD MAN. I THINK HE IS THE INTELLECTUAL MISCREANT HERE.

This is why yeeeeebos never had any leader since u r rude and disrespecful. Your father and ur mama 4 village na Old fool.
Obasanjo is among d reason why all of u dey enjoy 4 South West today fool

2 Likes

Re: Obj Lied About Biafra....#fact by Johniyke2flex(m): 5:12pm On Oct 30, 2015
Drchristian:

This is why yeeeeebos never had any leader since u r rude and disrespecful. Your father and ur mama 4 village na Old fool.
Obasanjo is among d reason why all of u dey enjoy 4 South waste today fool

Easy dear. You had to call your land a waste just to prove a point. You sure need a checkup.

7 Likes

Re: Obj Lied About Biafra....#fact by kingzizzy: 5:15pm On Oct 30, 2015
Forget OBJ. The man has no credibility after his disastrous 8 year rule and his crude attempt to perpetuate himself in office. Just like mate Buhari, they owe all they are life today by being successful coup plotters.

2 Likes

Re: Obj Lied About Biafra....#fact by Nobody: 5:17pm On Oct 30, 2015
Please pity OBJ, Hes very old n senile.

2 Likes

Re: Obj Lied About Biafra....#fact by Vulu: 5:24pm On Oct 30, 2015
Drchristian:

Obasanjo is among d reason why all of u dey enjoy 4 South West today fool

THERE IS NO BUS GOING FROM ABA TO IBADAN, FINDING A BUS GOING FROM NNEWI TO OSHOGBO IS LIKE LOOKING FOR A NEEDLE IN HAYSTACK. ONLY FG BUILT LAGOS IS KNOWN TO IGBOS HERE.

4 Likes

Re: Obj Lied About Biafra....#fact by otil1: 5:29pm On Oct 30, 2015
kingzizzy:
Forget OBJ. The man has credibility after his disastrous 8 year rule and his crude attempt to perpetuate himself in office. Just like mate Buhari, they owe all they are life today by being successful coup plotters.

You meant to say "has LOST credibility", I think.

Yes, forget OBJ.

This is a man that had 1million more chances than Mandela to set good example in Africa, and what did he end up doing? What really is OBJ's legacy?

ANS: Life precidency a.k.a 3rd term.

Others include: a)Tribal championship a.k.a divisiveness.
b) Corruption in high office a.k.a Halliburton scandal; Transcorp shares; Presidential Library; and the one you will likely miss: Dangote (his perpetual front). Quote me anytime. Ask yourself why Dangote is all over Abeokuta and West?

OBJ no reach his mates in Africa. Two great opportunities to rule Nigeria. So? Is he respected like Kwame Nkuruma or Jerry Rowlings, or even Nyerere?

In Nigeria, the Daura President is already up racking a better record. Ok, even locally, has he the respect and clout of Awolowo that couldn't become president, not for 1 single day?

OBJ na bad market, even in Yoruba land

1 Like

Re: Obj Lied About Biafra....#fact by Abugab(m): 5:36pm On Oct 30, 2015
The biggest liars as always from the South East and that is why they are always favoured for ministry of information. They tell white lies like you have just told now.
Re: Obj Lied About Biafra....#fact by Kessyy2k4(m): 5:37pm On Oct 30, 2015
the earlier u stop hoping for Biafra, the better for u . biafra is a mirage! it will only exit in dreams!

1 Like

Re: Obj Lied About Biafra....#fact by Nobody: 7:20pm On Oct 30, 2015
Vulu:

THERE IS NO BUS GOING FROM ABA TO IBADAN, FINDING A BUS GOING FROM NNEWI TO OSHOGBO IS LIKE LOOKING FOR A NEEDLE IN HAYSTACK. ONLY LAGOS IS KNOWN TO IGBOS HERE.

Hahahahahahahaha
Re: Obj Lied About Biafra....#fact by Nobody: 7:22pm On Oct 30, 2015
Kessyy2k4:
the earlier u stop hoping for Biafra, the better for u
. biafra is a mirage! it will only exit in dreams!

Are you talking to my assshole?? grin

2 Likes

Re: Obj Lied About Biafra....#fact by Nobody: 7:22pm On Oct 30, 2015
Kessyy2k4:
the earlier u stop hoping for Biafra, the better for u
. biafra is a mirage! it will only exit in dreams!

Are you talking to my assshole??

1 Like

Re: Obj Lied About Biafra....#fact by bolabolakemi(f): 7:24pm On Oct 30, 2015
Obj is an unguided illiterate. He talk before thinking so what do you expect
Re: Obj Lied About Biafra....#fact by Kestolovee95(f): 9:07pm On Oct 30, 2015
But why are yorrobers addicted to distortion of facts. Why? Why? Why?
Re: Obj Lied About Biafra....#fact by Nobody: 9:20pm On Oct 30, 2015
When the ship are down, Yorubas will understand that this is 2015 not 1967. Digging out old event won't solve Nigeria problems. One Nigeria can't work in this jet age. Wonder why Biafra is always giving Yorubas high blood pressure. Did Scotland fight a war with UK to vote in referendum to seek for self determination. Few SS people is against Biafra because they don't want another war, but when UN allow referendum in former old eastern Nigeria that is when Yoruba eyes go clear, because no sane SS person will like to remain in Nigeria, the oil they have none of them own an oil well, northerners own all the oil well in SS. In Biafra every state own it own oil or resources, manage it and pay tax to central government just like US, UK, Germany etc No state in Biafra will depend on another state resources
Re: Obj Lied About Biafra....#fact by biafranking: 9:41pm On Oct 30, 2015
Vulu:

1.) LIES

2.) BIG LIES

3.) EVEN BIGGER LIES

dont mind obj. Him dey vex sey him papa for east abandoned him.

lalasticlala.. The people need to know the truth cos obj just lied to nigerian.
Re: Obj Lied About Biafra....#fact by brize(m): 9:48pm On Oct 30, 2015
Biafra will be like a magic to them.
Re: Obj Lied About Biafra....#fact by dewaskillz: 10:45pm On Oct 30, 2015
I can only b a sympathiser to the cause of biafra if only they are fighting for good governance but saying we are marginalised is just a big lie. Abuja's airport is named after an igbo man. The currencies of nigerian still have igbo words on them, these are just additions to what baba pointed out. let's just be honest with ourselves our igbo leaders that executed the first coup weren't just sensitive in the follow actions of the coup.......is just a case of a theory being defiled cos the reactions this time was just not equal to the action with the open massacre and genocide killing of millions.
Lesson: think before you act.
Re: Obj Lied About Biafra....#fact by SLIDEwaxie(m): 11:19pm On Oct 30, 2015
Johniyke2flex:

Easy dear. You had to call your land a waste just to prove a point. You sure need a checkup.
the irony is that, while you masturbatez over that: it is the east that is actually a waste land. Red soil, erosion ravaged wasteland.

You knw I'm right, right?

cheesy wink

(1) (Reply)

Buhari's Gaffe, An International Embarrassement / Buhari Militarisation Of Nigerdelta, APC Oil State Gov And Tompolo Excuse. / Fayose Be Proud Of Your Profession As He Shows Off His Driving Skills(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.