Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,877 members, 7,817,585 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Is Igwe Onyejekwe The Father Of Obasanjo? - PHOTO - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Igwe Onyejekwe The Father Of Obasanjo? - PHOTO (54060 Views)

Photos Of Obasanjo Gyrating With Members Of Kegite Club Of Nigeria / Photo Of Obasanjo And His Classmate At National Open University / Igwe Onyejekwe, Obi of Onitsha going through rituals of his coronatio - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Igwe Onyejekwe The Father Of Obasanjo? - PHOTO by VirginFinder: 2:24am On Oct 31, 2015
ibisko04:

This is a serious madness. You can as well claim the whole Yoruba race as your offspring's

Dont mind the ibo slaves.

Sometimes in year 2000s there was a newpaper article on Obasanjo and his parents. His parents pictures were even captured in the article.

Unfortunately, his parents never lived to see him become great.
cc: moderation2020
Re: Is Igwe Onyejekwe The Father Of Obasanjo? - PHOTO by IGBOPRINCE: 3:50am On Oct 31, 2015
Oyind17:

OK dear, I am fine, u?
am ok , just a lot of stuff to engage on, but am taking it easy. So how s life with you?
Re: Is Igwe Onyejekwe The Father Of Obasanjo? - PHOTO by biafranqueen: 4:13am On Oct 31, 2015
IGBOPRINCE:
am ok , just a lot of stuff to engage on, but am taking it easy. So how s life with you?
I must say your a very handsome guy Prince, our men never carry last...

2 Likes

Re: Is Igwe Onyejekwe The Father Of Obasanjo? - PHOTO by playtheblues(f): 5:09am On Oct 31, 2015
You are not forced to believe.
chuna1985:

Pinshure please, or I don't believe u!!!
Re: Is Igwe Onyejekwe The Father Of Obasanjo? - PHOTO by Nobody: 6:19am On Oct 31, 2015
VirginFinder:

You are moronn!
Reasons:
1. You dont have regard for your parents. Hence you cant respect people than other.

2. Obasanjo doesnt even resemble the so-called Igwe Onyebullshit per se. Some men once thought they were the fathers or their children until based on 'resemblance' until they did a DNA test.

3. Obasanjo's parents pictures were published in a newspaper article sometimes in year 2000. How old were you at the time?

4. In your village, 'mad' people teach you spelling? It means your village teachers and headmasters are all running mad.

I didn't even read ur stupidd , i will jist outrightly let u know that yoruba people sre very stupidd n mad. Their specialty na to de born bastsrds de go.

Each kindred in s waste has @ least 2 bastards.
Re: Is Igwe Onyejekwe The Father Of Obasanjo? - PHOTO by juman(m): 7:18am On Oct 31, 2015
The yiibos should claim him if they want.

He failed as president. He failed the country.
Re: Is Igwe Onyejekwe The Father Of Obasanjo? - PHOTO by dododawa1: 7:48am On Oct 31, 2015
IGBOS please u can take OBASANJO with you when going on BIAFRA
Re: Is Igwe Onyejekwe The Father Of Obasanjo? - PHOTO by dododawa1: 7:49am On Oct 31, 2015
dododawa1:
Re: Is Igwe Onyejekwe The Father Of Obasanjo? - PHOTO by juman(m): 7:59am On Oct 31, 2015
dododawa1:

grin grin grin grin

Abi.

They should take him along to biafra.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Is Igwe Onyejekwe The Father Of Obasanjo? - PHOTO by Beremx(f): 8:12am On Oct 31, 2015
VirginFinder:

You are moronn!
Reasons:
1. You dont have regard for your parents. Hence you cant respect people than other.

2. [ Obasanjo doesnt even resemble the so-called Igwe Onyebullshit per se. Some men once thought they were the fathers or their children until based on 'resemblance' until they did a DNA test.

3. Obasanjo's parents pictures were published in a newspaper article sometimes in year 2000. How old were you at the time?

4. In your village, 'mad' people teach you spelling? It means your village teachers and headmasters are all running mad.
your deep hatred for Igbos will not make you accept that both men have a striking resemblance. Keep wallowing in ignorance.

Obasanjo a bastard? I wouldn't wanna call him that because i don't know what transpired between his father and mother. But i am 70percent certain the late Igwe is his father. grin

5 Likes

Re: Is Igwe Onyejekwe The Father Of Obasanjo? - PHOTO by Ritchiee: 8:25am On Oct 31, 2015
PvtParts:
All I know is that Yoruba women account for the highest percentage of baby mamas and the highest contributors to the bastard GDP.

See Tuface's harem for reference.

You mean through the Olosho and Baby factory things?Everybody is a baby factory monkey.No wonder they are called the SAD BEASTS.
#Igbosarebabyfactorybastardsandtheyareinmillions#

2 Likes

Re: Is Igwe Onyejekwe The Father Of Obasanjo? - PHOTO by moderation2020: 8:33am On Oct 31, 2015
VirginFinder:

Dont mind the ibo slaves.

Sometimes in year 2000s there was a newpaper article on Obasanjo and his parents. His parents pictures were even captured in the article.

Unfortunately, his parents never lived to see him become great.
cc: moderation2020

I would advice you to go back to school, newspapers not newpaper.
Meanwhile, that nonessential you u wrote up there doesn't hold water, no details, nor article quotations, no pictures or what so ever.
do u think your talking to kids?
please, getoutofmysight

2 Likes

Re: Is Igwe Onyejekwe The Father Of Obasanjo? - PHOTO by Ritchiee: 8:50am On Oct 31, 2015
moderation2020:

I would advice you to go back to school, newspapers not newpaper.
Meanwhile, that nonessential you u wrote up there doesn't hold water, no details, nor article quotations, no pictures or what so ever.
do u think your talking to kids?
please, getoutofmysight
Na wah o.Look at a trader forming here o. I am sure you ran to Lagos.You did not finish primary school...

1 Like

Re: Is Igwe Onyejekwe The Father Of Obasanjo? - PHOTO by mightyhaze: 8:52am On Oct 31, 2015
Chaiiii! I hate 2 tink of ds guy as an igbo guy

1 Like

Re: Is Igwe Onyejekwe The Father Of Obasanjo? - PHOTO by eagleeye2: 8:54am On Oct 31, 2015

READ MORE: EXCLUSIVE , REPORTS
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
READ NEXT
It may sound stranger than fiction, but as daylight melts into darkness, the rumour about Obasanjo’s Igbo roots is gaining currency. Former Abia State governor, Orji Uzor Kalu, had inadvertently teed off the Obasanjo paternity debate a few weeks ago when he declared that nobody should use the ex-president’s failings as a yardstick to appraise the competence of Yoruba leaders, because Obasanjo is not a Yoruba man in the first place. But the significance of Kalu’s postulation was lost on many who dismissed it with a wave of the hand. However, last week, tales about Obasanjo’s non-Yoruba ancestry received an oriental twist when The Nation of Sunday, 10 June, published what could be regarded as the biggest affront on Obasanjo’s paternity. Slammed on its front page were two identical photographs of Obasanjo with the headline “Spot The Difference.” While on the right was an old photograph of Obasanjo, on the left was what appeared like an old black-and-white photo of the same Obasanjo. To assist the reader, who apparently, would require the services of a graphic artist to spot the difference, The Nation editors provided a caption to illustrate the pictures. “The personality in picture A is not former President Olusegun Obasanjo who is in picture B. But what do both personalities have in common?” The Nation asked.
Excerpt from Sahara Reporters June 18, 2007.
I guess we all know the personality behind The Nation's Newspaper.
Re: Is Igwe Onyejekwe The Father Of Obasanjo? - PHOTO by moderation2020: 9:02am On Oct 31, 2015
Ritchiee:
Na wah o.Look at a trader forming here o. I am sure you ran to Lagos.You did not finish primary school...

Lagos is the only city you can think of in the whole wild-world, meanwhile your self-self - claimed Lagos city was originally developed with coal from Enugu State. please go back to school I dont have your useless time this morning, am a busy fellow. You think everyone on NL is in Lagos and hopelessly useless like your kindred, don't have time for you little brat.

2 Likes

Re: Is Igwe Onyejekwe The Father Of Obasanjo? - PHOTO by eagleeye2: 9:04am On Oct 31, 2015
The man in picture A, The Nation explained, was an Igbo who lived in the Abeokuta area in the 1930s, about the time Obasanjo was born. According to The Nation, the police officer later became a monarch on a prominent South-Eastern throne. Before then, however, he had interacted fruitfully with the local community and had a brief affair with an Owu lady, before his final exit from the South-West. Though the newspaper did not say more than that, it left little to the imagination. Whatever innuendo was left of the brewing Obasanjo paternity controversy was blown open the next day by the Abuja-based Leadership newspaper via a damning column tagged Olusegun Igbochukwu Obasanjo, authored by Sam Nda-Isaiah. Using the pictures supplied by The Nation as the fodder of his write-up, the columnist released the bombshell. “The editors of The Nation didn’t want to say much, and they have left us to our imagination, but it won’t be from me that you will hear that Obasanjo’s father was Igwe Onyejekwe, a top ranking police officer who became the Igwe of Onitsha in his lifetime. During his controversial reign, the throne was in contention between him and Igwe Okosi II, just as it is today between Igwe Achebe and Igwe Odukwe,” Nda-Isaiah wrote.
We could all claim that this is NONSENSE. But, I guess Tinubu's Nation newspaper started this nonsense.
Culled from Sahara Reporters June 18, 2007
Re: Is Igwe Onyejekwe The Father Of Obasanjo? - PHOTO by Ritchiee: 9:48am On Oct 31, 2015
moderation2020:

Lagos is the only city you can think of in the whole wild-world, meanwhile your self-self - claimed Lagos city was originally developed with coal from Enugu State. please go back to school I dont have your useless time this morning, am a busy fellow. You think everyone on NL is in Lagos and hopelessly useless like your kindred, don't have time for you little brat.

Because Lagos is your lineage's London.Check your written English and remember you are conversing with a Yoruba boy.Go and upgrade your tenses I don't roll with illiterates,big brat...yuk

2 Likes

Re: Is Igwe Onyejekwe The Father Of Obasanjo? - PHOTO by lalasticlala(m): 9:53am On Oct 31, 2015
daveP:
Lalasticlala

see exposure of the century! shocked

(jots a thing or two) hmm.

Nawa o. DaveP, All I can say is that the resemblance is overwhelming. Not my biz whether he's his son or not..

1 Like

Re: Is Igwe Onyejekwe The Father Of Obasanjo? - PHOTO by Setaje(f): 9:53am On Oct 31, 2015
PvtParts:
All I know is that Yoruba women account for the highest percentage of baby mamas and the highest contributors to the bastard GDP.

See Tuface's harem for reference.

If you know the highest number of barren women, u will shut up.

1 Like

Re: Is Igwe Onyejekwe The Father Of Obasanjo? - PHOTO by moderation2020: 9:59am On Oct 31, 2015
Ritchiee:
Because Lagos is your lineage's London.Check your written English and remember you are conversing with a Yoruba boy.Go and upgrade your tenses I don't roll with illiterates,big brat...yuk

I know what caused your problem this morning, is caused by mtn free mb possibly you are using mb cheats to browse, that's the problem, you don't have any meaningful job doing, then go back to your little village and start farming job, foolish idiotic element. all this scratched face race are all cowards

1 Like

Re: Is Igwe Onyejekwe The Father Of Obasanjo? - PHOTO by Ritchiee: 10:11am On Oct 31, 2015
moderation2020:

I know what caused your problem this morning, is caused by mtn free mb possibly you are using mb cheats to browse, that's the problem, you don't have any meaningful job doing, then go back to your little village and start farming job, foolish idiotic element. all this scratched face race are all cowards
Lol....look at this vampire faced cannibal replying a Yoruba boy-what an affront! Now run along to eat your knuckles,man.You must be famished....

1 Like

Re: Is Igwe Onyejekwe The Father Of Obasanjo? - PHOTO by Nobody: 10:11am On Oct 31, 2015
playtheblues:
You are not forced to believe.

Pinshure!!!
Re: Is Igwe Onyejekwe The Father Of Obasanjo? - PHOTO by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 31, 2015
Ritchiee:
Lol....look at this vampire faced cannibal replying a Yoruba boy-what an affront! Now run along to eat your knuckles,man.You must be famished....

But Yoruba na scratched face nah.
Re: Is Igwe Onyejekwe The Father Of Obasanjo? - PHOTO by princdebola201(m): 10:27am On Oct 31, 2015
chuna1985:

Upload ur pics and let's see ur monstrous face cheesycheesy
Re: Is Igwe Onyejekwe The Father Of Obasanjo? - PHOTO by Ritchiee: 11:23am On Oct 31, 2015
chuna1985:

But Igbo na vampire faced nah.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Igwe Onyejekwe The Father Of Obasanjo? - PHOTO by Ritchiee: 11:31am On Oct 31, 2015
princdebola201:

Leave the vampire for me.I will give him the Ojukwu treatment... lol.
Re: Is Igwe Onyejekwe The Father Of Obasanjo? - PHOTO by daveP(m): 12:17pm On Oct 31, 2015
lalasticlala:

Nawa o. Dave, All I can say is that the resemblance is overwhelming. Not my biz whether he's his son or not..
lol

some things are better left covered grin
Re: Is Igwe Onyejekwe The Father Of Obasanjo? - PHOTO by daveP(m): 12:40pm On Oct 31, 2015
Re: Is Igwe Onyejekwe The Father Of Obasanjo? - PHOTO by sunnyb0b0(m): 12:44pm On Oct 31, 2015
princdebola201:

Yoruba Beyonce

3 Likes

Re: Is Igwe Onyejekwe The Father Of Obasanjo? - PHOTO by Nobody: 12:53pm On Oct 31, 2015
princdebola201:

Lol, Enugu boys na fine boyz nah. It's uncontested.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See The Current Price Of Cooking Gas In Awka , Anambra / "The Anaconda And The Python": Shehu Sani Replies Aisha Buhari / Buhari To Saraki: Leave Me Out Of Your Trial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.