Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Basketmouth Gushes Over Wife Elsie As They Prepare To Mark 5th Wedding Anniversa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Basketmouth Gushes Over Wife Elsie As They Prepare To Mark 5th Wedding Anniversa (693 Views)

Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Blasts Side Chicks Waiting For Marriages To Crash / Daddy Freeze Kissing Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Okpocha (Throwback Picture) / Basketmouth's Wife Elsie In Swimwear (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Basketmouth Gushes Over Wife Elsie As They Prepare To Mark 5th Wedding Anniversa by adesegun121(m): 5:25pm On Oct 30, 2015
Basket Mouth and wife, Elsie would be marking their 5th wedding anniversary on November 6th,2015. The ace comedian decided to gush over her in anticipation of their big day. He wrote

2003 was the year I met her. 2010 was the year we got married. 2015 is the year we celebrate our 5th wedding anniversary. @elsieokpocha thank you for letting me come into your life,for giving me a beautiful family,for blessing me with your love,affection and care. Happy wedding anniversary in advance. I love you."

See more @: http://www.gistmelove..com/2015/10/basketmouth-gushes-over-wife-elsie-as.html

cc.
lalasticlala ishilove

Re: Basketmouth Gushes Over Wife Elsie As They Prepare To Mark 5th Wedding Anniversa by adesegun121(m): 5:25pm On Oct 30, 2015
kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Gushes Over Wife Elsie As They Prepare To Mark 5th Wedding Anniversa by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 30, 2015
[size=18pt]Wait o, is basket mouth wearing a rag from kanye's ragging line?[/size]
Re: Basketmouth Gushes Over Wife Elsie As They Prepare To Mark 5th Wedding Anniversa by Imortal001: 5:29pm On Oct 30, 2015
Nice one
Re: Basketmouth Gushes Over Wife Elsie As They Prepare To Mark 5th Wedding Anniversa by Airforce1(m): 5:33pm On Oct 30, 2015
Baba God please bless me with a wife that would contribute to my success and not a gold digger

More blessings Basket
grin

Happy wedding anniversary in advance.
Re: Basketmouth Gushes Over Wife Elsie As They Prepare To Mark 5th Wedding Anniversa by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 6:26pm On Oct 30, 2015
Congratulations Basketmouth.I also pray for a Good Wife for all d Nairaland Bachelors,in Jesus Name,Amen

(1) (Reply)

2face Idibia Rocks Royal Regalia Following Chieftaincy Title(photos) / Why DJ Spinall Is Nigeria's Best DJ. / Tiwa Savage Admits Beaching To Fans Who Think She Is Too Dark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.