Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,606 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

A Sign Of Jesus Christ - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Sign Of Jesus Christ (387 Views)

Meeting A Lady You Dont Know In Life Twice In Your Dream Is A Sign Of What? / Nigeria’s Looming Economic Troubles Is A Sign Of End Times / Nigerians, Road Accidents And The Blood Of Jesus. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Sign Of Jesus Christ by PRINCESSO2: 5:34pm On Oct 30, 2015
Number 21-4And they journeyed from mount Hor by the way of the Red sea, to compass the land of Edom: and the soul of the people was much discouraged because of the way. 5And the people spake against God, and against Moses, Wherefore have ye brought us up out of Egypt to die in the wilderness? for there is no bread, neither is there any water; and our soul loatheth this light bread.

6And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died. 7Therefore the people came to Moses, and said, We have sinned, for we have spoken against the LORD, and against thee; pray unto the LORD, that he take away the serpents from us. And Moses prayed for the people. 8And the LORD said unto Moses, Make thee a fiery serpent, and set it upon a pole: and it shall come to pass, that every one that is bitten, when he looketh upon it, shall live. 9And Moses made a serpent of brass, and put it upon a pole, and it came to pass, that if a serpent had bitten any man, when he beheld the serpent of brass, he lived.

And in the new testament
John 3-

14And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up: 15That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life

1 Like

Re: A Sign Of Jesus Christ by Oppypoppy: 5:47pm On Oct 30, 2015
I look unto Jesus. I won't waste my soul because I v bn given a chance to breath in this world. I will strive to make heaven. God help me.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Power Of Words! / It Is Finished. / Automatic Registration Of Kids As Muslim At Birth: Turkish Atheists Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.