Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,728 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Nigeria’s Looming Economic Troubles Is A Sign Of End Times - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigeria’s Looming Economic Troubles Is A Sign Of End Times (10446 Views)

Oyedepo: 'Plateau Killings, There Is An Islamization Agenda, War Looming'(Video) / Winners Youth Convention 2016 August 2-6: The Rise Of End Time Rescue Agents / How To Survive In This Era Of End-time Churches & End-time Pastors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria’s Looming Economic Troubles Is A Sign Of End Times by MrPresident1: 2:21pm On Jan 19, 2016
Nigeria is the country with the largest population of dark skinned/black people in the world. Ancient Israelites were a dark skinned people. Only a dark skinned person goes darker/black when in a state of prolonged distress and suffering.

Job 30:30
My skin is black upon me, and my bones are burned with heat.

Lamentations 4:8
Their visage is blacker than a coal; they are not known in the streets: their skin cleaveth to their bones; it is withered, it is become like a stick.

Lamentations 5:10,
Our skin was black like an oven because of the terrible famine.

The ancient Israelites were scattered and dispersed to the world in 70AD when Jerusalem was conquered and destroyed by the Romans. The original Israelites of the Bible do not even know themselves, they have been disconnected from their heritage.

Deuteronomy 32:26
I said, I would scatter them into corners, I would make the remembrance of them to cease from among men:

It is not farfetched to conclude that, Nigeria, is the country with the largest population of ancient Israelites in the world.

This is the historical preamble to this thread.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Looming Economic Troubles Is A Sign Of End Times by MrPresident1: 2:24pm On Jan 19, 2016
The Marriage relationship between God and Israel

Now, we will that the relationship between God and Israel is a marriage relationship: God is the Husband, and Israel is the wife, Israel is God’s woman. And God blessed His woman exceedingly.

[b]Isaiah 54:5
For thy Maker is thine husband; the LORD of hosts is his name; and thy Redeemer the Holy One of Israel; The God of the whole earth shall he be called.

Jeremiah 3:14
Turn, O backsliding children, saith the LORD; for I am married unto you:

Ezekiel 16:8
Now when I passed by thee, and looked upon thee, behold, thy time was the time of love; and I spread my skirt over thee, and covered thy unclothedness: yea, I sware unto thee, and entered into a covenant with thee, saith the Lord GOD, and thou becamest mine.
9 Then washed I thee with water; yea, I throughly washed away thy blood from thee, and I anointed thee with oil.
10 I clothed thee also with broidered work, and shod thee with badgers' skin, and I girded thee about with fine linen, and I covered thee with silk.
11 I decked thee also with ornaments, and I put bracelets upon thy hands, and a chain on thy neck.
12 And I put a jewel on thy forehead, and earrings in thine ears, and a beautiful crown upon thine head.
13 Thus wast thou decked with gold and silver; and thy raiment was of fine linen, and silk, and broidered work; thou didst eat fine flour, and honey, and oil: and thou wast exceeding beautiful, and thou didst prosper into a kingdom.
[/b]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria’s Looming Economic Troubles Is A Sign Of End Times by MrPresident1: 2:26pm On Jan 19, 2016
Israel, God's wife breaches covenant

The reason God dispersed and scattered Israel was because, Israel, God’s wife, left the ways of God, and started following the ways of her heathen neighbours. According to the marriage covenant between God and Israel, Israel was to serve her husband faithfully, and in return Her Husband, The Lord God Almighty, would continue to bless her abundantly. If she fails to keep covenant by willful disobedience, she would be punished, they were all spelt out in the marriage covenant Israel signed with God.

Deuteronomy 26:17
Thou hast avouched the LORD this day to be thy God, and to walk in his ways, and to keep his statutes, and his commandments, and his judgments, and to hearken unto his voice:
18 And the LORD hath avouched thee this day to be his peculiar people, as he hath promised thee, and that thou shouldest keep all his commandments;
19 And to make thee high above all nations which he hath made, in praise, and in name, and in honour; and that thou mayest be an holy people unto the LORD thy God, as he hath spoken.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Looming Economic Troubles Is A Sign Of End Times by MrPresident1: 2:30pm On Jan 19, 2016
Israel breaks covenant

But Israel broke covenant, she was punished. Part of the punishment is that she would be scattered into corners and men would no longer remember who she originally is. Israel committed adultery against God, that adultery was idolatry, Israel corrupted herself into idolary, wickedness, and Godlessness.

Deuteronomy 32:15-18, 26
But Jeshurun waxed fat, and kicked: thou art waxen fat, thou art grown thick, thou art covered with fatness; then he forsook God which made him, and lightly esteemed the Rock of his salvation.
16 They provoked him to jealousy with strange gods, with abominations provoked they him to anger.
17 They sacrificed unto devils, not to God; to gods whom they knew not, to new gods that came newly up, whom your fathers feared not.
18 Of the Rock that begat thee thou art unmindful, and hast forgotten God that formed thee.

Deuteronomy 32:26
26 I said, I would scatter them into corners, I would make the remembrance of them to cease from among men:
Re: Nigeria’s Looming Economic Troubles Is A Sign Of End Times by MrPresident1: 2:31pm On Jan 19, 2016
You can identify the true Israelites by their predicament today

Israel refused to obey the terms of her marriage covenant with God. And the penalty for breach of covenant came upon her

Daniel 9:11-14
Yea, all Israel have transgressed thy law, even by departing, that they might not obey thy voice; therefore the curse is poured upon us, and the oath that is written in the law of Moses the servant of God, because we have sinned against him.
12 And he hath confirmed his words, which he spake against us, and against our judges that judged us, by bringing upon us a great evil: for under the whole heaven hath not been done as hath been done upon Jerusalem.
13 As it is written in the law of Moses, all this evil is come upon us: yet made we not our prayer before the LORD our God, that we might turn from our iniquities, and understand thy truth.
14 Therefore hath the LORD watched upon the evil, and brought it upon us: for the LORD our God is righteous in all his works which he doeth: for we obeyed not his voice.

Malachi 2:9
Therefore have I also made you contemptible and base before all the people, according as ye have not kept my ways, but have been partial in the law.

Who are the base and contemptible people in the world, who are the people who occupy the bottom rung of every socioeconomic index in the world? Who are the people who according to 'The Bell Curve' have the lowest IQs? Who are the people who have been colonized, neocolonised, _raped, enslaved, and used as zoo specimens in the world? Who are the people the other races look down on? Who are the good for nothing people in the world who have crude oil yet import petrol?

Jeremiah 13:9-10
9 Thus saith the LORD, After this manner will I mar the pride of Judah, and the great pride of Jerusalem. 10 This evil people, which refuse to hear my words, which walk in the imagination of their heart, and walk after other gods, to serve them, and to worship them, shall even be as this girdle, which is good for nothing.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Looming Economic Troubles Is A Sign Of End Times by MrPresident1: 2:34pm On Jan 19, 2016
Negros are the Israelites of the Bible

Israel, the Negros, the Woman who fled into the wilderness

Jeremiah 31:2
Thus saith the LORD, The people which were left of the sword found grace in the wilderness; even Israel, when I went to cause him to rest.

Revelation 12:6
And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.

Revelation 12:14
And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.

The woman who fled into the wilderness is Israel. God in His infinite love and mercies had also made provisions for her nourishment during the time of her banishment/tribulation. During her time in the wilderness, she is to be provided for from the face of the serpent; she will feed through the favour of the serpent. She is to be dependent on the serpent for her provision and well-being whilst in the wilderness (from the face of the serpent). Africa is the wilderness, the ancient fled into the wilderness of West Africa. They are now know today as Yoruba, Igbo, Akan, Fon, Sayawa, Esan etc. Many of the tribes of the slave coast of West Africa are ancient Israelites.

NIGERIANS, THIS IS YOU!!!

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Looming Economic Troubles Is A Sign Of End Times by MrPresident1: 2:41pm On Jan 19, 2016
Israel's (Negro's) predicament today

This is the predicament of Israel today, because the eyes of God are turned away from her Deuteronomy 31:18, she has become virtually useless. Take your eyes away from the Israelis, they are not the Israelites of the Bible, the Israelites of the Bible, is you Negros. Revelation 2:9, Revelation 3:9. [size=15pt]Take that focus and put it on yourself![/size]

In Ezekiel 15, God describes Israel as a vine that is not meet for any work; not useful for any work, the illustration God used is that if in its natural state, the vine is not good for any work, how much more useful would it be when that vine is degraded, cast into fire and burned? The illustration is that God pampered Israel when she obeyed Him, He gave her the best of everything, like a good husband would do to a loving obedient and submissive wife.

The truth is that Israel was spoiled by God, she was spoiled rotten, like a spoiled wife, she had everything on a platter. And as is common to all spoiled children, they always fumble. Deuteronomy 32

So, God really spoiled Israel, this is why He likened her to a useless vine. Negroes never intrinsically forgot those days of enjoyment, this is why till tomorrow, Negroes are regarded as lazy folks by other races, shirking work and preferring enjoyment, given to pleasures and parties, we never had to do anything when we had God, when we were in the garden of Eden, we only had to please God, and He in turn delighted to bless us. He blessed the work and fruit of our hands.

But the pleasure and enjoyment got into our head, and we got corrupted into iniquity worse than what our heathen neighbours committed, and the punishment of the law caught up with us. cry

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Looming Economic Troubles Is A Sign Of End Times by MrPresident1: 2:46pm On Jan 19, 2016
Nigeria’s looming economic woes is a sign of end times

When God left Israel, Israel became mentally and spiritually useless, Israel's intelligence was hidden. This is your situation Nigerians, ancient Israelites:

Nigeria does not produce anything! Rather we consume everything! We sell crude oil, the proceeds of the sales is what we use as a nation to feed ourselves, because we are a consuming nation. Great consumers grin! We depend on the favour of the serpent who buys our oil, and then pays us dollars that we then use to fund our consumption.

International oil prices are crashing, our oil is no longer being purchased/buyers are getting scarcer and the oil market is getting saturated with the discovery of new oil fields and the entry of new producers. We cannot have dollars, our economic future as a nation looks bleak.

If Nigeria, the nation containing the largest number of Israelites in the world is facing severe economic trouble because the serpent is no longer capable of taking care of us, meaning the serpent is broke, meaning the serpent can no longer sustain us, then the time for our redemption has come. wink

The reason is simple, we are to be fed from the face of the serpent for 'a time, times, and half a time'. Bible scholars have interpreted this to mean 2520years, they have also interpreted that this time ended in 1914. Coincidentally, lol, Nigeria was created in 1914, and the first European war erroneously called World War 1 also broke out in this year too.

Luke 10:18
And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Looming Economic Troubles Is A Sign Of End Times by MrPresident1: 2:51pm On Jan 19, 2016
This is the testimony of great love, God, who, though angry with us, made provisions for us to be fed during our time in the wilderness, will not allow the dearly beloved of His soul to suffer, because, truth be told, the economic future of Nigeria appears hopeless in the situation we have found ourselves.

The time has come for all Israel (no Jew or Gentile in Christ), to repent and seek her God.

2 Chronicles 7:14
If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Matthew 6:10
Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Looming Economic Troubles Is A Sign Of End Times by MrPresident1: 2:59pm On Jan 19, 2016
France has declared a 'State of Economic Emergency' for whatever reason.

https://www.rt.com/business/329320-france-emergency-employment-hollande/

These are times to be very watchful and careful.
Re: Nigeria’s Looming Economic Troubles Is A Sign Of End Times by MrPresident1: 3:44pm On Jan 19, 2016
The South Africans do not want buy our oyel again o.

https://www.nairaland.com/2876087/south-africa-stop-buying-crude
Re: Nigeria’s Looming Economic Troubles Is A Sign Of End Times by MrPresident1: 1:29am On May 27, 2016
[size=14pt]Repent!!! For the kingdom of our God is here[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Looming Economic Troubles Is A Sign Of End Times by MrPresident1: 6:08pm On May 28, 2016
Deuteronomy 10:12
And now, Israel, what doth the LORD thy God require of thee, but to fear the LORD thy God, to walk in all his ways, and to love him, and to serve the LORD thy God with all thy heart and with all thy soul,13 To keep the commandments of the LORD, and his statutes, which I command thee this day for thy good?

Deuteronomy 5:29
O that there were such an heart in them, that they would fear me, and keep all my commandments always, that it might be well with them, and with their children for ever!

Re: Nigeria’s Looming Economic Troubles Is A Sign Of End Times by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:36pm On May 28, 2016
MrPresident1:
[size=14pt]Repent!!! For the kingdom of our God is here[/size]

Amen .
Re: Nigeria’s Looming Economic Troubles Is A Sign Of End Times by Nobody: 7:50pm On May 28, 2016
My car key is missing...Sign of end time!

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Looming Economic Troubles Is A Sign Of End Times by MrPresident1: 7:54pm On May 28, 2016
Julianyao:
My car key is missing...Sign of end time!

So funny cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigeria’s Looming Economic Troubles Is A Sign Of End Times by hahn(m): 8:02pm On May 28, 2016
So, are you writing from heaven? What ever happened to your LAST end time prediction?

undecided

Shame no catch you and kingebukasblog

12 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Looming Economic Troubles Is A Sign Of End Times by MrPresident1: 8:05pm On May 28, 2016
hahn:
So, are you writing from heaven? What ever happened to your LAST end time prediction?

undecided

Shame no catch you and kingebukasblog

Which one? cheesy grin
Re: Nigeria’s Looming Economic Troubles Is A Sign Of End Times by hahn(m): 8:11pm On May 28, 2016
MrPresident1:

Which one? cheesy grin

https://www.nairaland.com/2562609/6-days-appearance-jesus-christ

That one grin

Just one question, what did you smoke the day you wrote that thread tongue

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Looming Economic Troubles Is A Sign Of End Times by MrPresident1: 8:34pm On May 28, 2016
Uncle lalasticlala and uncle OAM4J, good evening sahs!!!

The dead must rise up from their sleep, they have slept in the dust of the earth for too long. Negros are the Israelites of the Bible.

Ezekiel 37:11-14
11 Then he said unto me, Son of man, these bones are the whole house of Israel: behold, they say, Our bones are dried, and our hope is lost: we are cut off for our parts. 12 Therefore prophesy and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, O my people, I will open your graves, and cause you to come up out of your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel. 13 And ye shall know that I am the LORD, when I have opened your graves, O my people, and brought you up out of your graves, 14 And shall put my spirit in you, and ye shall live, and I shall place you in your own land: then shall ye know that I the LORD have spoken it, and performed it, saith the LORD.

Our people must take away their focus from the Israelis, the Israelis are not the Israelites of the Bible, THE ISRAELITES OF THE BIBLE ARE THE NEGROS.. Only when they take away their focus from the Israelis and put it on themselves, will they begin to realize why The Most High dispersed them into exile. And He is now ready to bring them back home.

When they take away their focus from the Israelis and put it on themselves, and begin to read what the prophets said with this new mindset, only then will they realise that they are ones the prophets are talking about.
Re: Nigeria’s Looming Economic Troubles Is A Sign Of End Times by MrPresident1: 8:34pm On May 28, 2016
hahn:

https://www.nairaland.com/2562609/6-days-appearance-jesus-christ

That one grin

Just one question, what did you smoke the day you wrote that thread tongue

Oh, that one? cheesy I thought Jesus would come in the opening days of the Anno lucis, But we are still in the Anno lucis so anything can still happen according to this prophecy by Isaiah:

Isaiah 63:4
For the day of vengeance is in mine heart, and the year of my redeemed is come.

That thread scared the sh!t out of you, right? cheesy cheesy cheesy.

Read this thread too:
https://www.nairaland.com/3117621/occultation-venus-sun-year-lucifer grin
Re: Nigeria’s Looming Economic Troubles Is A Sign Of End Times by MrPresident1: 9:20pm On May 28, 2016
[b]Ezekiel 37:24-28
24 And David my servant shall be king over them; and they all shall have one shepherd: they shall also walk in my judgments, and observe my statutes, and do them. 25 And they shall dwell in the land that I have given unto Jacob my servant, wherein your fathers have dwelt; and they shall dwell therein, even they, and their children, and their children's children for ever: and my servant David shall be their prince for ever. 26 Moreover I will make a covenant of peace with them; it shall be an everlasting covenant with them: and I will place them, and multiply them, and will set my sanctuary in the midst of them for evermore. 27 My tabernacle also shall be with them: yea, I will be their God, and they shall be my people. 28 And the heathen shall know that I the LORD do sanctify Israel, when my sanctuary shall be in the midst of them for evermore. [/b]

David, is another name for Jesus Christ as used in the foregoing, he will rule over Israel when Israel is restored, Israel is presently in the valley of dry bones. God will bring us back to the land of Israel, God's tabernacle will be with us for ever, we will have peace all round, God will place us multiply us exceedingly. This is the promise of God when He comes to restore us.

Benjamin Netanyahu is not David or Jesus Christ, the Israelis are not at peace with their neighbours, David is not king over them. Negros are the Israelites of the Bible, and God has promised to restore them to world rulership. God's Word are infallible, they will never fail. grin
Re: Nigeria’s Looming Economic Troubles Is A Sign Of End Times by hahn(m): 6:38am On May 29, 2016
MrPresident1:

Oh, that one? cheesy I thought Jesus would come in the opening days of the Anno lucis, But we are still in the Anno lucis so anything can still happen according to this prophecy by Isaiah:

Isaiah 63:4
For the day of vengeance is in mine heart, and the year of my redeemed is come.

That thread scared the sh!t out of you, right? cheesy cheesy cheesy.

Lol. Come on fam, we both know all that ain't real. Especially your god smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Looming Economic Troubles Is A Sign Of End Times by MrPresident1: 6:40am On May 29, 2016
hahn:

Lol. Come on fam, we both know all that ain't real. Especially your god smiley

Hey Chief, good morning.
You got blood flowing in your veins? That is God. cheesy
Re: Nigeria’s Looming Economic Troubles Is A Sign Of End Times by MrPresident1: 6:40am On May 29, 2016
Uncle Lalasticlala, our people must wake up to their rightful heritage. wink
Re: Nigeria’s Looming Economic Troubles Is A Sign Of End Times by hahn(m): 6:42am On May 29, 2016
MrPresident1:

Hey Chief, good morning.
You got blood flowing in your veins? That is God. cheesy

undecided

No, that is blood

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Looming Economic Troubles Is A Sign Of End Times by Nobody: 10:50am On May 29, 2016
Who cares

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Looming Economic Troubles Is A Sign Of End Times by Nobody: 10:51am On May 29, 2016
NIGERIA has been an END TIME country since Amalgamation.
It didn't start today.. ... ..

We have been having leaders that are MENTALLY RETARDED.
I beginning to think if the Devil landed on NIGERIA when it was chased from HEAVEN.. .. .. .?
Re: Nigeria’s Looming Economic Troubles Is A Sign Of End Times by xxiv(m): 10:51am On May 29, 2016
end time op

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Looming Economic Troubles Is A Sign Of End Times by xxiv(m): 10:52am On May 29, 2016
Re: Nigeria’s Looming Economic Troubles Is A Sign Of End Times by berrystunn(m): 10:53am On May 29, 2016
Igbo

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Bible Say We Can Use Our Tithe Money To Buy Beer? / Is It Wrong To Work In A Brewery Or Tobacco Company? / Sickness: Not An Act Of God! · Pastor Chris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.