Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

What Can I Do As A Political Science Student - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Can I Do As A Political Science Student (3824 Views)

Political Science...is This A Case Of Had I Know? / What Certifications Necessary For A Political Science Graduate? / How Can I Study Law With Degree In Political Science (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can I Do As A Political Science Student by jide219(m): 5:38pm On Oct 30, 2015
fellow nairalanders i put in for law since i could not meet up the cut off mark i was given pol sci,i am contemplating whether to go for it or not as i dont knw wht life as a political student await me,pls i need urgent answer wht can a pol sci student do in the labour market.
Re: What Can I Do As A Political Science Student by actoor(m): 5:40pm On Oct 30, 2015
You can register with APcheat undecided
Re: What Can I Do As A Political Science Student by Beesluv: 5:46pm On Oct 30, 2015
Go and get your mouth coated with sugar
Re: What Can I Do As A Political Science Student by ikubch(m): 6:09pm On Oct 30, 2015
jide219:
fellow nairalanders i put in for law since i could not meet up the cut off mark i was given pol sci,i am contemplating whether to go for it or not as i dont knw wht life as a political student await me,pls i need urgent answer wht can a pol sci student do in the labour market.
Get a good grade, prepare for academics and join a political party now.
Re: What Can I Do As A Political Science Student by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 30, 2015
You sound like an innocent young chap who got admitted into uni to study pol sci maybe because of jam jam jamb, because if truly you chose to study pol sci, by now you know exactly ur next move.
1 If you have oratory skill, you can start by being a political analyst on radio and TV
2 If you are gifted in writing you can also do same thing via newspaper and socio media platform.
3 If you have a good leadership skill you'l do well as a public administrator. Get certification in that field.
4 You love the classroom and books? Read more and get back to classroom to lecture.
5 If you wanna practice, then venture into politics.
Almighty be with you
Re: What Can I Do As A Political Science Student by Nobody: 10:56pm On Feb 25, 2016
akallalone:
You sound like an innocent young chap who got admitted into uni to study pol sci maybe because of jam jam jamb, because if truly you chose to study pol sci, by now you know exactly ur next move.
1 If you have oratory skill, you can start by being a political analyst on radio and TV
2 If you are gifted in writing you can also do same thing via newspaper and socio media platform.
3 If you have a good leadership skill you'l do well as a public administrator. Get certification in that field.
4 You love the classroom and books? Read more and get back to classroom to lecture.
5 If you wanna practice, then venture into politics.
Almighty be with you
i like dis ur reply like mad,it really help,kudos!
Re: What Can I Do As A Political Science Student by firstking01(m): 2:57pm On Feb 26, 2016
Hmmm, i dunno what else to say...but i 'll repeat this, the best way to succeed in life is to always be self inspired and motivated...

You are asking if you can succeed as a political scientist?, so, if we say no that you won't succeed as a political scientist, are you gonna defer your admission?...

So, people now determine weather you'd succeed in life?...

I won't advice you cos you do not deserve it judging from this mentality you are walking around withundecided

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Is It Proper To Pay Tax On Part Time Jobs ? / Statisticians And Operations Research Analysts In Nigeria / My Course 44 Experience In Nda 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.