Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,605 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Container Falls In VI, Lagos Today (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Container Falls In VI, Lagos Today (Photos) (32382 Views)

Victoria Island Garden City Flooded After Hours Of Rainfall In Lagos Today (Pics / EFCC Recovers N250Million Cash From Balogun Market, Lagos Today (Pics) / Photos Of Tinubu Addressing Protesters In Lagos Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Container Falls In VI, Lagos Today (Photos) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Oct 30, 2015
lastpage:

I agree with you 100%!
I am an APC backer and l have always have these reservations about Ambode ... its only that we were forced to chose between a recalcitrant Jimi Agbaje and his PDP grin (even if you put up a Goat against him, l still wont vote for him due to his antecedents and certain irrational pronounciations) ...
... and a totally demotivated Ambode.

The blame lies squarely on the foot of Jagaban because he was the one who insisted on Ambode being the APC candidate.
If care is not taken, l think APC may lose Lagos to a rival party.... if things continue this way.
It is left for Jagaban to call his "Boy" to order otherwise, he would have himself to blame.
All Ambode does nowadays is to frequent Night Clubs like that is what we elected him for.

I guess the PDP supporters will be making jest of us now "Did we not tell you"? tongue
But we know they have a not so "Hidden Agenda" ... so it was a choice between "The Devil and the Deep Sea"
Well, we just have to leave with it for the next four years.
undecided undecided

The way everyone disregard this Ambode makes me think he is a weakling!
From Area Boys, to trailer/Container drivers, the Police and even Civil Servants.

How many people does this Containers have to kill in Lagos before the Police sit-up and enforce the LAW?

Lastpage!

NB: Below is Ojuelegba's own, a few weeks back
Bros my point exactly!
I'm a nigerian
I don't support political parties.
I wish d kingmakers chose someone better than fashola
Re: Container Falls In VI, Lagos Today (Photos) by lastpage: 8:04pm On Oct 30, 2015
Holuwakemmy16:
Thought d gov v warned them not to be carry container during d day,how come this?

It is the job of the Police to ENFORCE laws made by the Executive arm of Government.

The Commissioner of Police in Lagos State needs to be summoned to answer why his men are "looking the other way".

Lastpage!
Re: Container Falls In VI, Lagos Today (Photos) by lastpage: 8:10pm On Oct 30, 2015
commitcrime:

Bros my point exactly!
I'm a nigerian
I don't support political parties.
I wish d kingmakers chose someone better than fashola

Tinubu was/is respected for some things he did in Lagos and how he nurtured APC as a formidable opposition (from the days when OBJ was starving Lagos of their statutory allocations, e.t.c) and then forge-on in positioning it as the ruling Party.
He definitely has his "down sides" ... excessive GREED being one of them

But if he takes the support of Lagosians for granted, it will do him like Film!

Lagosians are very sophisticated and would as much as turn against him as they stood behind him.

One of the reasons l and a lot of people l know voted APC/Ambode is because we were expecting that anyone replacing Fashola will have seen the "standard" set by Fashola and should normally try to surpass that standard!..

AMBODE's mediocrity will be the downfall of APC in Lagos!
APC party leaders should step-in now before all their efforts end in vain.
This "chubby-cheek", "Daddy's Boy" is wasting our time!

A word is enough for the wise! undecided

Lastpage!
Re: Container Falls In VI, Lagos Today (Photos) by francotunsco: 8:12pm On Oct 30, 2015
tellwisdom:

Who's Ambode...The driver?? sad
Na the conductor. Ode

1 Like

Re: Container Falls In VI, Lagos Today (Photos) by xtervaganza(m): 8:15pm On Oct 30, 2015
commitcrime:
Whenever I complain about Ambode.
People tell me it is too early.
Ambode doesn't deserve to govern lagos state
Government's job is safety and security of lives and property
It is sad.
Ambode has failed us.
He can't enforce lagos state laws

Yaay!
FTC. Is a lie
Nairaland ftc no easy ooo
sometimes I wonder if there are people living without brain

Is this the 1st time this will happen?

Tell me if it has never happened b4 in your hometown

Leave Lagos for Lagosians and return to your bushy village
Re: Container Falls In VI, Lagos Today (Photos) by salawustyles(m): 8:16pm On Oct 30, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Haba, this is insensitive sir
owkay i hear u
Re: Container Falls In VI, Lagos Today (Photos) by tomioro(m): 8:20pm On Oct 30, 2015
What is the offence of Ambode in this? Even if you cannot manage your home in lagos now it is Ambode. Pls leave my Gov out of this and let all drivers in Lagos behave themselves
Re: Container Falls In VI, Lagos Today (Photos) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 30, 2015
xtervaganza:
sometimes I wonder if there are people living without brain

Is this the 1st time this will happen?

Tell me if it has never happened b4 in your hometown

Leave Lagos for Lagosians and return to your bushy village

Go back to the mental facility and complete ur treatment

1 Like

Re: Container Falls In VI, Lagos Today (Photos) by ndcide(m): 8:22pm On Oct 30, 2015
lastpage:

This post is about LAGOS... yet you go on a "tangential rant" about Buhari?
Is Buhari the CEO of Lagos State?

You are just using this as an excuse to get at Buhari.

That you did not vote for Ambode exposes your Hypocrisy, as a conformed SaTANoid! undecided undecided

Stick to the point!
I

Lastpage!

Shot up

My points are very valid.

-Human reactions are not straight forward, it's usually due to a combination of events and sentiments.

-the initial post was one of sentiments, I could see it hence I addressed it. FACT.
-you can not measure buhari and ambode on absolutely different yardstick. That's stupid sychophancy.
- ambode's campaign was on the need to rescue Nigeria and form a synergy with the federal government. This issue is one of such. BUT it is obvious that there's little he can do with the the federal government especially regarding fright movement from the port. But the federal government is asleep at the moment, Snoring and grounded. Yet those who can't decipher this, will call ambode. That's stupidity.

Finally, I'm not hypocritical I don't pretend or hide not supporting APC both in Lagos and Abuja.

1 Like

Re: Container Falls In VI, Lagos Today (Photos) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Oct 30, 2015
lastpage:

Tinubu was/is respected for some things he did in Lagos and how he nurtured APC as a formidable opposition (from the days when OBJ was starving Lagos of their statutory allocations, e.t.c) and then forge-on in positioning it as the ruling Party.
He definitely has his "down sides" ... excessive GREED being one of them

But if he takes the support of Lagosians for granted, it will do him like Film!

Lagosians are very sophisticated and would as much as turn against him as they stood behind him.

One of the reasons l and a lot of people l know voted APC/Ambode is because we were expecting that anyone replacing Fashola will have seen the "standard" set by Fashola and should normally try to surpass that standard!..

AMBODE's mediocrity will be the downfall of APC in Lagos!
APC party leaders should step-in now before all their efforts end in vain.
This "chubby-cheek", "Daddy's Boy" is wasting our time!

A word is enough for the wise! undecided

Lastpage!
1 million likes for u

1 Like

Re: Container Falls In VI, Lagos Today (Photos) by lastpage: 8:33pm On Oct 30, 2015
ndcide:

Shot Shut up

My points are very valid.

-Human reactions are not straight forward, it's usually due to a combination of events and sentiments.

Now l understand l am dealing with a drunk (event) im.becile without Brains (sentiments)! grin grin grin

Carry-Go joor! undecided

Lastpage!

Re: Container Falls In VI, Lagos Today (Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 8:35pm On Oct 30, 2015
i still dont understand...how do you bring a containner to fall on its side?? ..you must be a very miserable driver to achieve this....its time the goverment start canceling driver-licensies.......
Re: Container Falls In VI, Lagos Today (Photos) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 30, 2015
not again!!!
Re: Container Falls In VI, Lagos Today (Photos) by gustav25: 8:45pm On Oct 30, 2015
Somewhere ,someplace an Igbo man just suffered from cardiac arrest
Re: Container Falls In VI, Lagos Today (Photos) by ignis: 8:52pm On Oct 30, 2015
tellwisdom:

No, the conductor.
Re: Container Falls In VI, Lagos Today (Photos) by optimusprime2(m): 8:58pm On Oct 30, 2015
Alexebo:
somebody ban me plz
You know what to do if you need a ban...
Re: Container Falls In VI, Lagos Today (Photos) by bayonekind(m): 9:04pm On Oct 30, 2015
tellwisdom:

YES THE DRIVER IS AMBODE AND THE TRAILER OWNER IS TINUBU ... THE ROAD OWNER IS OSINBAJO .... BUHARI SHOULD BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS .................................

WHY EVERY INCIDENT IS AMBODE .....U WILL SOON ASK AMBODE TO JOIN ROAD SAFETY SO THAT HE CAN WORK WELL ....
Re: Container Falls In VI, Lagos Today (Photos) by edwife(f): 9:08pm On Oct 30, 2015
Firefire:
Everything just dey fall since May 29th angry

Containers are falling

Houses falling

Naira falling

Economy falling

Purchasing Power falling

Power Generation, also falling and dropping all join.

What type of government is this sef ? angry

A falling government... grin

1 Like

Re: Container Falls In VI, Lagos Today (Photos) by fortune1968: 9:10pm On Oct 30, 2015
tellwisdom:

no d conductor !
Re: Container Falls In VI, Lagos Today (Photos) by pacific4me: 10:02pm On Oct 30, 2015
Firefire:
Everything just dey fall since May 29th angry

Containers are falling

Houses falling

Naira falling

Economy falling

Purchasing Power falling

Power Generation, also falling and dropping all join.

What type of government is this sef ? angry

Me sef dey fall for dis faultings

1 Like

Re: Container Falls In VI, Lagos Today (Photos) by Melahou(m): 10:11pm On Oct 30, 2015
tellwisdom:

No...he's the motor boy
Re: Container Falls In VI, Lagos Today (Photos) by simdam500(m): 11:32pm On Oct 30, 2015
tellwisdom:

Sarcasm!

But how can you blame Ambode truly? Is he a last man that stands on road or the motor boy that should help the driver in looking out for their turning direction
Re: Container Falls In VI, Lagos Today (Photos) by DedeNkem: 11:59pm On Oct 30, 2015
Over-speeding at a corner. What an id*iot!
Re: Container Falls In VI, Lagos Today (Photos) by emeka2847: 5:57am On Oct 31, 2015
[size=28pt]Ambo o Ambo! [/size]
Re: Container Falls In VI, Lagos Today (Photos) by fareed69(m): 6:40am On Oct 31, 2015
Mc4larin:
Where is Ambode the house boy?

Most Senseless Comment So far.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uncertainty As IGP Adamu Retires On Monday / Keyamo Reacts To Reports Of APC Buying Votes In Ekiti / Another Election Postponement Would Be A Coup - Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.