Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,565 members, 7,820,039 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

If Bible Is Money, Will Pastors Be Sharing It To Their Congragations ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Bible Is Money, Will Pastors Be Sharing It To Their Congragations ? (629 Views)

Should Pastors Be Collecting Money From Members Before Praying For Them?. / Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? / Should Pastors Be Paid For Performing Miracles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Bible Is Money, Will Pastors Be Sharing It To Their Congragations ? by banom(m): 6:08pm On May 08, 2009
I am just curious, i see the way this pastors talk about coming to share the word of God with them in their churches and i started wondering if there is something so special in going to worship in their churches,
they talk about it as if if you dont come you are missing so much,

I just want to ask, If bible (the word of God) is Money, will pastors be sharing it  every sunday to their congregation ?.
Re: If Bible Is Money, Will Pastors Be Sharing It To Their Congragations ? by tpiah: 7:13pm On May 08, 2009
lol.

some will, some wont.
Re: If Bible Is Money, Will Pastors Be Sharing It To Their Congragations ? by tudor(m): 9:39pm On May 09, 2009
They'll surely keep it for themselves,they'll use genesis to buy jets, songs of solomon to marry new wives,joshua to purchase expensive suits and maybe psalms to build mansions
Re: If Bible Is Money, Will Pastors Be Sharing It To Their Congragations ? by banom(m): 11:24pm On May 09, 2009
banom:

I am just curious, i see the way this pastors talk about coming to share the word of God with them in their churches and i started wondering if there is something so special in going to worship in their churches,
they talk about it as if if you dont come you are missing so much,

I just want to ask, If bible (the word of God) is Money, will pastors be sharing it every sunday to their congregation ?.

you are very funny. are you saying that there will not be sermons ?

(1) (Reply)

Help! Robbers Now Target Churches For Operations / Prayer Of The Day / Daily Reading Scripture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.