Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,958 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Taxi Men! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Taxi Men! (1879 Views)

My Encounter With A Samaritan Taxi Man / My Experience In A 419 Taxi / Have You Seen The Pod Taxi? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Taxi Men! by Nobody: 6:22pm On May 08, 2009
See me see trouble.I'm in a taxi on my way home in dis freaking trafic n dis dirty taxi man won't stop looking at me,not like ny part of my body is exposed just jeans and tshirt ,at first I tot he was luking at sumtin else cuz I noticed he was constantly luking at his mirror,then I turned but realised it was nothing,he couldn't get enough he had to turn and look,then I asked y he was looking at me he I was fine that y he was looking,I told him I wasn't comfortable with it n he should stop d rubbish,d man started shouting,nw we he is still ranting,what sort of nonsense is this?
Re: Taxi Men! by Secretz(f): 6:24pm On May 08, 2009
lmao

arrant nonsense!! grin
Re: Taxi Men! by Nobody: 6:25pm On May 08, 2009
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahha

jackie, allow the man look na. as long as he doesnt touch you then you are cool.
abeg, make sure you get off at a public place. you cant trust all these men
Re: Taxi Men! by yme1(f): 6:25pm On May 08, 2009
dirty taxi men need love too from clean and sweet babes--------------- undecided

so if they cant get that, the least you will have to do for them is to let them look but not touch wink cheesy grin
Re: Taxi Men! by dae(f): 6:26pm On May 08, 2009
hahaoahahoaoaohahaah --- Girl, u so hot that even taxi man cant get enough of you!! dang! well, they need some TLC and sugar too, so let him feed his eyes --- his "ranting" spoiled the show sha, like, wat tha hell, LOL --- next time, dont look dia eye, those agbaya men can put "tiro" in their eye as love potion or other evil deeds, LOL
Re: Taxi Men! by bluespice(f): 6:28pm On May 08, 2009
lol can u see other free taxis available?

bera leave his pangolo for him oh
awon onijibiti he wants to stare at u n when u declare discomfort, he picks offence be careful sha he'll want to increase the fare
Re: Taxi Men! by Igwe9(m): 6:31pm On May 08, 2009
How are we sure the man was actually looking at her? cheesy I know say some peeps get 4'0clock eye, they always fall victim of false accusations. undecided is a pity his own case might be the same. sad
Re: Taxi Men! by banom(m): 6:34pm On May 08, 2009
@poster dont call someone dirty taxi man, that is rude and foolishness on your path, he simply admired your beauty which is normal and natural , You nver can tell, a taxi driver today can become someone unreachable for you 2morrow, Former Governor Sam Egwu of Ebonyi state once drove taxi, his wife once sold ice fish, i
f Gov Egwu looks at you today, will you be happy or sad ?
Re: Taxi Men! by Nobody: 6:34pm On May 08, 2009
Lol!just got off nw n if u see d way I flung d money at him,was so scared,tot he was goin to run after me n beat d my swagger out of me(but who can)dirty prick!
Re: Taxi Men! by bluespice(f): 6:35pm On May 08, 2009
lol but wat if he actually was?
i mean she did say she made a concious effort to find out if he was actaully looking at her
n he did confess he was looking at her
Re: Taxi Men! by dae(f): 6:37pm On May 08, 2009
Igwe.:

How are we sure the man was actually looking at her? cheesy I know say some peeps get 4'0clock eye, they always fall victim of false accusations. undecided is a pity his own case might be the same. sad
Oh hahahahahahahahahah -----IGWE you tooo mushh --- 4oclock eye, hahahahahahah
Re: Taxi Men! by Igwe9(m): 6:39pm On May 08, 2009
bluespice:

lol but wat if he actually was?
i mean she did say she made a concious effort to find out if he was actaully looking at her
n he did confess he was looking at her
Yeah,they never tell you say good thing and eyes get bond. grin is a pity Taxi man does not deserve better thing.aww! E go better sad
Re: Taxi Men! by Secretz(f): 6:42pm On May 08, 2009
Igwe.:

lmao grin
Re: Taxi Men! by Nobody: 6:44pm On May 08, 2009
@banom or wot eva,I don't nid u to tellme hw rude I was n sure don't nid ur silly coment
Re: Taxi Men! by Nobody: 6:59pm On May 08, 2009
. . .ha ha ha ha ha grin grin grin grin he he he he grin grin grin ho ho ho ho grin grin grin
. . .ha ha ha ha ha grin grin grin grin he he he he grin grin grin ho ho ho ho grin grin grin

Nairaland smiley !!!enuf said
Re: Taxi Men! by Nobody: 7:01pm On May 08, 2009
N I will say it again,he is a dirty taxi man n a foolish man,wen I was politely telling him that I was comfortable wit it he decided to display n show me that he was an illitrate.fools!
Re: Taxi Men! by Nobody: 7:02pm On May 08, 2009
/\
i
i
grin
Ol girl, u must fine no be small o
Re: Taxi Men! by jalether(m): 7:06pm On May 08, 2009
yer i agree with banom, you shoudnt be using such words to describe a human being

its not like you are a flawless damsell yourself.
Re: Taxi Men! by Nobody: 7:10pm On May 08, 2009
Supreme court of justice,y don't d two of u throw stones at me,NL saints,mchewwwwwwwww
Re: Taxi Men! by tpiah: 7:11pm On May 08, 2009
lol
Re: Taxi Men! by Pataki: 7:18pm On May 08, 2009
What a nice way to advertise yourself, that you are fine.
Re: Taxi Men! by landwin: 7:21pm On May 08, 2009
It's a nonsense coming straight from London grin
Re: Taxi Men! by Nobody: 7:24pm On May 08, 2009
Raw beef!
Re: Taxi Men! by whitelexi(m): 7:34pm On May 08, 2009
I think the poster is quite silly and lacks basic respect. There is a saying that goes like this: Na condition make crayfish bend. I once met a bike man who had a masters degree, i only asked him cos his english was far too advanced for that job. Many people have to do different things to survive, if u have relatives in Europe and the Americas, perhaps u should ask them what their first jobs were.

A job is a job! if he was not there to taxi u to your destination it would be a different case. If he looks at u - u look back!
Re: Taxi Men! by debosky(m): 7:40pm On May 08, 2009
lexi that's harsh - what did she do wrong?

She said she isn't comfortable with his looking - is that not something she is entitled to? After all she requested for transportation not for lecherous stares/gazes. I think the reference 'dirty' has more to do with the way he was eyeing her up rather than denigrating him.

What self respecting taxi man would start screaming at a customer because she said she was uncomfortable with the stare

The man was out of line - she said stop and he should have. Anything beyond that was self inflicted.
Re: Taxi Men! by Nobody: 7:40pm On May 08, 2009
Hmmmm,
Re: Taxi Men! by Nobody: 7:49pm On May 08, 2009
this was meant to be taken lightly but i think threadstarter is acting like a lil bitch now.
Re: Taxi Men! by Nobody: 8:02pm On May 08, 2009
Uh oh
Re: Taxi Men! by MasterUgwe(m): 8:09pm On May 08, 2009
How you see am , if you no look am? i beg u both were looking at eachother
Re: Taxi Men! by whitelexi(m): 8:09pm On May 08, 2009
debosky:

lexi that's harsh - what did she do wrong?

She said she isn't comfortable with his looking - is that not something she is entitled to? After all she requested for transportation not for lecherous stares/gazes. I think the reference 'dirty' has more to do with the way he was eyeing her up rather than denigrating him.

What self respecting taxi man would start screaming at a customer because she said she was uncomfortable with the stare

The man was out of line - she said stop and he should have. Anything beyond that was self inflicted.

Him staring at her may not be right, but certainly doesnt make him a dirty taxi driver. . .  and no, i dont think she refered to him as dirty because of his constant staring, it did come across with a lot of negativity in it. If he was staring so much, how did she see him? Abeg, the poster can advertise herself via this medium [even with no proof] but she shouldn't think we're all stupid enough to buy that story. Everybody gets into a taxi, plus the ones finer than her tongue
Re: Taxi Men! by platinumnk(f): 8:10pm On May 08, 2009
taxi man had a 6 in waitng for ya in the front seat
Re: Taxi Men! by nethacker(m): 8:21pm On May 08, 2009
MasterUgwe:

How you see am , if you no look am? i beg u both were looking at eachother
abi?
Y u dey complain sef, some pple dey wey bike rider nvr call talk less of taxi driver . grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This Real, Or Just A Sophisticated Scam? / NMAT Award..judges Discussion Thread. / Otunba Akin Alabi Just Won Primary Election For Federal House Of Reps, Egbeda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.