Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,905 members, 7,817,682 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Omawunmi Vows To Slap Anybody That Talks Anyhow To Her Online - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omawunmi Vows To Slap Anybody That Talks Anyhow To Her Online (20651 Views)

Ene Miltex: "I Can't Date A Man Who Talks Anyhow" / Omawunmi Akinnifesi's Engagement Was An April Fools Prank / Sean Tizzle In Trouble For Saying Omawunmi's Hello Better Than Adele's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omawunmi Vows To Slap Anybody That Talks Anyhow To Her Online by dotna(m): 8:51am On Oct 31, 2015
If e pain am. Na e-slap u go collect
Re: Omawunmi Vows To Slap Anybody That Talks Anyhow To Her Online by witorwitoutyou(m): 8:52am On Oct 31, 2015
Wa gba eti mi wo

Ma gun gbogbo Idi e ni

1 Like

Re: Omawunmi Vows To Slap Anybody That Talks Anyhow To Her Online by luckyman1010(m): 8:52am On Oct 31, 2015
Slap? She is out of senses,ok how many people you want to slap? Try me u will never lay that your hand on better thing in your live again, fame miss road. I beg make I dance Shoki small.
Re: Omawunmi Vows To Slap Anybody That Talks Anyhow To Her Online by pobosky20(m): 8:52am On Oct 31, 2015
Just imagine what so called Nigerian celebs are saying on social media...

Re: Omawunmi Vows To Slap Anybody That Talks Anyhow To Her Online by mazeltov(m): 8:52am On Oct 31, 2015
e-slap
Re: Omawunmi Vows To Slap Anybody That Talks Anyhow To Her Online by harry509: 8:53am On Oct 31, 2015
Blackberrybabes:
https://instagram.com/omawonder/

Vivacious musician, Omawumi, has really proven that she's 'wafi'. Today, she shared a post on instagram warning anybody that want to start "anyhow talk" with her on social media that she has no chill for that kind of "quarrel wey no dey sweet". According to her, she prefers face-to-face so that a slap would just end all the nonsense; Warri-style!

CC: Lasticlala

Guys, be careful...the Warri babe has spoken.

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2015/10/my-own-na-face-to-face-so-if-anyhow.html

second! and am sincerely behind u omawuda's. cheesy
Re: Omawunmi Vows To Slap Anybody That Talks Anyhow To Her Online by Akwasi(m): 8:55am On Oct 31, 2015
Hahaha.

Joke cheesy
Re: Omawunmi Vows To Slap Anybody That Talks Anyhow To Her Online by asapnate(m): 8:56am On Oct 31, 2015
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] which hand she wan take slap person abi she no dey fear face.......................... cool
Re: Omawunmi Vows To Slap Anybody That Talks Anyhow To Her Online by gloriousangel7: 8:56am On Oct 31, 2015
hmmm don't be too serious it not good for you.

my role model is on air TVC Princess Fach
Re: Omawunmi Vows To Slap Anybody That Talks Anyhow To Her Online by Franzinni: 8:57am On Oct 31, 2015
See promo concept Kai Nigerians are creative
Re: Omawunmi Vows To Slap Anybody That Talks Anyhow To Her Online by Baddestmudafuka: 8:59am On Oct 31, 2015
Blackberrybabes:
https://instagram.com/omawonder/

Vivacious musician, Omawumi, has really proven that she's 'wafi'. Today, she shared a post on instagram warning anybody that want to start "anyhow talk" with her on social media that she has no chill for that kind of "quarrel wey no dey sweet". According to her, she prefers face-to-face so that a slap would just end all the nonsense; Warri-style!

CC: Lasticlala

Guys, be careful...the Warri babe has spoken.

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2015/10/my-own-na-face-to-face-so-if-anyhow.html

Abeg make dat fu©king Instagram quick create a fu©king slap button before this fu©king b!tch go give her fu©king self a fu©king heart attack over nothing! Na only fu©king pus.sy dem get, no fu©king brain. Yeye! undecided
Re: Omawunmi Vows To Slap Anybody That Talks Anyhow To Her Online by luvola(m): 9:03am On Oct 31, 2015
phlamesG:
Chai if peeps could slap people through the phone ehn!
I'm sure some of this jobless and uncouth nairalanders go done chop am sad and I said 'some'

Which job yah papa get ?
Re: Omawunmi Vows To Slap Anybody That Talks Anyhow To Her Online by LilSmith55(m): 9:09am On Oct 31, 2015
She don dey Craze be dat na... Wham! Wham!! Wham!!! Yeeeeee, I don get three slap nw ooo, no dey Talk anyhow to dat Girl oooo, She be Winch

1 Like

Re: Omawunmi Vows To Slap Anybody That Talks Anyhow To Her Online by adedayourt(m): 9:11am On Oct 31, 2015
#ranting
Re: Omawunmi Vows To Slap Anybody That Talks Anyhow To Her Online by austinbrown: 9:12am On Oct 31, 2015
She no well
Re: Omawunmi Vows To Slap Anybody That Talks Anyhow To Her Online by femi4: 9:18am On Oct 31, 2015
How I which E slap exist, I for don slap these people tey tey

Aminat508
Omotaryor
IlekeHD
Safarigirl
Re: Omawunmi Vows To Slap Anybody That Talks Anyhow To Her Online by gentlesinna(m): 9:20am On Oct 31, 2015
She dey craze for head.e b like say dat small money Wey she get don dey shark her abi.make she tell me wer she dey or point out a venue Wey any interested parson fit come collect d slap make I go beat sence comot for her head.make thunder Wey don finish press up fire her.
Re: Omawunmi Vows To Slap Anybody That Talks Anyhow To Her Online by Nicepoker(m): 9:22am On Oct 31, 2015
Normal South West rant.
Re: Omawunmi Vows To Slap Anybody That Talks Anyhow To Her Online by Nobody: 9:24am On Oct 31, 2015
faith551:
Looks like all her followers are cool headed, for her to utter such shit and get away with it, she get luck say I no dey follow her I for make her life on IG miserable, what sort of talk is that. You are a celeb and you are in a public setting, everybody is entitled to freedom of speech if you dnt like that then deactivate the bleeping account, stand on the street all day and look for a person that will talk to you anyhow.
Most of this yeye celebrities think they are the only rich and influential ppl in the country, I could be bigger than her and still follow her, maybe because I like her music, and with her wowo face she still get mind to utter such bullshit. Small wiz-kid come even start him own the other day smh.

No go find job, na people life you wan make miserable. I smh for ur life.

1 Like

Re: Omawunmi Vows To Slap Anybody That Talks Anyhow To Her Online by PreshyG(f): 9:26am On Oct 31, 2015
My kind!
Re: Omawunmi Vows To Slap Anybody That Talks Anyhow To Her Online by Aminat508(f): 9:26am On Oct 31, 2015
femi4:
How I which E slap exist, I for don slap these people tey tey

Aminat508
Omotaryor
IlekeHD
Safarigirl
Femi4

1 Like

Re: Omawunmi Vows To Slap Anybody That Talks Anyhow To Her Online by ignis: 9:27am On Oct 31, 2015
This is serious.
Re: Omawunmi Vows To Slap Anybody That Talks Anyhow To Her Online by AreaFada2: 9:28am On Oct 31, 2015
A supposed celebrity announces/advertising her violent disposition on social media.

How endearing.

So anytime your hubby or baby daddy talks to you anyhow, you will "domestic abuse" him.

What a role model. Kwantinew. grin

1 Like

Re: Omawunmi Vows To Slap Anybody That Talks Anyhow To Her Online by lewisacid(m): 9:29am On Oct 31, 2015
Attention seekers..
Re: Omawunmi Vows To Slap Anybody That Talks Anyhow To Her Online by love2nicee: 9:38am On Oct 31, 2015
Warri babe nor dey carry last

sabi9jablog.com observer
Re: Omawunmi Vows To Slap Anybody That Talks Anyhow To Her Online by florence15(f): 9:47am On Oct 31, 2015
Lol..
Re: Omawunmi Vows To Slap Anybody That Talks Anyhow To Her Online by Eureka123(f): 10:00am On Oct 31, 2015
faith551:
Looks like all her followers are cool headed, for her to utter such shit and get away with it, she get luck say I no dey follow her I for make her life on IG miserable, what sort of talk is that. You are a celeb and you are in a public setting, everybody is entitled to freedom of speech if you dnt like that then deactivate the bleeping account, stand on the street all day and look for a person that will talk to you anyhow.
Most of this yeye celebrities think they are the only rich and influential ppl in the country, I could be bigger than her and still follow her, maybe because I like her music, and with her wowo face she still get mind to utter such bullshit. Small wiz-kid come even start him own the other day smh.

There's constructive criticism and there's outright insults. These celebs are human beings with feelings too. They have natural outbursts from time to time, like the rest of us. Some of you who hide behind a device to rant insults, will never successfully do that face to face.

I may not be a "celeb" yet, but same principle applies to me. Abuse me unnecessarily all you want behind the protection of your screen, then take a leap of courage by trying the same when you meet me in person. What comes to such person, is never to be expected.

And No, there are ways to properly put persons in their places, than abusive words or slaps. Let's try to do to others what we want done to us. smiley
Re: Omawunmi Vows To Slap Anybody That Talks Anyhow To Her Online by jamace(m): 10:12am On Oct 31, 2015
The button of her keyboard/keypad go break bi dat naa. grin grin
Re: Omawunmi Vows To Slap Anybody That Talks Anyhow To Her Online by faith551(m): 10:21am On Oct 31, 2015
Eureka123:

There's constructive criticism and there's outright insults. These celebs are human beings with feelings too. They have natural outbursts from time to time, like the rest of us. Some of you who hide behind a device to rant insults, will never successfully do that face to face.

I may not be a "celeb" yet, but same principle applies to me. Abuse me unnecessarily all you want behind the protection of your screen, then take a leap of courage by trying the same when you meet me in person. What comes to such person, is never to be expected.

And No, there are ways to properly put persons in their places, than abusive words or slaps. Let's try to do to others what we want done to us. smiley

Publicly saying you'll slap any body who insults u on social media is just childish, celebrities should have special assistant who checks all their online transactions and activities, there are things a matured person should ignore, do you know if you meet the exact person conversing with you online if you will be able to raise a hand on the person, just like you saying you are if thesame point of view, I swear if you see me for raid you no go even get mind look me for face talk less if to raise hand.
So if an ajegule motor pack thug insults her she will slap the guy, Hmmmm, make I hear say Dem no fly am abroad for medical treatment.
Ones in a while u have to be a bigger person and ignore bullshit, that's one of the main reason that makes me respect and fear my dad most.
Re: Omawunmi Vows To Slap Anybody That Talks Anyhow To Her Online by Scholarnwadimma(f): 10:22am On Oct 31, 2015
If u slap am,e go slap u bak
Re: Omawunmi Vows To Slap Anybody That Talks Anyhow To Her Online by Fynestboi: 10:24am On Oct 31, 2015
debolly:
Oluwa mi ero oooooooo!!!

Your signature got me laughing out loud... smiley grin

Will you be my orente. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Okoye And Samuel Eto'o Look Dapper In New Photoshoot / Regina Daniels, Others Speak At Human Trafficking Event (Photos) / D’banj Changes Name To Daniel Anderson In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.