Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,657 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:36 PM

Teach Me How To Make A Website Using Notepad - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Teach Me How To Make A Website Using Notepad (6583 Views)

Create A Full Website Using Your Mobile Phone / Pspad Vs Notepad++ / How To Design A Professional Website Using Dreamweaver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teach Me How To Make A Website Using Notepad by fadinus(m): 6:45pm On May 08, 2009
Pls can u tutor me on how to make a website using note pad
Re: Teach Me How To Make A Website Using Notepad by simonedre: 12:17pm On May 09, 2009
hey young new buzz
wanna to know how to create website using notepad
thats not an issue. but what will be the issue will be ,
do u have the time and patience to complete it , when you get started?
your response will make me decide whether to delve into it with you or not

However for easy web designing skills or works you could do better sites with html editors like
dreamweaver and frontpage or share point .faster than using html .
Want ya reply son

simone
Re: Teach Me How To Make A Website Using Notepad by lalaboi(m): 12:20pm On May 09, 2009
yeh. . .i currently use norepad and tutor myself. . . . it'll be good if we have a guru in the house to help . . .

you can make a start by visiting

http://www.w3schools.com/html/default.asp

and teach yourself some basic wink
Re: Teach Me How To Make A Website Using Notepad by aje49ja(m): 3:24pm On May 09, 2009
if only u will be patience and learn , if intrested email me ajesity@yahoo.com
Re: Teach Me How To Make A Website Using Notepad by umeandworl(m): 5:08pm On May 28, 2009
Try to learn html by studying the codes and finding out what each code (tags) do. I think that is a good way to start.
Re: Teach Me How To Make A Website Using Notepad by Coretalk(m): 2:26pm On Jun 05, 2009
y use notepad? i think u r adding to d pain of programming, , an html editor will surely be beneficial or even notepad++.
these tools will help u identify syntax errors and so on
Re: Teach Me How To Make A Website Using Notepad by BigStar1(m): 3:17pm On Jun 05, 2009
that's hmtl man, visit www.w3schools.com to learn it tire
Re: Teach Me How To Make A Website Using Notepad by DrLorenz1(m): 7:37pm On Jun 05, 2009
@poster
seems like you're just learning about web design for the first time. you start designing website with notepad, when you get to dreamweaver, u go don old grin. Anyway if you have the time to waste no problem.
Re: Teach Me How To Make A Website Using Notepad by quadrillio(m): 10:32am On Jun 08, 2009
If it's learning then I strongly suggest you start with HTML + Notepad, it will eventually help you on the long run (when u decide to learn web Development)

But if u really need to complete a project then u can use any of Dreamweaver or Frontpage

in case u need a book on HTML drop me a mail on quadri20_wale @ yahoo.com (it's free oooo)
Re: Teach Me How To Make A Website Using Notepad by mavtrevor(m): 1:47pm On Jun 09, 2009
That'll be like filling the ocean with spoon.
Re: Teach Me How To Make A Website Using Notepad by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jun 10, 2009
Otherwise just visit my thread on NL: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-213936.0.html
you will see what others that have used it have to say
Re: Teach Me How To Make A Website Using Notepad by fadinus(m): 12:50pm On Jun 26, 2009
Simeone, i am interested, bt i need to start using notepad.
Re: Teach Me How To Make A Website Using Notepad by Nobody: 11:48am On Jun 27, 2009
Learning HTML is good. But it's not as good as using programs like Dreamweaver. There're some things that'll never get done using HTML.
Re: Teach Me How To Make A Website Using Notepad by Nobody: 8:17am On Jun 28, 2009
mactao:

Learning HTML is good. But it's not as good as using programs like Dreamweaver. There're some things that'll never get done using HTML.
Exactly, writing DHTML with notepad++ / php designer 2009 is also better. That is what i did on www.mybusinesspals.com - still under
development, but u can of course check it out, and dont forget my popular thread -
Dynamic Web Design Tutorials Ft Javascript,Ajax,DOM,PHP,MySQL,
You may find some of your answers concerning coding web pages there - that is what i specialize at.
Re: Teach Me How To Make A Website Using Notepad by alofe: 5:39pm On Aug 09, 2013
new buzz the best advise u would ever get is the one am about to give u now coz i was in ur situation sumtyms ago.best is starting with notepad++, u can download it via google and forget the dreamweaver tin for now cos it wont help for a beginner buf u can delve to dat later and about finging sum1 i say learn it urself u cant get a lot of books online but wen u encourter problems dat u tink is delaying ur progress and not problem dat would improve u then u can come online and ask proffesionals though i cant say am one my self but am pretty good with xhtml css and javascript.And here is a book that helped me as a beginner xhtml,css and java script by wrox and learning javascript you can look that up on google.for more info get me on eniolasadiq@ gmail.com or 08161608442

(1) (Reply)

My Blog May Have Been Banned By Google. Please Advise / Quickteller.com Does Not Work, Any Working Option ???? / Between Blogger And Wordpress, Which Is Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.