Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,155 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:54 PM

What Will Be Your Reaction To His? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Will Be Your Reaction To His? (1186 Views)

Dad’s Incredible Reaction To News 14-year-old Son Is Not His / Nigerian Mum’s Reaction To Son’s Dreadlocks (Photos) / A Mother's Reaction To Her Daughter's Post About Rape On Snapchat (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will Be Your Reaction To His? by ijeshaboy: 9:31pm On Oct 30, 2015
My baby mama went to visit my parent for about 2month now, my dad who doesnt pass bad comment about people just told me on phone during our conversation that my is wife is too dirty but my mum is trying her best to correct her, my fear is that do u think she will make a good wife because we never stay together since the baby issue happened. Thanks
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction To His? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 30, 2015
Do you mind telling me how you managed to have a baby with someone without noticing that they are not so clean?

2 Likes

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction To His? by bronzegoddess(f): 10:09pm On Oct 30, 2015
Soooo...we should donate omo and hypo? Or what exactly
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction To His? by yomi007k(m): 10:12pm On Oct 30, 2015
U must be a dirty dude urself 4 u not to notice.

PERFECT MATCH

2 Likes

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction To His? by gidjah(m): 10:33pm On Oct 30, 2015
You should ha've noticed that na!.so what do you think, You gonna start teaching her as soon as she steps in, let them know that .why should you defile another man's child without following due process bros?
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction To His? by eleko1: 10:34pm On Oct 30, 2015
Try and help/talk to her about her hygiene not coming here to wash ur dirty linen online.All will be well
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction To His? by timilehing(m): 7:05am On Oct 31, 2015
bronzegoddess:
Soooo...we should donate omo ans hypo? Or what exactly
grin grin
That'll be generous of you
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction To His? by ijeshaboy: 7:13am On Oct 31, 2015
gidjah:
You should ha've noticed that na!.so what do you think, You gonna start teaching her as soon as she steps in, let them know that .why should you defile another man's child without following due process bros?
thanks, i know i made a mistake and have never use a moment to abscond from my responsoblities both to the baby and the mother, am not just a fan of polygamy. I never notice all this, the courtship wasnt upto 2month before pregnancy issue set in but u know i cant commit suicide because of that. Thanks once again.
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction To His? by ijeshaboy: 7:19am On Oct 31, 2015
bronzegoddess:
Soooo...we should donate omo ans hypo? Or what exactly
thanks and please i never beg you for any donation(and i can never) ,but since u cant get the bone of contention of my topic, i think the best option is to keep mute and observe. Moreover, everybody has his or her own weaknesses in life yours might even be unbearable for a man.
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction To His? by ijeshaboy: 7:23am On Oct 31, 2015
eleko1:
Try and help/talk to her about her hygiene not coming here to wash ur dirty linen online.All will be well
thanks boss have done just that, and i told her to cooperate with my mum for further assistance in that area, besides she is a wife material based on character and other things but u know fingers are not equal in life. Thanks boss

1 Like

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction To His? by bronzegoddess(f): 7:26am On Oct 31, 2015
ijeshaboy:
thanks and please i never beg you for any donation(and i can never) ,but since u cant get the bone of contention of my topic, i think the best option is to keep mute and observe. Moreover, everybody has his or her own weaknesses in life yours might even be unbearable for a man.

Lol. Why u pressing P like this, hi never hespered it. shocked
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction To His? by defendedvictim(m): 7:30am On Oct 31, 2015
How dirty could she be; and u never noticed? Gaan see for urself and approach the matter accordingly
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction To His? by eleko1: 7:58am On Oct 31, 2015
Thank God.Hope Ur old man won't use that minor issue to reject her.Whenever she come back to ur place,observe her Character and correct her.May she find favor in their sight.Ijesa pipu are always welcome/hospitality..Can't forget the Agunlejika, Olayemi(My landlord)back in 1995.
ijeshaboy:
thanks boss have done just that, and i told her to cooperate with my mum for further assistance in that area, besides she is a wife material based on character and other things but u know fingers are not equal in life. Thanks boss
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction To His? by ijeshaboy: 8:10am On Oct 31, 2015
eleko1:
Thank God.Hope Ur old man won't use that minor issue to reject her.Whenever she come back to ur place,observe her Character and correct her.May she find favor in their sight.Ijesa pipu are always welcome/hospitality..Can't forget the Agunlejika, Olayemi(My landlord)back in 1995.
boss u are damn right about your experience about we ijesa's, agunlejika is a royal family in ijesa land, they are entitled to the throne of owa obokun of ijesa land.
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction To His? by EfemenaXY: 8:15am On Oct 31, 2015
Mindfulness:
Do you mind telling me how you managed to have a baby with someone without noticing that they are not so clean?

@op: abeg start by answering this query first. The advice you seek depends on your response.

How could you miss knowing how dirty she was whilst climbing atop her?
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction To His? by Nobody: 8:24am On Oct 31, 2015
EfemenaXY:

@op: abeg start by answering this query first. The advice you seek depends on your response.

So true!
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction To His? by PresVA: 8:33am On Oct 31, 2015
What's she doing in your parent's house when you haven't married her? She went there to get assessed? undecided
She has even stayed for 2months. Chaii embarassed
The most painful thing is that after everything you may not even marry her, you're already having doubts and asking us if she'll make a good wife.. smh

Anyway, talk to her about her hygiene.. it's for her own benefit too.. Cleanliness is next to Godliness!

Also, please try and fulfil the marriage rites.. biko..
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction To His? by eleko1: 8:58am On Oct 31, 2015
I knw IJesa Pipu inside out.I ate free food(especially poundo yam and my students never failed to supply me raw food).As for ur baby mama,I believe she'll change soon.Greetings to the Haastrup family @ otapete.
ijeshaboy:
boss u are damn right about your experience about we ijesa's, agunlejika is a royal family in ijesa land, they are entitled to the throne of owa obokun of ijesa land.
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction To His? by ijeshaboy: 9:11am On Oct 31, 2015
eleko1:
I knw IJesa Pipu inside out.I ate free food(especially poundo yam and my students never failed to supply me raw food).As for ur baby mama,I believe she'll change soon.Greetings to the Haastrup family @ otapete.
thanks boss, it seems u realy groove with the royalhood during your stay at my source. Am happy to hear that.

1 Like

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction To His? by ijeshaboy: 9:20am On Oct 31, 2015
EfemenaXY:

thank boss, do u think a woman will present herself unclean when visiting her man? I remember a girl back then in the uni she always look clean in school but the day i visited her hostel without notice what i experience is not greenish, have accepted my fault for the mistake, i have spoken to her and she promise to change. Thanks alot.
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction To His? by eleko1: 9:37am On Oct 31, 2015
I look forward to visit the state next year.
ijeshaboy:
thanks boss, it seems u realy groove with the royalhood during your stay at my source. Am happy to hear that.
Life there is fun,no dull moment.Abeg,take care of ur wife wink smiley
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction To His? by eleko1: 9:52am On Oct 31, 2015
U are on point here.She was like nah my family house I dey,nothing do me.Watch out for her change
ijeshaboy:
thank boss, do u think a woman will present herself unclean when visiting her man? I remember a girl back then in the uni she always look clean in school but the day i visited her hostel without notice what i experience is not greenish, have accepted my fault for the mistake, i have spoken to her and she promise to change. Thanks alot.
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction To His? by ijeshaboy: 5:19pm On Oct 31, 2015
eleko1:
I look forward to visit the state next year. Life there is fun,no dull moment.Abeg,take care of ur wife wink smiley
no prob boss, i will like to recieve u wholeheartedly if u dont mind.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Love And Sex Never Sustain Marriage - Majid Michel!!! / , / Nland! Join Me And Celebrate.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.